10

Jasmine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback to the wedding night:

Kyungsoo was curled up next to Jongin's sleepy figure with his head placed beside Jongin's. On the same pillow, Jongin was so warm and delicate in contrast to him. He tightened his grip on Jongin's body and eyed the mere scar on his neck lovingly then buried his face in the crook of his husband's neck and kissed his scar.

 

Was he dead and brought to heaven by accident?! He let himself get drunk with the presence of his mate. But then Jongin ended his newly found happiness;

 

“Soo… Stop, it tickles! It was the best one night stand ever,” Jongin muttered these words before falling asleep in his arms.

 

How could he have been so foolish and blind? How did he let himself believe that Jongin was suddenly returning his feelings? He was just another for him … The realization hurt him so bad it almost felt like he got stabbed at his emotionless dead heart…

 

‘I will never let you play with me like this again,‘ he promised himself and let go of his hold on his source of warmth and turned his back on Jongin.

 

End of the flashback.

 

>>>

 

Baekhyun was neither blind nor stupid to not realize Kyungsoo's gloomy mood. He was so done with his friend’s weird attitude and lack of concentration in the past weeks.

 

“What is wrong with you Soo?”

 

“What makes you ask such thing all of a sudden?”

 

“You've been acting so weird lately and it’s making me sick.”

 

“Let it be Baekhyun, there is nothing that you can do about my frustrations.”Kyungsoo sighed sadly.

 

“What is wrong between you two? I saw how hard you've been avoiding him these days, I know nothing about your personal life but I feel pitiful toward him… You are the one who wanted this so much. I don't get the reason why you're tossing him away like this.”

 

“Of course you won't get it Baekhyun! You have your mate’s trust and love how are you supposed to relate to my ty married life?!”

 

“I don’t know what's wrong but it's hurting both of you. I can't watch you guys hurt yourself and keep my mouth shut about it. You know what, Soo? Jasmine is going to hate you when she realizes how the things are between you two. Are you sure you can handle that? You should at least try for her if you still wish to have her.”

 

“I’ll try Baek... Thank you for always worrying about me,” he said while forcing out a bitter smile.

 

“I will trust you with this.”

 

>>>

 

It was the first time that Jongin wasn't spending Thanksgiving with his parents and the first time that he felt so broken hearted. Everyone he knew was having a happy time with their beloved ones while he was hugging his tummy and crying in his bed, his hormones had no mercy on his frail heart at all. He had no one to cheer him up as even Sehun had betrayed him and went on a date with Luhan.

 

Baekhyun and his giant boyfriend were nowhere to be found either and on top of all of his misery, his own brat puppy was always with Kyungsoo and never with him. 

 

Just then, he heard a knock on his door and decided to ignore it, but whoever it was entered his room anyway.

 

“Mr Kim, Master had sent me here to inform you of his parents visit for the dinner.”

 

“Am I supposed to be there too?”

 

“Of course sir!”

 

“But I don't want to eat with him,” he said sternly.

 

“But you have to join them, sir…”

 

“I know… you may go now.“

 

>>>

 

Jongin got dressed up and threw his lunch up ... Best way ever to start the evening with…

 

He walked out of his room only to realize that he didn't ask the servant where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter