Senior High

Thanks to My Professor and to The Bully!

 

“Yejin! Please remember that I will always love you. No matter what happen. My love for you will never die. You are the first and the only girl I loved this way. I don’t want you to leave me or my world will fall apart. My feelings for you will never change. I would be the happiest guy if you will be MY GIRL. Can’t you see? I’m so crazy for you. Please hear the song in my heart. It is only for you and forever for you. I love you Yejin, today, tomorrow and forever …” The guy leaned towards her, yearning for a kiss. Yejin cannot move her body because of completely shock. All she can do is to freeze and close her eyes. One inches apart and the guy held her hands tightly then......

 

 

 

 

RIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

 

 

Her alarm clock rang.

She stood up lazily and rubbed her eyes. She quickly took her eyeglasses and yawn.

“Aish….This clock always give me nuts.” She angrily turned off her white alarm clock.

She lay down for awhile and sighing.

 

“I wonder who is that guy. I can’t see him clearly because it’s blurry. Oh! I wish he is the one for me.” Yejin smiled and hurriedly go to the bathroom to clean herself. 

 

Yejin’s POV

I finished tidying myself. Ready for my first day of class as a senior! One year only then I will be at college! So exciting! I hope that this year will be a great year for me. I grabbed my bag, my books and my iPhone. I plug the earphones and put it on my ears for some refreshment and a good mood jive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjVJXuAIMTI The song

I locked the door and decided to walk to school.

End of POV

 

“Now I’m speechless over the edge, I’m just breathless I never taught that I catch this…. Love bug again…” Yejin sing the song. She has a beautiful voice but she is too shy to let other people hear her amazing voice.

 

Then someone poke her shoulder. She quickly tilted her head and surprised from that person.

 

“Tiffany-ah!!” Yejin shouted because of happiness and spread her arms to hug her.  Tiffany also hugged her back. She is so happy to see her best friend for almost 3 months of vacation.

Yejin gently pull away from the hug so that she could see her best friend.

“How are you Fany? I missed you so much!” Yejin said excitedly to her best friend which is giggling and making her signature EYE SMILE.

“I’m good and great to see you my dearest best friend!” Tiffany hugged her again and she pulled away from the hug then took a glance at her from head to toes.  Tiffany frowned for a moment. Yejin became curios and gave her a questioning look.

“What’s wrong Fany?” She finally asked her to break the awkwardness in the air. Tiffany sighed and placed her both hands on her waist.

“Why do you have to look like a geek even you are not one.” Tiffany rolled her eyes but Yejin just let out a sigh.

“You know the reason why and I don’t have to repeat it for you again because it hurts really bad to tell it. It’s already done. I don’t have to face the fact ad live from yesterday. I don’t want to be an idiot again and be blinded for that man who stole everything away from me that night.” Suddenly, a drop of tear was formed in her eyes. Tiffany hugged her and comforted her. She brushed her hair so that she could feel more comfortable.

Yejin broke the hug and wipe away her tears.

“Fany let’s go! I don’t want to be late…” Yejin smiled weakly then Tiffany just nodded.

They notice that they are only few steps away from the school gate. They looked at each other and smile.

“Fany-ah! You know we are going to see each other not often as last year because of you know we are in Senior now. We must focus really hard for our studies. It’s for our own.” Yejin looked up at the sky and sighed heavily.  Tiffany patted her shoulder.

“I know that Jinjin! You know?! You’re thinking that we cannot see each other anymore. We are not classmates anymore but as I promise to you, I will not let you hurt again. I know you are taller than me but I’m stronger than you. You already know that I practiced martial arts for you.” Tiffany gave her a reassuring smile. Yejin nodded happily but her eyes are not telling that she is happy so Tiffany hugged her.

“Don’t be sad my dearest dongsaeng! I can be your guardian angel if you want to!” Tiffany made her famous eye smile that can make men drool over her.

“Jeongmal Kamsahamnida Tiffany-ah!”

“Only for you Jinjin!” The two continue to walk ahead.

 

>.<

 

When Tiffany reached her classroom, she hugged Yejin first and smile to her.

“JinJin! See you later! Bye!” Tiffany bid goodbye to her and bow lightly. Yejin did the same. She let Tiffany go to her classroom first before going ahead.

 

“I wish my last year at this school would be the greatest year of my life.” Yejin said. She is looking down and hugging the books she wants to finish this day. Suddenly, she bumped into someone.  She bow first and said “Mianhe!” She didn’t look if who is it because she don’t care. Her books are scattered everywhere.

She grabbed all of it and when she counted all of it, there is one missing. She looked on the person she was bump to and her heart skipped a beat. was almost reached the ground because of completely shock.  She can’t explain the feelings, she is all speechless. He’s a prince, a living prince. His eyes are all sparkling, his nose, almost perfect, his smile that can make girls drool over them. His presence, is so irresistable.The guy chuckled and grabbed her hand to take her book.

“I’m sorry if I’m not watching for my steps.” The guy helped Yejin to stand up. She shifted her gaze to somewhere else to hide her blush. They smiled.

 

 

 

“I’m Lee Donghae!” The guy offered his hand and smile to the nerdy girl in front of him.

 

Author's POV

Hey angelakyumin13

I hope you like my fic and 

Bonus PIC: