11

Jasmine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo and Luhan were leaning against Jongin's bed on the floor. Kyungsoo was hugging Luhan while rubbing his back in a soothing way to calm him down.

 

“It's okay sweetie.” Kyungsoo whispered at the crown of  Luhan's hair.

 

Just then Sehun entered his friend’s bedroom, the whole situation in front of him was so shocking that he couldn't believe his own eyes.

 

“What the hell is going on in here?” Sehun could not hold his anger back.

 

“A-Are you … Are y-you guys together ?!” Jongin asked the pair that were holding each other tight on the floor.

 

“What are you talking about? HELL NO!” Luhan literally panicked after hearing the other’s assumptions. Is that what it looks like to others?

 

“Then how do you explain this ?! He's even married for god’s sake ! ” Sehun shouted back at him.

 

“He's not my lover! he is my dad .”

 

“Oh yeah? Then am I your grandpa? This kid is even younger than you ! how can you be so shameless? ”

 

“He is my son.” Kyungsoo broke their fight and whipped Luhan’s tears away.


“Then why isn't he a vampire?” Jongin said.


“He is my adopted son. And you all better stop questioning this anymore .”


“Wait... So Kyungsoo is a vampire ?” Sehun asked completely confused.


“Yeah, I'll explain things to you later. or even better ! Luhan can tell you everything... right Luhan? ” Jongin was trying his best to take the matters in control but it was too much to handle, especially when Kyungsoo didn't trust him enough to let him know about this.


“I think it's best to let Kyungsoo rest. Erhm… Jongin? Do you think you will be fine on your own ?” Baekhyun asked him with pleading eyes.


“I would be alright. You should all have a rest .”


With that being said they all left the room one by one leaving Jongin and Kyungsoo alone.
Kyungsoo slowly walked toward Jongin and looked at him with apologetic eyes. Jongin had every right to be upset with him yet he was acting so much more mature than he thought his mate was.


“Jongin I'm really sorry about what happened just now .”


“It's okay.” Jongin replied as he was looking at the floor while hanging his head low. It was all his fault that Kyungsoo fainted. If he could only eat his dinner without acting like a frail y housewife…


“I should have told you about my relationship with Luhan. By the way, I'm still taking you to the hospital tomorrow, I want to check on the baby's condition and you .”


“Ok, then I'll be ready .”


“Great, sleep tight.”


“Good night.”


>>>

 

Jongin was supposed to wake up in two hours but his morning sickness wasn't going easy on him so he was awake already.
Even though the breakfast looked disgusting to him, he still tried his best to eat something to keep him full for a while . after that a servant came to him and told him that Kyungsoo was waiting for him downstairs so he wasted no time and went where he was expected only to be escorted to Kyungsoo's car by the butler . 

 

Every one in Lona was treating him with so much more delicacy like he was the most expensive Crystal out there. 'Kyungsoo must've informed the staff about his pregnancy'. He thought.


The butler opened the car’s back door for him urging him to get in.


“Morning Jongin.” Kyungsoo welcomed him from behind the wheel.


“Why do I have to sit back here when the front seat is unoccupied? ” He frustratedly asked instead of returning the greeting.
“Because it is much safer there . would you fasten the seat belt before we head on ?”


“Seriously?!” Jongin rolled his eyes.


“You are having the responsibility of Jasmine’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter