12

Jasmine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin was left alone in Kyungsoo's office once again without knowing what to do to keep him entertained. A knock was heard and a man in drivers uniform walked in; 


“Dr Do asked me to be at your service, sir .” The man informed him.


“Erhm, can you drive me back to the mansion, please?”


“Of course sir, please allow me to lead you toward the car.”


>>>


Jongin was deep in his thoughts as he was sitting at the back seat of the car when his phone vibrated in his pocket, and the call was from his dad.


“Hi, dad.” He answered.


“Hi Jongin, where are you son?”


“Well, I'm On my way to home, back from Kyungsoo's hospital, is everything alright?”

 

"Why there? is everything alright?"

 

"Yes, dad you don't have to worry about me. I'm perfectly fine."


“Well then… Actually, I was wondering if you could join me here.“


“Where ?!”


“In the company !?!? ”
“Is it that necessary? I'm not really on the mood right now...”


“Yeah, since it is your project and not mine I need your help with it… Just come by ok?”


“Fine ...” Jongin sighed in reply.


“Alright then. Bye.”


“Goodbye. I'll see you there.”


“Sir, we are going to the Kim corporations instead.”  He told the driver.


“Alright, Mr Kim.”


>>>


Sehun looked quite relieved when his eyes caught the sight of his boss.


“Thank gods you came!”


“What's up?”


“Nothing really, Just your dad and his new project.”


“I think I told you to empty my schedule for today, you know the details of the projects better than me, yet you couldn't convince him.”


“It's not my problem that he only trusts you!!”


“Forget it but lighten up my work schedules from now on. I'm counting on you.”


“Why so suddenly?”


“Just do as I asked you to.”


“I will but you really Have a lot of explanations to give me, don't you ever forget that.”


“Whatever Sehun, I'm leaving.”


>>> 


Jongin was bombarded with questions the second he placed the foot into his dad's office. And he couldn't really blame him for that. he was very well aware that he practically looked like a walking zombie from all the nauseousness.


“Are you alright Jongin? Did you visit the hospital because you weren't feeling fine? Is Kyungsoo not treating you well? ”


“Dad it's nothing serious stop worrying too much over nothing .”


“Seriously Jongin are you doing fine?”


“I'm pretty good dad let's get to business now.”


“Okay, if that's what you want.” 


>>>


The meeting with his father took way more time than he thought it would but Suho dropped him off to Lona because he knew Jongin was a bit unwell and he wanted to make sure that he gets home safely. Who knows what Kyungsoo would do if he finds out that his husband passed out because of work? Suho knew that he didn't wish to find the answer out.


Once Jongin was at home safe and sound yet tired he walked upstairs and stopped in front of Kyungsoo's bedroom door but Kyungsoo's wasn't home yet much to his surprise. Thus Jongin went to a sitting area and snuggled up in the fluffy cushions on the sofa while eating the dinner brought to him and watching television. He put the tray of food on the coffee table nearby and started petting cherry which had climbed up to his lap and they both drifted into the dreamland.


>>>


Kyungsoo came home an hour later than Jongin. He saw Baekhyun in the living room as he walked in;


“Hey Baek! Have you seen Jongin around?”


“Oh... Hi Soo, he has been upstairs in the tv room. But I'm not really sure whether he is still there or not.”


“I guess I should find out on my own.” He said as he headed to the said room.

 

He didn't saw him at first but then he saw him as he walked further into the room. Jongin was asleep while holding cherry in his arms on his chest. He smiled at the cute scene and sat down on the couch next to the one that Jongin was lying on. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter