30

Jasmine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin and Kyungsoo ate their breakfast with Luhan and Baekhyun but Kyungsoo's father didn't join them which was weird to Jongin because if he was in the older vampire's place he'd most likely wanted to spend as much time as he could with his son but Jongin decided to not to let his curiosity bother him.
When they were done with their meal he left the room hand in hand with his husband. They were on their way to their rooms when they heard two familiar voices that belonged to Taemin and Minho they didn't mind it at first but a particularly loud sentence made them halt in the hallway immediately. It was Taemin’s broken and vulnerable voice.

“You can't do this to me damn it!”

Kyungsoo tried to drag him away by pulling his hand but Jongin refused to budge from his spot.

“We've already had this conversation Taemin, my opinion on this matter has not changed since Kyungsoo's birth.”

“I don’t care about your opinion anymore, I'm no longer a fragile little prince. There is nothing for me to be afraid of. All I ever wanted was to hold my son and pamper him like any normal father but you took that right away from me by handing me back to my family like a bargaining chip. I was terrified for years but my patience has reached its limit. I’m not going to die without hearing Kyungsoo calling me father at least once.”

Jongin felt Kyungsoo tremble next to him so he hooked his hand on Kyungsoo's waist, he wasn't any less surprised than him but they kept listening.

“You're not going to die so stop exaggerating! At least you've gained this immortality from our sappy love story.”

“When my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter