Love Bug?

Thanks to My Professor and to The Bully!

 

“Why on earth you always touch your ? Is there something wrong about it?” Donghae asked in worried tone but she just let out a chuckle and gently shoved his hands away. You know AWKWARD

 

 “I’m fine sir no need to worry I just slipped off a while ago but it didn’t hurt so much as you expected to be!” Donghae raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms.

 

“You’re lying again Jin and what did we talk a while ago?” She attempted to look at the heavens and search for an anwer.

She is going to reply about what he said but a familiar guy hurried his pace towards them. She recognized him easily so she stood up, limping so Donghae helped her. He doesn’t want to her to think that she is not a gentle man or maybe a gentle fish.

 

“You have a lot of explanations to do young lady!” Donghae whispered those words on her ear and emphasize the word YOUNG LADY.

 

For some reasons she felt nervousness/scared because she might get scold by her teacher.

 

She cleared before greeting Ryeowok.

 

“Yejin Noona! Sorry if you waited so long. JEONGMAL MIANHE!!!” Ryeowook bowed at her but he suddenly noticed a presence of a man.

 

Ryeowook looked at the two with confused look. “Uhmm! Sunsaengnim Donghae?” He looked at him from head to toe, earning a questioning look from the eldest.

“Why did you take so long? You know how much I needed that thing urgently.” She said in a pissed tone while pointing at the ice bag.

 

Actually she doesn’t care if he’s late or not it is just she didn’t like to have a contact or get closer with Donghae.

 

She wanted to erase the feeling, the SPARKS when she looked at him. It made her heart melt and her mind go insane. His voice that can make her knees go weak.

 

 

Suddenly she goes back with her senses when Ryeowook said something at her.

 

“Noona! The clinic is already closed so I decided to go out at the first place and buy this. I’m so sorry!” Ryeowook replied in a panic yet in scared tone.

 

She can’t do anything so she forgave him. “You are already forgiven Wookie!” She took the ice bag from him but Ryeowook grabbed her hand and excused to Donghae.

 

 

“Sir! Can I barrow Noona? I have something important to ask about her! So can we?” He instatly nodded while Ryeowook gave him a smile.

 

Ryeowook  grabbed her hand and walked to a place where Donghae cannot hear it.

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing with him?” He asked her while taking some glances at the latter behind them.

 

“I’m just sitting at that spot when he suddenly popped out from nowhere and decide to talk about something. That’s all. What is the problem about that?” She stared at the younger plainly.

 

Ryeowook sighed before continuing his statement. “It’s okay but I warn you Noona! Don’t ever fall for him or else.” He warned her but she managed to clear and shook her head.

 

“I know right Wookie! Sir is just being a friendly teacher. He likes Ms. Kwon so I should better back off. I don’t deserve his love and I know that we are not meant for each other.” Yejin mumbled.

 

Ryeowook patted her shoulders.

 

“I know you Noona! We are friends since I am a freshman. I sensed that you like him but it is not the right way. I know that it is hard but you must sacrifice Noona!” She balled her fist controlling her tears to stream out but it failed. Ryeowook immediately wiped away her tears and hugged her.

 

“There. There! Don’t cry Noona! It’s okay now! I know it is hard but you must. Think about his career and his profession and also your name.” At that moment she heaved a sigh and smiled weakly.

 

“Thanks Wookie!”

 

 

 

(^.^.^.^.^.^)

 

“Yah Cho Kyuhyun! What the hell did you do that to me?” Yejin yelled at him like she is his mother.

He narrowed his eyebrows and snorted.

 

“What are you talking about piggy?” He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

 

“How dare you call me PIGGY? Am I that fat?” She retorted.

 

He smirked and leaned closer to her.

 

It is just a few centimeters away from her face.

 

She suddenly blushed and lowered her head down to hide it from the DEVIL in front of her.

 

HE raised her chin to see her face flushed.

 

Then suddenly…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He kissed HER!

 

He stole a kiss from her.

 

It is just a peck.

 

After that short kiss.

 

Her blood all went to her face, causing her face to become red as crimson.

 

She can’t imagine the things that just happened.

 

‘Why the HELL he kissed me?’ She thought on her mind.

 

When she looked like a shock/dumbfounded girl.

 

Kyuhyun burst into laughter causing the latter boil in anger.

 

“Yah WHY ON EARTH DID YOU DO THAT?” She yelled at Kyuhyun who is now laughing and holding his tummy, catching his breath.

 

“Hahahaha! You are blushing like a tomato…” He and that’s the reason she stomp her foot on his feet.

He groaned in pain while cursing her.

 

 

“That’s for stealing my first kiss you psyCHO!” She smirked and stormed out to go to the library.

 

 

She roughly pulled a chair for her to sit with.

She slammed her book due to frustration that happened a while ago.

 

She rested her head on the table and hit her head.

 

She is the only one in the library, well except from the librarian.

 

 

“Why am I too happy about that?” She mumbled under her breath while cursing Kyuhyun deep inside her mind.

 

“I should be angry and kill him from this instant.”

She whispered.

 

“Why you should be angry? Is there something bothering you?” A familiar voice and tapped her.

 

She looked at that guy and it is no other than Donghae.

 

She just smiled and pretended to be sleepy.

 

Donghae raised his eyebrow.

 

“What happen to you Yejin?” He sat beside her while crossing his arms.

She bit her lower lip, thinking if she could tell the truth or just lied at him. The thing he hates.

 

“I’m fine Sir Donghae…” He lightly hit her head causing her to groan in pain.

 

She touched the part where Donghae hit her.

 

“What is that for?” She looked at him with a WHAT THE HELL look.

He just smirked.

 

“For lying and for not calling me OPPA!” He shifted his gaze somewhere else.

 

She can’t believe that this guy is somehow childish as far as she thinks about him.

 

“I told you I’m not lying and HELLO! We are in the library and library is a part of a school.” She rolled her eyes while fixing her things.

He looked at her while wearing a childish look on his face.

 

Yejin noticed his facial reaction. “Yah! Why are you being so childish OPPA!?!” She emphasized the word OPPA while grinning from ear to ear.

Donghae smiled widely and pinched her cheeks.

 

“You know you are so cute!” He complimented her earning a shocked look on her face.

Suddenly her heart race like it has it’s own mind…

Her face became all red.

 

He giggled from what he saw.

 

“Kyaa! You are more beautiful like that! And BET YAH!!! I made you blush.” He said while doing some childish actions.

 

 

Yejin’s POV

 

He never failed to amuse me by doing some simple things.

But I mentally slapped my mind because I know that I can’t fall in love with him. It is hard to fall for a teacher. It is hard.

It is a test or something?

I should forget about this feeling

But how? Why?

How could I ever forget about him?

 He is my first love?

 

I don’t know what is love. But every time I‘m with him

I think my whole world is revolving around him.

I hate my heart.

 

SUPER MUCH!

It is not beating for me,

 

It is beating for You.

 

Yes Donghae for you…

 

End of POV

 

“Yah! Yejin! HELOOOO!” He snapped his fingers on her face because she is looking at him all the time.

 

“Oh! Whu.. What?” Yejin asked him, dumbfounded.

He chuckled but you laughed nervously.

 

“You’re staring at me as if you like me.” He teased. Her eyes grew bigger while fidgeting her fingers.

 

“Uhm… Is that so?” Yejin asked him nervously then he nodded immediately.

 

She clear before answering but the bell suddenly rang. She heaved a sigh and rejoicing because she is saved by the bell.

“Uhmm. I have to go now Sir Donghae… see you later in class.” She bid goodbye and hurriedly stormed out on the library.

 

“What’s her problem? Am I too handsome?” He said proudly to himself.

 

 

♥♥♥

 

“Hey Donghae-ssi!” Yuri greeted at him. He smiled widely as she approached him.

“Hey Yuri-ah! How may I help you?” He shyly asked her.

“Uhmm. I just want you to invite in a dinner. If you want but it’s okay if you don’t like it.” She her hair and blush a bit.

Donghae smiled.

“Sure! I would like to!” Yuri gave him a glistening smile.

“Let’s meet at the restaurant near from the park. It is an Italian Restaurant. Let’s meet there at 8 in the evening.” She added.

“Okay! See you later Yuri!” He bid goodbye and waved his hand at her. She did the same.

 

Donghae’s POV

I can’t believe it! She asked me to go to a dinner! I should look presentable for the girl I like.

I can’t still believe it.

 

I think I should confess at her tonight.

 

BE THE MAN DONGHAE!

 

End of POV

 

 

 

Yejin is walking around the campus and she stopped at the garden. She sat at there for a while since she don’t have classes for the next 2 hours. She decided to have a sound trip. She rested her head on the branch of the tree.

Listen to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOIX-91uK-E (Only You by Sam Milby)

She is humming the song when the thought of Kyuhyun’s image when he pecked her lips crossed on her mind.

She touched her lips and her heart starting to beat rapidly.

She smile like an idiot while looking at her phone.

YES! Kyuhyun is her phone’s wallpaper.

It is an image of him wearing a musketeer costume way back then when they are on first year high school.

She smiled because the truth is she really like Kyuhyun actually not like it is love. You heard me right.

 

YEJIN LOVE KYUHYUN SINCE THE FIRST DAY THEY MET…

 

Even though Kyuhyun always do bad things at her she never get angry at him.

 

But she knows that Kyuhyun will not, I mean NEVER like her so she set aside her feelings towards him.

 

He is also the reason why she study hard, to make her noticed by him.

 

"I love you Kyu but I know you don't love me...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's NOTE:

 

I know that TEAM KYUHYUN is currently rejoicing and TEAM DONGHAE is mad at me....

 

 

 

BTW My birthday is near at 14....

Where's my gift?  

Nah! I'm just kidding... xD

Shout what team are you.... 

Please do Comment and subscribe ^^

I love you !!!

God Bless!!! :D