Feelings ?

Thanks to My Professor and to The Bully!

 

“She’s….” Donghae looked up the ceiling and smiled like a little kid.

“Well she is Ms. Yuri Kwon! The English teacher…” Yejin’s heart tear up in million pieces as she heard what Donghae said awhile ago. It is just like a million knives stab her heart. Now she knew why students are not allowed to love or like a teacher. She felt tears are forming but she managed to stop it since she doesn’t have the rights to be jealous because he is not her boyfriend. She laid her head on her desk as she sighed heavily. Donghae seem noticed her sudden sadness but he refused to ask her why because he doesn’t want to disturb her.

“Sir! How old are you?”

“Uhmm… sir! Why did you choose our school and why do you want to teach students aside from your reason awhile ago.” A girl asked him confidently. 

“Well, I love teaching because I can give enough wisdom that children need in order to become a wise person and also. I know that this subject is hard but a little bit of perseverance and being a patient. We can get all we want in the future if we study hard. I also believe that children are the hope of a certain country. And before reaching that goal, us teachers can help you guys mold your characteristics and teach you right things. What is the use of being smart if you’re not nice and a kind person? Well as all you know I also want to be a psychiatrist so I study about it for a short of period of time only.  Well other questions?” He looked at Yejin, she is looking at the window and sighing heavily. He admitted that she is pretty but she is a nerdy type of girl, one thing that Donghae hates about girls. But you cannot erase it to her vocabulary, she is born in this world like that, love reading books and studying hard.

“How about you Miss Song Yejin! Do you have any questions?” He cracked his voice a bit. Yejin stood up still not looking at him.

“You didn’t answer the other question of that girl.” She pointed her finger to the girl that asked him a question awhile ago. He gave her a questioning look.

“Why did you pick our school to teach with?” She said softly.

“Uhmm… First of all, I graduated here and the last the salary is big and my heart says that I must teach here and I don’t even know why. Maybe my true love is on this school.” He jokingly said.

“I might be the one sunsaengnim!” A girl shouted, she blush and giggled.

“Maybe! But graduate first!” He smirked that made the girl pout.

“You may take your seat Miss Song.” She nodded and sat again.

 

 

 

“Let’s start now!” He fake smile and began discussing some things about the History of Chemistry. Since this class is the first section, they listen attentively and not making some fuss like the other section does.

“SO I’m leaving you class with a pair work. Your seatmates are your partners because we don’t have much time to make it alphabetically.” Donghae give the instructions to each student. Yejin, she is still sad and a bit annoyed that Kyuhyun is her partner.

“Yah Babe! Why so sad?” Kyuhyun teased Yejin again. She just rolled her eyes as she read the instructions. And when she the last page, she saw a note and decided to read it.

 

 

 

‘Is there something bothering you Miss Song? I will help you. ‘

-Professor Lee,,,

 

The bell rang. It signals that their period is over. Yejin is a slow mover so she is only the one left on the classroom. Donghae think of it first if he will approach her. Then after gathering all of his courage,

“Miss Yejin-ah! You look sad awhile ago. What’s the problem?” Yejin fixed her glasses before answering.

“Uhmm. It’s nothing! Don’t worry about me sir!” She fake smile.

“I have to go now sunsaengnim Lee! Thanks for teaching us today! I learned a lot from you.” She walked ahead a bit fast but he quickly grabbed her wrist.

“I hate people who are lying to me Miss Yejin.” He looked at her directly to her shocked eyes.

Yejin cleared and let go her wrist out off him.

“Don’t worry about me and why do I need to lie to you and if I will lie to you what will you do to me? Give me low grades?” From the first time, Yejin smirk and left the shocked yet confused Donghae. She is right! What will she get if she lied to him…

 

A PIECE OF NOTHING!

 

Donghae palmed his face because of frustration.

“Why do I feel like this?”

 

 

Author’s NOTE

HEY !

I don’t know if I can update this week so I’m leaving you this!

Have a nice day!

SARANGHAE!!!

For now, no Bonus Pictures…

SORRY!!!