ER...Who is SHE?

Thanks to My Professor and to The Bully!

 

“Yah! You said one ramen and a bubble tea. What is the meaning of this?” Yejin pointed out the tons of food on the table.

 

 

Her face looks like this -> O_o

 

 

Kyuhyun his lips and his eyes are all glittering and cannot hold on anymore to get these foods on his tummy.

 

“YAH!” Yejin yelled at him but still no response. She poked his cheeks hardly to get his attention but this time he glared at her.

 

“Are you crazy? That hurts you know.” He touched his cheeks and acting that it is hurting. Yejin rolled her eyes heavenwards and crossed her arms.

 

Kyuhyun sighed and looked at her. “You know, I’m going to pay this. It is a loss in pride when the girl will pay for a date.” He smirked and started to eat. He is eating like a monster who didn’t eat for a million years.

 

“Don’t look at me and eat.” He put something on and giggled. Yejin awkwardly swallowed the food and blush a bit.

 

“So do you consider this is a date?” She asked him nonchalantly. Kyuhyun gave her a YES face.

 

“Yes! Why not? When I’m taking a girl for a dinner, it’s a date!” He proudly said and drink some of his bubble tea.

“Oh is that so. It means that you’re taking your tons of girls on a date. Am I right Cho?” Yejin raised the tone of her voice.

Kyuhyun smirked and lean closer to her. Since they are seating beside each other, there are only two seats.

 

“What you’re jealous?” He closer while Yejin widened her eyes and backing off.

She felt that she is falling down so Kyuhyun caught her with his both hands. It is like hugging her.

She closed her eyes really tight and when she opened it, she saw Kyuhyun laughing.

 

“YAH! Have you gone insane?” She asked him with an angry tone. While him, he is still laughing silently.

“You look so cute when you’re acting like that a while ago. Hehehe!” He smiled that makes YEjin bushed and not trying to have an eye to eye contact with him.

“Yah! Let’s eat. I want to go home now. I want to play computer games.” Yejin nodded and started eating.

They finished eating and started walking.

 

"Ah!!! I'm so full!!!!!" Kyuhyun remarked while holding his tummy. Yejin laughed and said.

"How come you are full if you ate dozen of plate in one night." She said sarcasticly. Kyuhyun smiled at her statement.

“I’m sorry I didn’t bring my car with him.” Kyuhyun said while his both hands are on his pocket. Yejin seems to be a little shock.

“Yah! You’re still studying but what in the name of Devy Jones’ Locker! You have a car?” She sounded like a panic woman.

“What is the grade of your eyeglasses?” Kyuhyun asked her and didn’t answer her question.

“I dunno.” She pouted and lowered her head down. Kyuhyun gave her a “what the hell” look.

“You wear it but you don’t know? Aish! Jinja?” He asked a bit frustrated. But she gave him a glare.

“What’s it to you? Am I your daughter?” She walked faster but Kyuhyun grabbed her by the arm.

He smirked. “Your legs are a bit short, don’t you think?” She faked a sarcastic laugh.

“HAHAHA! Then you already! You have THE LOOOOOONNNGGGEEESSTTT LEGS! Are you happy?” She walked again but Kyuhyun grabbed her again.

“If you will not let go of me in the count of five I will call a police or someone to say that you are a criminal.” Kyuhyun smirked again this time and pinned her on the wall.

“Go ahead and scream but do you want me to…” HE paused for a moment and lean closer and say something on her right ear.

“ you?” He said seductively which makes Yejin speechless and feel her knees are weakening.

“Nah! I’m just kidding! You’re not my type.” Kyuhyun let go of her and started walking.

“S.So.. So am I? Aish that stinking idiot.” Yejin yelled at him and started walking again.

 

Yejin’s POV

At last! Home again! Aish! That Kyuhyun is so… Ugh! I hate him! I’m currently reading the work of the famous William Shakespeare’s Macbeth. It is strange that I am reading this kind of book because some of the words are so deep. It bleeds! Moving on, Prof. Donghae and I didn’t meet much this today. I sort of miss him. But Kyuhyu, I noticed that he is changing nowadays. When were a freshmen students he always bully but now, he saved me but bully me sometimes not that everyday unlike on our freshmen years.

AISH!!! CURSE THESE HORMONES!

I don’t want to read anymore, maybe I should sleep now but it is too early. Ah! I know. WATCH TV!!! I haven’t done this for a while because of piles of school stuff. At last! I can watch now.

I turn on the tv and started watching some dramas.

 

“I don’t care who you are, where you from, what you did as long as you love me…” My phone is ringing and I picked it up.

“Hello?”

 “Yejin-ssi?”  

“Yes! How am I help you?”

“This is Donghae!”

“Oh! Sunsaengnim!”

“Uhmm… Can we meet at the park?”

“Why?”

“I want to talk to you.”

“About what sir?”

“I don’t know. Just talk. Er… If you don’t like it. It’s fine.”

“Umm… Sure I will go. It’s such a shame to say no and besides you’re my teacher.”

“Okay! See you then”

 

I wonder what it is all about.

I change my outfit into a simple one and headed off.

I reached the park and decided to find him. I see lover making out, it disgust me a bit because they having a PDA and I am a minor only.

I still look around and at last! I found him. He is under the tree and listening to his iPod. He looks like a youngster. I started to approach him and when he noticed my appearance he quickly stood up and removed his earphones. He waved at me and smiled I did the same too and bowed at him.

“Good evening sunsaengnim!” I greeted shyly.

“Good evening too Yejin-ssi.” He smiled and gestured me to sit beside me.

“SO what it is you want to talk about sir?” I noticed that he felt uneasiness and he shiver a bit.

“Sir! Gwaenchanheyo?” He stared at me and simply nodded.

I placed my jacket around his body but he gave me a questioning look. I looked at his face, he seems to be blushing. Why?

“Ah! Yejin-ssi!” He accidentally touched my hand which is located on his shoulder and I felt electrified and my heart is beating so mad that it can get out of its place.

“You don’t need to. I’m fine.” I sighed and looked at the skies.

“I’m okay sir! I think you’ve been staying here for hours and it is so cold out here.” I said worriedly and I felt him nodded at my statement.

“Uhmm. Sir, what is it you wanna talk about?” I bring up the main topic.

“Uhm… Can I ask for an advice?” He mumbled.

“Sure sir. What is the problem then?” I stared at him. Gosh! He is so handsome. He smiled at me and diverted his gaze to the sky.

“As you see, I have a friend. He is also a teacher in our school too. He has fallen in love with one of his student but when I ask the student who she likes she said it is her classmate which is close to that teacher. Can you give that TEACHER an advice.” Seems familiar. I sighed and think for an advice.

 

“You know teacher Donghae, do you know the phrase “love has no limits” right?” He nodded.

“If that teacher fall in love REALLY to that girl, he must fight for his feelings. Does the guy like the girl?” He think for a moment and nodded again. That’s weird. He is not talking.

“Oh gosh! That girl is lucky.” I giggled and teacher Donghae too.

“Say to that teacher, YAH!!! ARE YOU A STUPID PERSON? Even if we have rules here, set aside them and fight for what you feel.” I looked at him and he is CRYING? Omo! Did I say something bad? Or did I bad mouthed. Aigoo! Song Yejin!!! What have you done?

“Sunsaengnim, are you okay?” I touched his face and he suddenly hugged me. Whoah!

 PIKACHU!!! ARE YOU HERE? Why am I feeling electrified? Shocks! Gotta hate these hormones of mine.

“Are you okay sir?” I hugged back because I feel sad when I see someone crying.

I patted his back but he didn’t reply.

 

“Yejin… I am that teacher.” OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why am I thinking back then? Did I offend him??

OMO!!! Please don’t be mad at me.

“Mi… Jeongmal Mianhe!!! Teacher Donghae!” I said nervously and a question crept on my mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Who is that girl?”

 

 

 

 

Author’s NOTE

YAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you read this new story of mine too?

If you want only!!!

Here’s the link: Dreaming of You

THANKS AND I LOVE YOU !!!!

 

Bonus PICS!!!

 

 

OMO!!!!!!!!!! BRA!!!!