16

Jasmine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo guided kris to Jessica's office. After explaining what happened she did a sonography. Meanwhile, Kyungsoo busied himself with checking his emails.


“Luckily your both fine. ” Jessica said with a small smile.


“Pardon me ?!” Kris was confused.


“Your son is just fine he seems to be a pureblood to me, based on Your condition and his heartbeat rate .”


“He's pregnant ?” Kyungsoo was suddenly interested.


“You guys didn't know?"


“Jessica, would you mind us being alone for a few minutes?” Kyungsoo politely asked.


“Not at all! Take your time.”


“Thanks, Jess.”


“You're welcome.”


Jessica stood up and handed the probe over to Kyungsoo before leaving the examination room.
Kyungsoo started examining the baby quietly he had his eyes fixed on the monitor while carefully avoiding kris’s gaze. the approximated pregnancy age determined by the machine was twenty-six weeks with meant that the baby would be born in less than three months. Kris's baby bump wasn't that showing but it certainly was there and he wondered how he never realized that there was nothing left of Kris's abs and his body was merely curvier. But then again they weren't in that kind of terms back then if they had bothered looking at each other’s direction then why would Kris decide that taking his own life was their only chance to get out of the hell that they've been stuck at?
Regardless of the whole ty situation, the baby was fine overall. Slightly underweight but they can definitely fix this.

 

“Kyungsoo? “

 

Kris's voice brought Kyungsoo out of his thoughts and he finally looked at him Kris's eyebrows frowned as if he was angry on the other hand he looked terrified.

 

“ what is it?” Kyungsoo asked him 


“ nothing…”


“He's fine, a little bit tiny but nothing we can not fix.” he tried to assure Kris.


“There is no we in this Kyungsoo, he isn't even yours, to begin with! ”


Kyungsoo hissed 
“He is mine and you know that better than anybody else because while you weren't around, people discovered something called genetics and the baby is a pureblood without any doubts since you don't have those genes he inherited them from me.”


“You are not the only one out here.”


“I lived in this world for almost 500 years and I've never encountered any of my kind besides my father.”


“Who am I even trying to fool when you are the only one who. Has gone anywhere near my .” Kris sighed.


“What will happen to us now?” Kyungsoo asked out of nowhere.


“There is no us left. we were over, even before I committed suicide. you're probably confused about the reason why you can feel the bond but it's obvious now, it's because of him.”


“I guess so... Are you going to stay here?”


“No, I've been thinking about it and decided to go b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter