THE STUBBORN!

Thanks to My Professor and to The Bully!

 

“So we’re partners huh?” Kyuhyun stated while his both hands are on his head.

“Yeah! I know.” Yejin simply put.

“You know what! You should thank me because I am your partner you know that I am genius like you and by that fact there’s no trouble on reviewing things.” He proudly said that makes Yejin playfully rolled her eyes heavenwards. He is right in the fact that the two of them are both geniuses but don’t brag that too much. It irritates her.

“Yeah you’re right! So where are we going? As you can see, many eyes are now glaring at my position with you. I know you are GENIUS so I don’t want to explain it to you anymore.” Kyuhyun wore a playful smirk on his lips. He placed his hands on Yejin’s shoulders so that he could see her eyes. Their faces are so close and they can feel each other’s breath. Yejin shivered at that moment because of Kyuhyun’s cold breath. She cleared . The girls around them are also shocked and startled because of Kyuhyun’s sudden action. They can’t stand out, seeing them so close to each other. Their hearts are slowly being torn apart.

 

“Wh..Whu… What are you doing?” She stuttered on asking him.

“So what if they are watching us?” Kyuhyun shifted his gaze at the girls and winked at them.

 

“They don’t have my rule book for my life and who are them to interrupt me with my plans in life? I don’t even give a damn to them. They are not my girlfriends!” Kyuhyun said softly while walking. Yejin always took a step back then her dead end comes. Her back are now resting on the wall.

 

Kyuhyun once again smirk then smiled. What a bipolar guy!

 

Yejin didn’t breathe a second when Kyuhyun’s face is close with her.

 

Kyuhyun leave that position when his face is so close with her.

 

“I will just buy drinks at the canteen. What do you want?” He asked her while his arms are crossed.

 

Yejin lowered her head, feeling that her cheeks are burning hot because of the incident. Her knees are weakening, she wants there’s an alien out there and get her so that she can get out from that position.

It is giving her nuts.

“Swear to God! I don’t want Kyuhyun always that close to me… I can’t control my emotions!” Yejin said to herself.

 

“Uhmm… Bubble tea will do…” She shyly said.

“Jinja? You like that too?” She raised her head and saw a different face of Kyuhyun. So innocent and happy!

 

“CUTE!” She thought to herself.

 

“Neh! You too?” She scratched her forehead.

“I love bubble tea!” His eyes are all sparkling. It is like stars that shined so brightly.

She just smiled on that stuff.

 

“I will just buy you go first on the library then I will follow you there! Arasseo?” She just nodded.

“Okay then, wait for me!” He ran away.

“He is like Flash. He is so fast.” She mumbled to herself.

 

“Oh well!” She put her hands on her pocket and started to walk again.

 

She decided to go to her locker first to get her Biology book and put her bag on there.

 

After that, she walk towards the library again, her wonderful haven.

 

She reached the library and greet the staffs and the teachers on that place.

She decided to find a spot for the two of them.

Because of boredom, she plugged her earphones on her phone and have a sound trip first while waiting for Kyuhyun. While waiting, she didn’t notice that she fell asleep.

 

“Aish… Stupid girls! Such a waste of time! I wanted to see my Juliet now!” Kyuhyun thought to himself.

 

He hurriedly went to the library while carrying a plastic bag that contains two bubble tea and bread.

 

He easily found Yejin because of her big white earphones and found out that she is drifting on her peaceful sleep.

 

When I first met you

My life turned a page

Chapter one was how true love was made

You taught me with your kiss

Things about romance I missed

You knew everything from A to Z

What please you and what pleases me

Boy when you touched me

I began to understand oh…

 

Suddenly, Yejin felt a pair of lips on her forehead.

She became startled and when she opened her eyes she found a grinning Kyuhyun close on her face again.

 

She can’t help herself from blushing like mad. Kyuhyun easily noticed her face so he pinched Yejin’s reddish cheeks.

 

"You're so CUTE when you are shy!"

“Yah! Does a genius like you sleep on this place?” Kyuhyun rest his chin on his hands which are placed on the table.

 

“Uhmm.. I.. Uh.. I just got bored waiting for you so uhm. I didn’t notice that I fell asleep.” She tilted her head sideward so that she can’t make an eye to  eye contact with Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun silently chuckled.

 

“So let’s start. Oh by the way, here’s your bubble tea!” Kyuhyun handed over her bubble tea.

She shyly took it from his hand.

 

Whenever her body parts touched him, her knees are weakening.

 

“Oh God why?” She thought on herself.

 

“Ah Kamsa!” She thanked the latter.

 

“No sweat!” Kyuhyun get his thick biology book on his bag and started to find the designated pages.

 

“Donghae Hyung told me to start at Genetics first because it is quite complicated. Are you okay with that?” Kyuhyun asked the bewildered girl, still not removing his gaze to the book.

 

“Uhmm. It’s up to you.” She started to browse her book too.

 

“Okay…”

 

It is already 5 PM. The two of them reviewed for almost 2 hours already. Precisely! It is tiring yet in the same time enjoying because of each other’s company.

 

“I will just go to the comfort room. Wait for me here.” Kyuhyun stood up and went down stairs.

 

=Sigh=

 

Yejin rested her head for a while. She is sleepy but enjoying the review because of Kyuhyun.

 

“Miss Song!” The librarian called Yejin’s name. She quickly stood up on her place and bow to the librarian.

 

“Anneyeong Mrs. Kim!” She greeted.

 

“Umh. Can you do me a favor Ms. Song?”

“What’s that Mrs. Kim?”

“I just want you to give it to our Property Custodian. The head needs it urgently but I can’t run fast because I’m old. Oh! Thank you Ms. Hwang!”

“Ah.. No problem Mrs. Kim. But please can you stay here at our place? Kyuhyun just take a break and I think he will be back anytime. I’m afraid that our stuff will be gone and Kyuhyun will be angry at me so..”

“It’s okay Ms. Song! I will stay here until Mr. Cho came back. Thanks again Ms. Song!” Mrs. Kim handed over the papers to Yejin and she started to walk.

  

It is just one building to pass and she will reach the Property Custodian’s office. The papers are not really that heavy.

When she reached for the door knob, there’s someone who put a handkerchief on that makes her vision blurry and make her drowsy. That last thing she remembered is that she is taken away of two person.

 

“Minji! Take this paper to the Property Custodian and leave quickly. Arasseo? The three of us will take care of this !” The leader said while the girl named Minji gave the papers to the property custodian.

 

There’s an abandoned room a few steps beside the property custodian. They decided to make the room as their hideout for a couple of minutes but I think hours. The drug lasted only for 10 minutes.

 

When Yejin opened her eyes, she saw four girls around her. She can’t move her body because it is tied on the chair she is sitting on. Neither can talk because of the handkerchief on .

 

“Oh! The Nerd Princess is awake!” One of the girls said with a sarcastic tone.

“Oh look! She can’t find her Romeo! Where could he be?”

 

“What am I doing here? And who are them?” Yejin thought on herself.

 

“Please somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yejin shouted but it seems that no one could hear her because there are only few people in here.

 

 

[LIBRARY]

 

“Where the heck is she? What time is it? Oh my God! Yejin where are you?” Kyuhyun thought.

“My gosh. The school will close at 7 yet she is still not coming back!” Mrs. Kim worriedly said.

“Mrs. Kim I will find her. I’m afraid that she will be in danger. Please stay here please.” Mrs. Kim nodded and Kyuhyun ran away, going to the building where the Property Custodian located. When he reached there, the room is closed and locked and the lights were turned off. It means that the property custodian already left. But then, he heard a sobbing voice. He decided to check the doors one by one and when he heard the room where the voices are head.

He heard that there’s a girl sobbing and the rest are laughing.

 

“You think that our PRINCE KYU will like you? Then DREAM OFF!”

“He will never lay his eyes on a girl like you!”

“Look at yourself! An oldies nerd!”

“Yeah! You are so ugly! And what is the potion you spell on him you witch!”

 

“My GOD! THESE GIRLS  AGAIN!” Kyuhyun slapped his mind and decided to open the door but it is locked so he took a deep breath and find something that can help to destroy the door.

Good thing he found a rusty and heavy steel and destroy the door using it.

 

When the door is totally destroyed, the 5 girls are shocked because of Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun saw a girl digging her nails on Yejin’s face but her tight grip on it suddenly loosing.

 

“You know what! You girls are damned insane to kidnap my girlfriend!”

“I don’t hit girls but when this thing will be repeated. I don’t know the things that I will do to you!”

He smirked evilly.

 

“LET GO OFF HER!” He furiously shouted that makes the four girls startled and let go off Yejin.

Kyuhyun ran towards her and lifted her up in a bridal style.

 

"Remember what I said because I'm serious to it." Kyuhyun gave them a deathly glare. 

 

 

When they reached the library, Kyuhyun finally let go off Yejin.

 

“Uhmm… Kyuhyun.. Thanks for saving me.” He smiled.

“You think it is free?”

“Huh?”

“You should treat me! Because I saved you!” She smirked.

“What is the reason why those girls make fun of me?”

“Because of… ME?” Kyuhyun pointed himself innocently.

“Yeah! But what should I treat you? And you are richer than me REMEMBER?”

“Aish… Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! You got me! But only one ramen and a bubble tea only! Please!” Kyuhyun did an aegyo.

“Alright! You get me!”

“YES!!! I LOVE YOU YEJIN!!!” He shouted accidentally.

“Whu.. What?”She can’t believe what Kyuhyun has said.

“I said I love those food! C’mon let’s get our things and you will treat my dinner and after that I will walk with you home!” Kyuhyun held her hand and started to runaway.

“Okay…”

 

 

Author’s NOTE:

Hey !!!

How are you ?

I hope you are okay and perfectly fine!

How is the chapter going on?

Do you know who gave the MP3 to Yejin?

 

You should wait it to the next chappies!

 

To my readers THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

Please do comment don’t be a silent reader because your comments are my motivations!

PLEASE ^-^

Oh thank you!

To those who wants JinHae (Yejin and Donghae) moments, don't worry there's so much to wait for you guys!

Bonus PICS:

 

:D I know you like those PICTURES :D

BECAUSE I'M SCREAMING LIKE MAD HERE!