27

Jasmine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the usual of the past couple of weeks, once again Jongin woke up before hearing the alarm of his clock. He was slowly finding out about the changes in his body that he had stubbornly pretended that were not happening. And Being sleepless was one of the most annoying ones to him.


He lazily turned the alarm off before it rang and rose to his feet.
According to his phone’s reminder, he had a day off from work but instead, he was going to have his very first check up with a specialist.


After eating his self-made protein milkshake, He got dressed and filled cherry’s food dish. Then he grabbed his keys and headed to the hospital.


____________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyungsoo was nervously waiting for Jongin's arrival at the gynaecology clinic’s waiting area. 
Jongin was there In no time, looking like he just saw a mad zombie the second his eyes caught the sight of Kyungsoo, who was awkwardly sitting between a few pregnant mothers, he couldn't have been more out of place. His name was announced to go for his checkup before he had any chance of trying to approach or greet Kyungsoo. Jongin followed the nurse in as Kyungsoo silently followed him.


______________________________________________________________________________________________


When they reached their destination Jongin got introduced to a doctor who was supposed to be a vampire according to Baekhyun, speaking of Baekhyun… As far as Jongin can recall, he had promised not to tell Kyungsoo about this appointment. But Jongin was slightly relieved to have the grumpy vampire by his side so he couldn't find it in himself to be mad at Baekhyun. 


His attention shifts back to the doctor when he had asked him a few questions about his general health condition. And finally it's the time he's been anticipating the most, they are finally going to find out about the gender of the babies.

‘Jasmine are you in there?’ Jongin thought.

Once Again he is asked to get ready before the sonography begins.


Kyungsoo has been sitting there blankly ever since the beginning of the visit and Jongin wonders why he has even bothered himself to be there when he clearly told him not to come, thereby not telling him about the appointment.
“We have a little Mr.Soo here.” The doctor says cheerfully and proceeds to check the fetus’ vital conditions.

Hearing the ‘little Mr.Soo’ makes Jongin blush like a tomato and Kyungsoo smirking cockily while looking at his eyes him.

“He's perfectly healthy but this little one is probably sleeping right now… “


“That one is a girl right?!” Jongin asks.


“I can't tell because this cutie is resting with his back turned to me.”


Jongin sighs and rests his hand on his belly where he thinks the little devil is.


“Princess wake up, daddy can't come for a checkup again soon.”


Kyungsoo starts giggling at the sight.


“Why are you laughing?”


“Because You were talking to your kidney.”


“Care to show me where she is, BIG Mr.Soo?”


Kyungsoo c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter