20

Jasmine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things are a bit awkward lately. Jongin is back to working and distracting himself from his personal life as much as he can, he hates the fact that he has been avoiding going home in the fear of having to actually interact with Kris. Kyungsoo tries to get closer to him which he really appreciates but he's really unsure about approaching Kris.

 

 

Well, what are they supposed to do besides looking at each other? ‘Hey! So you are Kyungsoo's husband too ?!’ with an added sweet smile? 

Kyungsoo had already told him that he and Kris were over with each other more than once but he can't stop worrying about his relationship with Kyungsoo and the way Kris's presence is affecting them maybe he's just being paranoid but who knows?

To be fair he hadn't seen Kris ever after Kyungsoo's outburst toward Taemin incident … He seems to be spending his days and nights in his room and not even coming out of his cage for food. He heard some whispers from the maids indicating that the vampire wasn't feeling well, Jongin feels guilty about it but Kyungsoo wasn't hanging out with him either.

In fact, Jongin is a bit concerned over Kyungsoo's lifestyle he thinks Kyungsoo is a robot; goes to work on time and comes back home then locks himself in his room. He often takes cherry for a walk but that's all.

 

 

But today… Sehun called and insisted that he should join him and Luhan at Luhan's restaurant for lunch because apparently Kyungsoo is going to be there too and Luhan's cooking is to die for. 

 


Speaking of Luhan's amazing cooking skills… Jongin might have abused his kindness and asked him to prepare him many various foods since they are living under the same roof and at some point Luhan had made the decision of at ding one of his best chefs to the manors long list of employees, to be specifically in charge of cooking Jongin's cravings.

 


right now Jongin is sitting next to Kyungsoo in front of the chef and his boyfriend and is busy stuffing his face with everything he can reach in the speed of light before he has to run to a bathroom stall and hug the toilet seat with all his might and empty his stomach… It will be a huge waste of amazing and delicious foods… 
On the other hand, Sehun and Luhan are eating their meals arrogantly while Kyungsoo doesn't look interested in anything he occasionally sips from his wine… Or maybe it's blood? 

 


“Did you enjoy Woobin’s cooking Jongin?” Luhan tries to initiate a light conversation.

 


“Yeah, he is pretty good, but I feel like he gets really frustrated sometimes, especially those times that I don't really know what I want and what spice is bothering me.”

 


“Poor boy I understand him. Pregnant people are quite hard to satisfy and deal with.” Luhan hums and nods to himself then reaches to grab some more food from the dish that is placed near Kyungsoo's empty plate.

 


“Don't you like that blood? I should have gotten you some o negative.”

 


Jongin is listening to Luhan's conversation with Kyungsoo while Sehun looks like he's in deep thoughts as far as his emotionless face gives away.

 


“No it's fine I like this one too.” Kyungsoo quickly dismisses Luhan with a wave of a hand but he looks a tad bit unsure about what he said, he swirls the fluid in its co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter