JUNGKOOK

⚜ www.bangtanscenarios.com | SEMI-HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: daemidae

|PARK JI AE&JUNGKOOK| Bad boy Jungkook high school AU. The girl is simply hard-to-get (she is somewhat his ex-best friend) but after Jungkook's several attempts, she finally develop some feelings for him and the story goes on.

Genre: Fluff, Romance

"Ji Ae! Wait up!!" Jungkook hollered while I continually ignored his screaming from the back then swiftly made throughout the crowd of students that were storming out from their classrooms.

"YAH!!" he screamed from the top of his lungs but I just rolled my eyes then continued walking.

Jungkook hissed in annoyance then fastened his pace to finally catch up and swiftly turn me around, making me gasp immediately.

"What the-?"

He glared at me intently then panted. He didn't said a word or two until he started dragging me somewhere and that somewhere was towards the parking area where I saw his car in full view.

"What are you trying to do bastard!?" I muttered, wanting to struggle free from his tight grip. Jungkook didn't even bothered to turn around or say something a bit hence he continued to drag me all over the way until we reached his car.

"Get in." he ordered.

I rolled my eyes then shook my head. "No!" my voice was dead serious as of the moment because all I could see was people giving us suspicious looks and all as if they were trying to judge us both from the situation.

"I said get in or I'm going to shove you in the backseat forcedly..." Jungkook grits his teeth then  emphasized the word even more, almost telling that he won't hesitate when he does it.

"Screw you Jungkook!" I told him.

We glared at each other for a long moment until he repeated it for the very last time. "Get in or I'm going to make a ing scene in here!"

"Oh yeah?" I tested him with a sly smirk plastered upon my face then crossed my arms over my chest. "And what are you going to tell them, huh?!"

"I'm going to tell to the whole school that you're so ty to the extent that you're already flirting with my friend, Taehyung! I'm going to make sure that it'll be in front of the head newspapers!"

"Oh boo-hoo, Jungkook! We both know that's not true! Anything else before I leave?" I raise a brow.

Jungkook's expression changed even serious then balled his fists tightly. "Don't make me count to five, Ji Ae!"

"Whatever." I turn my back to him when he started counting.

"One!"

I didn't stopped walking.

"Two!"

I wanted to punch his perfect face and make him regret it for doing this to me. What makes him think that I'll ever stop walking away from him by just threatening me with a false rumor?

him and his .

"Three, Ji Ae!!"

"Go yourself!"

"Four- Goddamnit, Ji Ae! Don't make me count to five!!" Jungkook yelled as I sighed deeply.

"Just with someone else!" that was the last thing that I told him and just like that, it didn't took a few moments before I vanish from his sight and the same goes with him.

 

The next day was pretty normal. I had the few hours having a normal day with a normal class schedule of no Jeon Jungkook popping out from nowhere.

I was rummaging something inside my locker, looking for some text books as I reached out to get it until I heard some familiar voice that instantly ruined my morning.

I didn't bother to turn around to face him because in the end, I'll only walk away and choose to ignore him for the rest of the day.

"Morning, Ji Ae..." he walked past me then turned around to meet my gaze.

He was annoying as .

"Leave me alone." I demanded, putting the textbooks inside my shoulder bag.

"God, you really are hard to get..." he commented.

Jungkook appeared with his iconic international play boy smile then looked at me with a hint of mischievousness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter