OMO!!

Thanks to My Professor and to The Bully!

 

“Uhmm. Teacher Donghae!” I called for his attention.

“Hmm?” He simply replied.

“Can I ask who is the student?” He pulled away from the hug and sigh deeply.

 

 

 

“She is….” Then a thunder strikes. I hugged him tightly and buried my face on his chest.

Sheesh! He smells good. To tell you the truth I am so afraid of thunder raging in skies. I felt he patted my head and rested his chin on my head. I feel protected when he is with me. I don’t even know why.

 

Then we heard big drops of rain. I pulled away from the hug and tried to hide my blush. Shocks! Why am I feeling burned down?

 

“OMO! It is raining hard.” I stood up and looked at the skies.

“Did you bring any umbrella?” Teacher Donghae asked me. I shook my head and heard him sigh.

“How can I got home? I’m afraid of thunder and my place is a bit far away from here.” I shivered because of the cold water dropping from the skies above.

 

“Well, I guess you have to stay at my place for the rest of the night.” I looked at him with my eyes widened.

 

“If you will stay here Yejin-ssi, I’m sure that you have a hard time here and it is my fault that you went here.” He said and I just think for a moment. Since my apartment is a bit far, if I dash out, I’m sure a lightning will struck on me. GAW! I hate it.

 

“Teacher Donghae can I stay at your place?” He nodded while smiling. I guess it is the best way.

 

 

“Let’s go!” He put my jacket on my head and held hugged me like protecting me from the thunder. While we are running, I thought to myself that the girl he likes is sure lucky. I mean, he is a protective and caring guy.  

I just followed him wherever he goes. I have a big trust on this guy. His touch, it is so familiar.

 

 

 

 

After 5 minutes, we got here on teacher Donghae’s condo unit. I opened my purse and get my two handkerchiefs. I gave one to teacher Donghae.

 

“Sir you might need this.” I shyly smile and he gladly accepted it.

 

“That’s a very kind of you Yejin-ssi. Thanks!” He used the handkerchief and opened the door. He let me in first and he followed me.

 

“WHOAH.” I Said in amusement. His place is neat and so clean. I noticed the piles of fishy plushies, teddy bears, chocolates, letters and many gifts on one of his sofa. I heard him chuckle.

“SIR! You have a lot of admirers you know.” I he just smiled and let me sit on the couch. I refused because I’m wet but he insisted me.

“Just stay there and I will get you some clothes that you can use.” He said I just nodded and entered on his room. I shifted my gaze to those stuffed toys. They are so adorable. I get one and pinch its face.

 I have fun playing with it that I didn’t notice Donghae’s presence.

“You seemed to be enjoying that thing. You can keep it.” He smiled while holding clothes and towels.

“Ah… No. No. No. It is a gift for you and not mine.” He smiled more sweetly and handed over the clothes and towel to me.

“If you will not keep it I will give you 70 on your grades.” I crossed my arms.

“No fair Oppa!” I pouted. When realization hits me, I mentally slapped myself and curse my stupidity. I noticed that his cheeks are turning red. I think I will have some fun teasing this nemo guy…. Hihihi. He started it.

 

 

“Oppa!!! Don’t give me line of 7 my life would be ruined if you do that.” I gave him my aegyo actions. Hahaha! He is blushing! This going to be fun!

 

“Ah… Ani… I’m just kidding.” He is so cute when he is acting funny.

 

“Gomawo Oppa!” I smiled at him.

 

He just sighed and massaged his temples.

 

“If you want to take a bath go to that door where… a nemo poster located.” He shyly sighed. I decided to hold on my laughter. HAHAHAHA! This guy loves nemo!!!

“Okay sir!”

“As you can see, you’re the first girl who stepped in to my unit so I don’t have any GIRL CLOTHES stock in here. So I don’t have any girl stuffs here. Please try this shirt of mine and this pair of shorts.” At first, I removed my glasses because it is super wet. I looked at the big shirt it is okay but his shorts are oven knee high. I don’t wear stuff like this. I nodded and looked at him. He is scratching his nape and blushing. Ha! He is so KYEOPTA!

I grabbed my purse and went to the comfort room. I laughed lightly and opened the door. Nemo freak! I looked around and it is 100% clean. He love clean things and nemo stuff.

 

Kekeke xD

 

After I took shower, I got dressed on and look at the mirror. I realized that my glasses are gone and I’m not used to this kind of myself.

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

What the hell crossed in my mind? I let her stay here in my unit in a middle of a cold night. YAH! LEE DONGHAE! DON’T BE A ERT TONIGHT!!!

Aish… It is so embarrassing, ridiculous.

UGHH!!! I’m going nuts here. I hope there will nothing bad happen tonight. I can’t fight this feelings of mine. Shocks! Donghae come to think!!! Aha!

 

End of POV

 

“Teacher Donghae! Are going to take a bath too?” Yejin asked the shocked Donghae. He can’ believe that this nerd could turn into such a y chick with her wet hair, short outfit that her white thighs are seen and the last is her body. Yejin’s face become reddish at the moment and still wearing that shy look on her face. Donghae cleared his throat and stood up. She move closer to her and focus his gaze on her lips. He mentally slapped himself when he noticed that he is few inches away from her.

 

“Uhmm… You forget this Yejin-ssi.” He handed over her glasses and she shyly took it. He scratch his nape and gave her a hesitant smile.

 

“Uhm.. Mianhe.” He shyly apologized and went to the bathroom.

 

Donghae took a shower while Yejin is waiting for him to finish. When realization hit Donghae, he palmed his forehead because he didn’t bring a towel. He doesn’t have any choices left so she called Yejin.

 

“Yejin-ssi!!! Will you come here for a moment.” Donghae yelled at her while he is in the bathroom. Yejin hurriedly went towards him. He almost died at shock when she saw Donghae’s chest up to his flawlessly face.

 

“Can you please get my towel on my room?” He asked while smiling like a little kid. Yejin chuckled and nodded.

“Where is your room oppa?” She covered and bow at him.

“Mianhe Sunsaengnim.” She bowed again.

“Nah… We’re not in the school anymore. That’s okay. Oh. It is the door with a nemo door knob and a nemo hanging on the door.” He grinned and she nodded.

 

 

While walking she realize something.

 

“We’re like newlywed couple.”

 

 

 

 

Donghae told Yejin to stay at the living room for a while. Since his room is located near at the living room. Yejin could see his upper body.

But there’s nothing he could do about so here goes nothing.

 

Yejin is watching the cute stuffed toys of Donghae when she noticed Donghae’s presence.

She saw his upper body that make her gawk and surprised.

Donghae’s face becomes like this ->    >_

Yejin’s ->   O____________________________________________________O

 

Author’s Note

AYO!!! WAZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP  

Thanks 

KANGIN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!