Advice

Thanks to My Professor and to The Bully!

 

Donghae’s POV

I wanted to go home because of the scene that Yejin is hugging another guy.

First Kyuhyun, and now, THIS GUY?

I just want to have a spare time, alone all by myself and think of this feeling of mine, deeply.

 

I rushed to my room and slump my body down to my comfy bed.

I tried to have a conversation with my ceiling fan but I know that it is impossible because it can’t talk.

What a genius teacher am I?

Can someone please help me with this?

I just can’t listen to my heart because it may result something that I don’t want to experience,

REJECTION.

 

Yah! I know! I will call Leeteuk Hyung for any of his graceful advices.

He never let me down.

End of POV

 

“Why did you let me down?” Donghae asked the older with a complete shock of his life.

“Yah! Are you stupid? Falling in love with your student is not good for your reputation as a teacher and besides she respects you a lot.” Donghae widened his eyes with the statement of the English teacher.

“WHY? How? How can you say that?” he is very out of his mind when things like this are talking about.

“Calm down bro! I will tell you.”

 

Flashback.

 

“Alright class! As a activity for this day. I want you to write an essay about the person who you respect the most. It can be a teacher, principal or any person here in this school. I will give you 30 minutes to finish that thing. I will just check your quarterly output and you can dismiss after you finish your paper. Is that clear? ” Prof. Leeteuk stated and then the whole students started their business.

“Hmm. Can I write Mr. Donghae? Oh yeah! He is the teacher I have closed with so I pick him.” Yejin started writing essay about her professor.

 

Yejin is the first one who finished the essay so she got out of the class quickly and went to the library.

 

“Hmm. His Wisdom! It is for Donghae!” Leeteuk decided to read the whole essay with a wow look on his face. Her grammar and all are all perfectly arranged and besides he noticed that Yejin really like his personality as a big brother only.

 

End of Flashback

 

“You know. A girl like her treats a teacher like you, us, a big brother or as a father.” He patted the sad Donghae and release an exasperatedly sigh.

  “You know a smart, kind and a handsome guy like you will find a better girl not a student! There are many teachers on the English and Math Department are drooling over you! And besides they are same age like you!” Leeteuk slung an arm around his neck and patted his head.

“But to tell you honestly, you look good together.” Somewhat, Donghae’s face show a sign of happiness and relief.

“If you really really like or at least love her. Face all the odds. But remember the word time! If the time is yours go and grab it. Don’t let it pass from your fingers and fade. Just wait for the right and time and make your move when the things are perfectly fine.” Leeteuk looked at the watch.

“Speaking of time, I must go now to finish my lesson plans.” HE stood up and Donghae followed him.

“Thanks Hyung! I will remember what you said to me earlier!” He smiled at the older and gave him a brotherly hug.

“Don’t mention it! Bye!” He waved goodbye and locked the door.

 

“Remember Donghae, just wait.”

 

 

 

 

 

\Author’s POV

Hey!

How are you?

I hope you are okay…

Please do comment and sorry for the short update…

Please check out this other fic of mine.

secretly loving you psycho

indefinitely fated for you

my happy ending

THANKS!

 

I LOVE YOU

 

 

Clocks slay time... time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life.