I have MISSED Him...

Thanks to My Professor and to The Bully!

 

“Uhmm Mr. Lee! I know Kyuhyun can win it but there’s a problem not just a problem it is a DILLEMA!”

Mr. Lee frowned. I scratched my nape and awkwardly smile to him, more on forced smile.

 

“You have issues with Kyuhyun right?” He simply asked.

I nodded while biting my lower lip.

 

He sighed and looked up to the ceiling as if there’s something happening up there.

“Uhm. If you want I will get another student but in other section.” Mr. Lee stated.

 

I think for a while.

 

If I’m with Kyuhyun, I am completely sure that MANY of his girls will crash me to death BUT If I’m with him, I could spend my time with him but headache will welcome me in an annoying way.

SHEEZ!

 

Do I have any choice?

 

“Uhmm. Sir! I think I can do it with him.” I simply put and then I stood up not breaking my glance to him.

 

“Okay Yejin-ah! I will tell him that he will be a contestant on this competition.” He patted my shoulder. Oh MY! His touch, I think I’m gonna melt at this instant.

 

“U-uh.M.ah!” I stuttered and he eyed me as if I’m a weird person.

 

“Gwaenchana?” He asked me.

 

“Uhmm… I’m okay! I have a favor for you sir.” Finally he removed his hand on my shoulder. He cross his arm and give me a WHAT look.

 

“What is it Yejin?”

 

“Uhmm. Sir please don’t tell Kyuhyun that I’m the one who picked him. JEBAL! ” I used my puppy eyes and also my aegyo.

 

He tilted his head while scratching the back of his head.

 

Donghae’s POV
 

Eunjae! Why are you making me blush like this? SHOT! She is so cute! SWEAR! I might breakdown here because of SUPER CUTENESS of this girl.

 

I remember my Hyung. :]

 

End of POV

 

“Okay I will not tell him.” Donghae shifted his gaze again to me. I widened my eyes and hug him.

Unconsciously!

 

I, myself was shock also. I know Sir Donghae feel the same way either. It’s too AWKWARD! A teacher and a student? That’s a fancy talk right? But why I felt secured when I’m with him? Maybe he is like a big brother to me..

YES! A brother and it doesn’t mean anything, right? I hope so.

 

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

WHA.. HUH? WHAAT?

She hugged me?

Wait! Am I hallucinating?

Or it is just a dream?

 

Wait speaking of dream.

 

I dreamt that I make out with her.

 

I know it’s too… weird but I felt I like that dream.

 

But yet, I still don’t know my true feelings to this girl.

 

Maybe I should be a big brother to her because it’s only the right way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

But I hope it will grow deeper than that.

 

 

I’ll wait. :]

 

End of POV

 

Yejin’s POV

 

I finally let go of him and smile awkwardly. He did the same and he bid goodbye.

 

When I cannot see any sign of him.

 

I slump my body on the couch.

 

I sighed heavily and palmed my face.

 

“YAH! YEJIN! WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING TO YOU?” I asked myself. I think I forgot something. OH! My eye glasses! Wait! Did Mr. Lee saw my face without any glasses on?

 

 

OMO 0_o!

 

SHEECKS!

 

HECK!

 

IT’S DOOMS DAY!

 

Why am I acting like if I am going to die tomorrow?

 

NO WORRIES!

 

It’s just Mr. Lee and no one else.

 

End of POV

 

A/N

 

Yejin unconsciously sleep because of thinking of random thoughts on her mind.

 

She didn’t notice that someone is calling on her phone.

 

She cannot able to hear it because she left it on her room upstairs.

 

The caller is her best friend Tiffany.

 

 

 

“Why she didn’t answer my calls?” Tiffany looked at her phone and no sign of Yejin.

 

“Maybe she is sleeping. Oh well! I will just deliver these books on her apartment. It’s kind of heavy.”

 

She palmed her fore head and it started to crease.

 

The books were all scattered. She tried to picking them up but then a guy helped her.

 

She can’t see who is it because he is bowing down.

 

When he stood up,

 

Tiffany almost dropped her jaw on the floor because of the man in front of her.

 

“Yonghwa?” The guy named Yonghwa gave Tiffany a sweet smile.

 

“Noona!” Tiffany rushed to him and gave him a big and warm hug.

 

“I’m so so SUPER GLAD to see my dearest dongsaeng again.”Tiffany said gaily. Yonghwa is having a hard time because of the books.

 

“Noona! It’s too heavy you know?” Tiffany pouted and released Yonghwa on her arms.

 

“Let’s go and get some coffee. I have many things to tell you. I missed my potato very much you know?” Tiffany said excitingly then pinched his cheeks.

 

Yonghwa let out a fake groan and rolled his eyes.

 

“I’m not the 9 years old Yonghwa you know. I am a MAN now! And don’t do that again. Many eyes can see us and it is so embarrassing.” Yonghwa whispered loudly that made the girls around them giggle.

 

“KAJA!” Tiffany said excitingly.

 

 

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I’m now at the park where I met my first love. I still remember the time when I save her from that freaking clown.

I forgot her name because I usually called her by her nickname,.

 

I see little kids running and laughing their hearts out. It is just they have their own world.

I missed the times when I’m with her.

 

I was checking my phone when I bumped with a girl.

I’m sure that she is a girl because of her features.

 

I didn’t mind looking at her face because she dropped something.

I gathered all the books and noticed that they are all Chemistry books.

That’s my subject!

 

And when I looked at that person,

I was shock because it is Yejin!

She bowed at me and smiled slyly.

 

 

“Good morning Mr. Lee!” She greeted. I smiled because of her jolly presence.

 

“Good morning Yejin! I think you forgot our agreement?” I tried to lean closer to her face and but she quickly lowered her head.

 

End of POV

 

Yejin’s POV

 

Oh! That agreement that I must call him OPPA!

PLEASE! That is so embarrassing!

I know that he is like a big brother to me but NO OPPA!

Yet, he is still my teacher so I don’t want to do it.

What if I get used to it, then I called him at the class OPPA!

My classmates will think that there is something between us and I don’t want that to happen.

 

He can lose his job if the faculty knows that he is having a close relationship with his students.

 

SO I must give distance.

 

End of POV

 

“Oh sir! What brings you here?” Yejin asked.

Donghae stretched his arms and do some exercise movements.

“You know, getting some fresh air and relax after this whole week of teaching.” Donghae replied with a sanguine look.

 

“How about you Yejin-ssi?” He asked her while looking at the trees.

“I always went here. I will just read my books and get some fresh air too.” She remarked then her phone is ringing. She excused herself to Donghae then he quickly nodded. She thanked him and answered the phone.

“Yoboseyo?” She greeted.

“Yah! Where are you now sunshine?” The caller is Tiffany.

“I’m at the park reading some books. Why?” Tiffany exclaimed.

“We’re at the park too. And I’m with someone. Guess who?” Yejin think for a while.

 

 

 

 

“YAH! BOOGER NOONA!” A guy shouted.

 

 

Both Yejin and Donghae looked at the voice came from.

 

 

It is Yonghwa. Yejin almost dropped her phone but she quickly got it.

She can’t believe it. Her dearest dongsaeng is a big guy now.

It’s been a long time since they last saw each other.

Both of them are still kids when they last saw each other.

She missed that face and also his presence.

She ran towards him and hugged him tight.

 

He responded to her hug and smacked her head lightly.

 

Yejin gave him a deadly glare.

“Don’t tell me you’re taking a revenge on me?” She let go from the hug and placed her hands on her hips.

 

He chuckled and pinched her nose.

“AHH! YAH! What was that for?” She yelled and touched her nose.

You wonder, he is still the JUNG YONGHWA you know.

He did not change at all.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

Who is he?

And why do they look like a couple? SHOCKS!

Am I jealous of him?

NO! NO! NO!

It can’t be.

But why do I feel like a knife stabbed my heart.

Lord! Please help me to understand my feelings.

 

End of POV

 

 

Author's Note

SORRY SORRY!

I know it's been a long time since I updated,

I'm super duper sorry.

I'm rushing my projects and homeworks.

I have an examination for tomorrow so i will leave you this chappie!

SORRY SORRY!