Heart to Heart (part a)

Thanks to My Professor and to The Bully!

 

Chapter 9. Heart to Heart

Play this song: Catch me I’m Falling by Toni Gonzaga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzTBTbM0IZY

Yejin’s POV

 

Aish!!!!!!!

Why did he do that? Is he playing around or serious about that?

 

I’m sure that he is only playing around.

 

A guy like him will NEVER fall for a nerd like me.

 

Why do I have to love him?

 

WHY HIM?

 

CUPID DO YOU HEAR ME?

 

I SAY WHY HIM?

I went out of that ing school and get my at the nearby park.

 

I searched for a place where I could rest my aching head and heart.

 

I climbed at the tree and sat at the branch of it.

 

I’m being careful because I don’t want to fall and die.

 

I heaved a heavy sigh while burying my face with the use of my palms.

 

CRAZY HEART!!

 

Suddenly I heard someone calling me.

 

It is my professor?

 

What does he need to me?

 

And yeah! He is also one of the reasons why my heart is beating like crazy bull.

 

I tried to hide but DAMN IT! He found me!

 

And now he is approaching me!

 

AISH!

 

What the hell?

 

End of POV

 

“YEJIN!!! Come down! You will fall if you don’t come back here!” He shouted. YES! FALLING FOR YOU.

 

“Just go away SIR! I just want to have a free time alone by the way sorry for that incident a while ago at your class. I know you will give me a detention. Sorry sunsaengnim!” I said while gesturing him to go away.

 

He sighed.

 

“I will not do it! It is not your fault. But can I talk you just for a moment?”  He gave me a smile. I just smile slyly and nodded. He offered his hands at me in order to get down out of the tree. But I refused. I jumped and then.

 

 

 

I lost my balance.

 

I know that my will hurt again because I will fall.

 

Hell! That tree is so high.

 

I thought I will head to the grounds but when I opened my eyes.

 

Donghae is staring at me.

 

 I’m on top of him.

 

Our faces were so close, about an inch away from each other.

 

*THUMP THUMP THUMP*

My heart is beating like mad.

I looked at his face, HIS ANGELIC FACE, his almost perfect nose, his sparkling eyes and to his pink lips.

 

*SLAP MY MIND*

 

What are you thinking YEJIN!

 

This is not you.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

Yejin lost her balance. I tried to catch her but ended up with her on top of me.

 

I’m so shock at that moment.

 

Swear to God, I hope that this position will never end.

 

I stared at her. She is a pretty girl actually. Her face is almost at PERFECTION!

 

But I remember that she is only my STUDENT! And we are on an AWKWARD POSITION.

 

I moved my body and helped her to stand up.

 

She looked away.

And BLUSHING?

OMO! Why is she blushing like that?

 

But I admit it she so freaking CUTE!

 

Wait! What did you say Donghae?

 

AISHH!!

 

I must stop this non-sense.

 

End of POV

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry!” we both said in unison.

 

We looked at each other and lightly chuckled to lighten up the atmosphere that surrounds us.

 

Donghae and I sat at the bench and looking around the park.

 

I decided to break the silence.

 

 

 

“Why do you want to talk to me sunsaengnim?” I noticed that he breathed heavily and decided to look at me.

 

“Uhmm… I have a question for you Yejin. I understand if you don’t want to answer this because it’s too personal but please be honest.” He stated and a hint of sincerity is obvious on his tone.

 

I cleared my throat and say. “What is that sir?” I asked seriously at him. Not taking off my gaze at him.

 

 

“Yejin! Do you like Kyuhyun?”

 

That question made me startled. It gives me astonishment and a bit of surprise. I don’t know if I could answer him because I know that they are friends. But, I know sunsaengnim Donghae will not tell him.

 

I nodded. “As a matter of fact, I started to like him since freshman year.” I noticed that his jolly face became so down and disappointed.

 

 

WHY?

 

“Why did you ask that sudden sir?” He just smiled at me sadly.

 

“I don’t know. My mind tells me so and Kyuhyun is my closest friend.” He remarked. I just looked up at the sky and my fingers are roaming everywhere at my side then I felt that I touched something. When I look at where’s that came from. I became surprised because it was actually Donghae’s hand.

 

He stared at me with a puzzled and shocked look on his face.

I quickly removed my hand and apologize.

 

“Mianhe!” I stated while looking down.

 

“It’s okay.” He smiled sweetly.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

She touched my hand and that was the happiest thing in my life.

 

WAIT? WHAT? DONGHAE?

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU?

 

It’s wrong to fall for her.

 

WRONG!

 

WRONG!

 

But it feels right?

 

Her touch is so mesmerizing and …

 

Nah! Forget about it.

 

But it feels so sweet.

 

End of POV

 

 

“Uhm sir! Is all that you will say? You know it’s getting pretty late and I have a bunch of paper works to finish and projects that needed to be done. So…”

 

“Uhmm… I want you to join a quiz bee contest. It is okay for you to join?” He asked shyly.

 

“Okay sir! I will love to!” I exclaimed and gave him the best smile I could ever give.

 

“Well, I’m leaving now. I hope that you will attend our practices after class and FIGHTING!” He gave me a fighting sign. I did what he do and smile.

 

I bowed at him and bid goodbye.

 

He nodded and I watch his back until he disappears.

 

I let out a sigh.

 

Will he tell Kyuhyun about that?

 

 

 

                                                                    

 

Donghae’s POV

 

So she really likes Kyuhyun. And there’s no reason that she will like me.

 

Kyuhyun occupied the spaces on her heart.

 

Aishh…

 

But I’m happy that she accepted my favor at her.

 

At least I can spend my time together with her.

 

End of POV

 

 

 

(^-^)

 

 

It is Sunday morning. The weather is fine and the sun is shining brightly.

 

Yejin woke up and stretched her body.

 

She rubbed her eyes and wore her glasses.

 

She did her daily routines.

 

 

She headed to the kitchen to make a hot chocolate drink and toast some bread.

 

After that, she checked out her website because it’s been a long time since she open her account on her blog.

 

“Ooh! There’s a message on here. I wonder who send it to me.” Because of curiosity she opened it and it came from fishyblueee15.

 

She wonder who he or she is.

 

Fishyblueee1015: Your blog is so inspiring. Your story is so touching. It reminds me of my past and my puppy love as well.

 

 

 

 

Flashback….

 

 

 

The name Donghae is very familiar, so FAMILIAR! I don’t know how or when or even WHY?

 

Maybe that name is not that so unusual.

 

But promise, I heard about that name but I cannot remember.

 

Oh well, moving on.

 

I decided to write my story or we should say MY PUPPY LOVE.

 

I’m playing around the park. My parents are watching me as I play. I don’t care about the people around me. It is just I’m so happy to play around with other kids; my parents said that they will buy some food to eat and they commanded me to not leave and don’t talk to strangers.

 

I obey them because I know that they what is the best for me.

 

Suddenly a clown popped out from nowhere and giving me some candies, balloons and cotton candy. He said that he will give all of that in one condition.

 

I should go with him.

 

I refused him because he is SCARY and HE IS A STRANGER.

 

Swear to God that I freaking HATE CLOWNS.

 

But he insisted me.

 

I am only 6 years old back then so I cannot defend myself.

 

It is too horrible if I look at his face.

 

I’m so helpless and he is laughing mischievously.

 

I started to cry because he carried me.

 

I don’t know what to do.

 

But then a boy, I think he is at a teenager stage.

 

He is so brave that he yelled at this devil clown.

 

“Yah! You put her down or else.” He shouted at the clown. All I can do is to mesmerize his charms and look at him with a WHOAH expression on my face.

 

“Or else what?” This clown asked my princ…. I mean that dude.

 

If I grow, I will hunt this guy and kick his and give him may bruises and wounds but I think he is old at that state so I will just leave the rest to God.

That guy charged and ran towards this clown.

 

He put me down and started to beat the guy.

Seriously is he a man?

He will beat up this dude?

 

But the fight is started.

 

The clown tried to catch him but he is so fast, I mean he runs like there’s no tomorrow.

It is just like a speed of light.

 

The teenager climb up to the clown and sprayed a PEPPERMINT on his eyes.

 

The clown screamed and cannot see anything.

 

He lay down on the ground and cursing the kid.

 

“You ing bastard!” He yelled at the kid.

 

“Thank you JERK!” The kid chuckled and went to him and kicked his balls.

 

The clown groaned on pain.

 

“That’s for calling me a bastard MISTER!” He smirked.

 

I’m so amazed at him and I didn’t notice that he is in front of me now.

 

He smiled at me and wiped away my tears.  

 

“Are you okay my princess?” He asked me worriedly.

 

MY PRINCESS? WHAT THE? I cannot mutter a thing nor move my body. It is just SURPRISING!

 

When I came back at my senses.

 

“Thanks for saving me… Uhmm.” I don’t know what his name and he said it…

 

“Donghae! My name is Donghae! No need to worry I’m here!”

 

He gave her a reassuring smile.

 

Yejin’s POV

 

I didn’t put the name DONGHAE on my story because of some reasons.

 

I don’t want to talk with it…

 

MOVING ON!

 

“Thanks for saving me Donghae! I owe you a lot!” I suddenly hugged him and sobbed at his chest.

 

He my hair and for some reason I felt SAFETY AND PROTECTION from a prince.

 

And that is the start of our friendship.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED….

 

Author’s POV:

 

How are you !!!

 

I’m sorry for a cliffhanger?

 

I hope you will like it and advance MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

 

I’m so sad because I’m not able to buy BC3 (Mr. Simple Ver. B and C and SS3 album)

 

KAINIS!!!

 

I hope you are okay and remember!

 

Vote wisely? xDD

 

I LOVE YOU !!!! !!!

 

God bless everyone and PLEASE DO COMMENT AND HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON!

 

To be honest I don’t like silent readers….

SORRY!!!

 

But thank you for a WARM SUPPORT!!

 

LOVE YOU !!!!

 

Bonus Pic:

 

God BLESS!!!