Partners?

Thanks to My Professor and to The Bully!

 

“Remember Donghae! Just wait!” He looked at the mirror, giving a questioning look on himself.

“I hope that when the right time will come… I wish that I am not too late. ”

 

Yejin’s POV

Yes!!!!

Today is Monday it means… I could see.. uhmm. Forget about it.

I’m strolling to my way to school when a wild pokemon appears.

I mean Cho Kyuhyun appears. I think he didn’t notice me because he keeps on walking while listening on his iPod.

 

Seriously, is this guy heartless or what?

Never mind, I started to walk again then my phone beeps. I got a message and it is from Tiffany.

 

GOOD MORNEN SUNSHINE!!!

 

Always SMILE :D

 

==TIPANYY!==

 

I giggled because of her name…

I keep my phone on my pocket then I saw a little girl crying.

She is wearing glasses like mine.

I don’t understand, a little girl like her could not wear glasses because she can’t read yet. She is still young, I think she is 5-6 years old.

I approached her and try to cheer her up. I lowered my body so that I can reach her height.

“Hey pretty!” She stopped from crying and gave me a picture of a guy but the only thing I can see from that picture is his FREAKING BACK!!!

“geuga nugu inji? [who is he?]” I tried to stay cool and sweet.

“Molla![I don’t know]” She pouted and her lips form a heart shape. What a cute kid.

“Who gave it to you?” She looked around the surroundings and her sight stuck on a place which I decided to look at but there’s no one in there.

“Unnie! Keep this!” She put something on my palm and started to run away.

When I check out what it is and I found out that it is an Mp3 player and there’s a note at the back.

 

Play the song.

I opened it and there’s only one song. The tile is Out of My League…

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhI_NY5Z5Ps] <- Play this…

I put my earphones on the Mp3 and walk again…

It's her hair and her eyes today 
That just simply take me away 
And the feeling that I'm falling further in love 
Makes me shiver but in a good way 
All the times I have sat and stared 
As she thoughtfully thumbs through her hair 
And she purses her lips, bats her eyes and she plays, 
With me sitting there slack-jawed and nothing to say

When I’m listening to this song, I could feel my heart beats so fast that it can explode from any minute.

But a thought that is only a prank crossed my mind but I don’t care.

All I know is that this thing is so romantic..

'Cause I love her with all that I am 
And my voice shakes along with my hands 
Cause she's all that I see and she's all that I need 
And I'm out of my league once again 

It's a masterful melody when she calls out my name to me 
As the world spins around her she laughs, 
Rolls her eyes and I feel like I'm falling 
But it's no surprise 

'Cause I love her with all that I am 
And my voice shakes along with my hands 
'Cause it's frightening to be swimming in this strange sea 
But I'd rather be here than on land 
Yes she's all that I see and she's all that I need 
And I'm out of my league once again. 

I wonder who gave it to me.

I wish I could see him.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

Gosh.. I’m so so so late. I’m dead! I’m sure that sunsaengnim will be mad at me very MAD! And I don’t want to be late at my first class because I .. (giggle) like my English teacher. He is Mr. Choi Jong Hun. And I don’t want to destroy my reputation as a class president and the valedictorian to this section. That alarm clock is sure a trouble maker… GRRR!

 

I hurriedly go down stairs and lock the door. I started to run as fast I could and when I check my watch, only 5 minutes left.

“Sh!t!!” I muttered. My only focus is to get to that school and if I ran out of time, the school gate will close. My God! Please help me. Because of too much concentration I bump with somebody and that is the reason why I fall into the ground but it’s weird. I landed on a soft surface and I open my eyes, I saw a familiar eyes and my face is so close to him as in super duper close to each other. When realization hits me, I noticed that it is Professor Jong Hun!

 

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I know that my face is burning like hell… I’m so speechless! I need to do something that can help to hide my face. I quickly stood up and bow my head. I started to greet him in English.

“Good Morning Sir! Sorry for the fuss that I have done. I’m very sorry! Please forgive me from that stupidity that I did to you.” I said while my head hanging low. I see him stand up and he dusted away the dirt on his suit. I wish that the grounds will eat me and disappear on his sight. This is so embarrassing!

 

“Ms. Hwang! Good Morning too! I understand your explanation because I’m also in a rush too. So let’s go.” The two of us walk fast still in an awkward position. Only few feet left and we could reach the school.

 

“Uhmm. Miss Hwang! Don’t bow too much. Do you want to become like Quasimodo?” He is a character on Hunchback of Notre Dame. I looked at him and smiled. I see him cleared his throat and scratch his nape.

 

“Sir we are here! (sigh) Good thing we are not late.” I chuckled at him and he just smiled. My My His smile makes me melt.

“Uhmm. Tiffany you go ahead. Students might think something you know… give some malicious opinion.” Yeah! He is right! Many of my classmates like him. I wish he will notice my admiration to him…

AISHH!

 

When I sit down on my seat that is the time when Mr. Choi entered the room. All the girls except me squealed because of the angelic figure in front of us. But deep inside my heart, it is screaming like mad.

  

 

 

 

“So what’s your decision?” Donghae crossed his arms while Kyuhyun is reading a novel it is Count of Monte Cristo by French poet Alexandre Dumas.

“I’m on!” He smiled mischievously and started to read again.

“So who is my partner?” Kyuhyun asked still keeping his eyes on the book.

 

 

Donghae stood up from his chair and approached to the door and opened it.

Kyuhyun take a glimpse and then he was shocked that Yejin is his partner.

 

He accidentally dropped the book to the grounds.

 

His lips form a small “O”

 

“She is my partner?” He asked, still bewildered. Donghae nodded as his answer.

 

“I know you are rich but please take care of your things that book seems very expensive.” Yejin smiled at him and when he came back to his senses he smirk.

 

“I think no adjustments needed because my partner is a genius girl.” Kyuhyun remarked while Donghae just smile.

 

“I know that the two of you are very smart, BUT! You still need to study and give your spare time reviewing and gathering some reliable information about the contest piece.” Donghae informed them.

 

“I understand sunsaengnim…”

“No sweat! So can we start our practice now my partner?” He offered his hand to Yejin..

“Er.. Yes! Uhmm. Sir! Can you excuse us in your subject so that we can review?” Yejin shyly asked…

 

“Oh Sure!” Donghae fake smile. For some reason he became sad because he could not see Yejin on his class.

 

“Kamsahamnida!” She took Kyuhyun’s hand and started to walk away.

 

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I’m afraid that when the time will come and I will confess to her, she will reject me because Kyuhyun will occupy her heart. So I must think of a plan for her to be close with me. I know that you can call me a rude person but I just wanna be happy.