03

Jasmine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were resting at the second floor's balcony and Baekhyun had somehow convinced Kyungsoo that they should start picking the rings for his wedding, a classy one (as he said). But as always, Kyungsoo couldn't care less. That being the case, they ended up choosing a simple ring with literally no design at all at some online website.

It was nothing special, a Real simple design. Now, the only thing left to do was to order the right size. Ironically Kyungsoo wasn't sure about his own ring size, nevertheless Jongin's.

 

"You two should stop by a jewellery store together today," Baekhyun exclaimed.

 

"You see, that would have been a good idea only if I had his cellphone number Baek," he sighed. 

 

"...he ran away from me instantly after he signed the documents yesterday. I'm sure he has better things to do rather than hanging out with me."

 

"Why did you force him like that, Soo? It's not like you'll get any older! You could have waited a bit longer and the results would be that he wouldn't hate your guts to this extent !"

 

"Well, I know it all happened so fast. I wish I could have held myself back a bit longer but to be honest with you even thinking about waiting anymore was so unbearable; it took a lot of self-control in order to not tie him and keep him here forever, Baek."

 

"You know this is all new to him and he had probably drunk to his limits and collapsed somewhere last night. I mean, that's what Chanyeol did when I told him about me being a vampire and us being destined for each other and the other s ."

 

"I was afraid the whole night that I couldn't even close my eyes for a second. I hope he didn't put up a freaking public show last night while shouting and drooling-"

 

"-Woah slow down Soo. Stop thinking so much you might go crazy if you keep making stupid stories up in your head like this!"

 

"I'm just worried plus this is just who I am and you know I'm not going to change. After all, it's not like I can stop myself from worrying now that I know who he is, he's got an amazing background which I'm thankful for but you have heard the rumours too, haven't you? I really don't know how to read him... He is the only human I can't understand. Anyways, Baek, I assure you that I'm far more stressed than that stupid yet I get even more stressed out cause there is no way to trust him. Oh damn, I'm going crazy..."

 

"Soo, he drank your blood. He can feel your anxiety if you are stressed out this much. He would have gone insane by now having to experience your anxiety along with his own. I think you should pick him up, so both of you could chill a bit and get your wedding rings done. Hmm, what do you say?"

 

"I don't really think it's a good idea to be seen with him."

 

"You can't throw him out of your life, Soo. Especially since you are tied together for eternity, you two can't hide from cameras or even from each other forever."

 

"He might be a mindless but I'm sure he has something to keep him occupied in his company."

 

"I'm sure there are people who are willing to lend him a hand so stop making lame excuses Soo. You need to meet him eventually." 

 

"Fine, I'll go to his workplace and pick him up. Are you satisfied now?"

 

"Good, cause I got a date with Chany now. have fun and don't scare the poor guy!"

 

“Can't you see that I'm the terrified one?!”

 

“Just go,” Baekhyun shouted as he rushed out.

 

>>> 

 

Last night, Jongin couldn't sleep at all. He wanted to go to a bar and drink but his father didn't allow that; saying that even if Jongin behaves, his mere presence at the bar can be very scandalous and told him to drink as much as he wants to at home instead. Yet, Jongin couldn't take any shots b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter