Fan girls ARE EVRYWHERE~!

Thanks to My Professor and to The Bully!

 

“I’m Lee Donghae!” The guy offered his hand and smile to the nerdy girl in front of him. Yejin at first hesitates to shake hands with him because she might melt with his smooth and sudden touch. But she accepted the friendly offer of this guy. “Song Yejin imnida!” They both shook their hands. Donghae gave her a sweet and gentle smile. She look away to hide her blush. Donghae immediately noticed the reddish color on her face so he chuckled. ‘I’m so handsome!’ Donghae proudly thought to himself.

“Uhm..Donghae-ssi! I’m going now! I have a class to attend with, by the way nice meeting you.” Yejin bid goodbye to that handsome guy she bumped with. She walked rapidly but then Donghae shouted something at her. “Let’s meet again Yejin-ah!” Yejin gave him a puzzled look but she managed to nod since they will see each other often because they have the same school and maybe the same building.

“So my first class is English with Mr. Park Jung su?” She looked at the room numbers then alas! She finally found it. She noticed that there are only few students across the room so she decided to take the seat at left corner of the room where the window is located. Yejin loves to see the scenery of the outside world. She sighed and the image of Donghae flashed on her mind. She blinked her eyes for about a thousand of times. Unconsciously, she smiled from that image of him. Since the silence is hurting her ears. She took her iPhone out and plugged her earphones on it. She selected a song from One Direction http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egVNegDKFmQ

After that song the bell is now ringing, it’s time for their first period. You removed your earphones quickly and keep it on your bag. You noticed a guy that took the seat beside you. You know him. He is no other that Cho Kyuhyun the bully. You always wonder why he always chose you to have fun with. Maybe you’re just a nerdy type of student and he also knew that you have a crush on him. But it’s only in the PAST! You erased that memory because it’s too horrible to think with it again. She rolled her eyes when he felt that his arms were wrapped on her neck. She shoved his arm away and not to look on his gaze. Kyuhyun smirked at her action.

“Why babe? There’s something wrong? You know! I missed you so much!” Kyuhyun .

“Shut it off Cho Kyuhyun and don’t call me babe! I’m not yours.” Once again the former smirk. Since this guy is a smart student also. He is on the first section like Yejin. They are classmates since freshmen year. He always and made her irritated, someone who can make her day always miserable.  But she is used to it. Sometimes she take his teasing personally, sometimes she don’t give a damn about it. That’s her life with him. HELL!

 

(>.<)

 

It’s now 3 PM! Her last period, her last subject is Chemistry with Mr. Lee. She think for awhile then Donghae popped out from her mind. But she shoved away that feeling because first of all, BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY LEE AROUND THE WORLD. She sighed before entering the room.

Yes! She took the seat far away from the teacher’s desk. Like what happened earlier, Kyuhyun sat beside her. And now, the moment she has been waiting on. The professor entered the room. Her jaw almost dropped down on the floor and her eyes widened like an owl.

One guy shouted his name and you recognize his voice. It was Kyuhyun who shouted his name.

“Donghae Hyung!” He stood up to greet him.

“Yah! I don’t know you became a teacher. How are you?”  Kyuhyun excitingly asked him. All the girls on the room are screaming and doing fan girling over him. You managed to clear your throat. Donghae noticed you with a confused look. He smiled at you sweetly.

“I’m great Kyu! You may know take your seat and I will just introduce myself to this class.” Donghae said while not taking his eyes of you. Kyuhyun nodded. Kyuhyun saw that you are blushing so he smirked.

He leaned closer to you and to that sudden action makes you become startled.

“Already found my replacement babe?” He whispered to your ear.

Donghae narrowed his eyebrows and bit his lower lip.

“Enough flirting around Cho Kyuhyun!” He ordered him and Kyuhyu just go back to his seat.

“Well good afternoon everyone! My name is Lee Donghae! I’m your teacher in Chemistry subject. I chose this subject to teach with because I love it! And my father is a scientist in Lee Corporation so I decided to follow his steps so that he will be proud of me. Uhm.. If you have any questions…  Feel free to ask…”

A girl stood up and not looking at him..

“What’s your question young lady?” He smiled and the girl blushed so hard.

“Are you single?” She shyly asked and ruffled the end of her hair.

“I’m not taken! But suddenly there’s a girl that stole my heart at first sight.”

The girl widened her eyes because of shock…

“Who… Who is she sunsaengnim?” She added. Donghae looked at you foe awhile and noticed that you are blushing…

“She’s …..”

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Cliffhanger! Sorry!

Omo! 12 subscribers! So fast chingus!

But thank you for your warm welcome!

I hope you will enjoy this fic!

Have a good day!

Saraghamnida!

BONUS PIC: 

(His outfit)

 

 

 

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA !!!

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON!

LET'S BE FRIENDS

DON'T WORRY I WON'T EAT YOU!