It Should Be Me

To My Dearest Satan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A boy with the name Chanyeol lived with me. His eyes a soft brown with his hair in the tint of gray. He was a family friend, who cared about me far too much than anyone should. His eyes wandered around the house, opening each and every 16 doors. I wasn't there. The day had fallen asleep and kissed night awake. I was busy counting the daisies that were surrounding my body. The night always comforted my dim, poor body. I knew that Kai would be worried. But my mind was far from my body to realize. I shifted my position and laid down on the grass that itched upon my thighs, staring up at the sky as I thought about the stars. 

Dear Star, 

My emotions are taking advantage of my body. I fear that I might run away. I'm scared that I might drift away. I know that love is a mere concept, an idea and a shout into the dark void, but I am in love. No, I want to keep it as a mere interest but I'm already scared. What do I do?

The Stars looked down upon me. They were the cracks in the sky. "There can only be light if there's a crack in the ground, you're that light in the depth of the ground" A lover once said to me. He was my very first love, the one I actually truly loved. But he easily tormented my fragile heart and turned my blood cold. 

Chanyeol panicked as he saw no signs of my existence. Not even my school bag. He rang my phone constantly, but I of course turned my phone off due to the hit of anxiety. Chanyeol started typing a message to Sehun.

 

 

To Sehun :

"Spill! Where is Irene?" 

From : Sehun

"What do you mean, where is Irene?" 

To Sehun :

"You're supposed to know! Where is she?!" 

From Sehun :

"Did something happen?"

To Sehun :

"Well, she's gone and it's far too dark right now. It's dangerous."

Fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter