分からない

To My Dearest Satan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Get off, Chanyeol" 

"No."

"Ugh, Chanyeol. Get off." 

"Not until you answer me. Is it Kai or me?"

"Shut the up." I spat in a sharp tone as I shoved him off, his eyes engraved in deep pain. Oh for 's sake, let me be. 

"Irene, I'll respect your decisio—" 

"Then get off. Now." His body didn't shift but neither did my attitude, My knee hit the pit of his stomach, causing him to cough and roll off in pain as I steadily brushed myself and stood on the ends of my toes, drifting my feet away from his body as a sly grin plastered onto his cheeks, My eyes wandered to the ends of the park, making my way back home. The tip of my converses dug into the ground, kicking at the rocks in the way. 

As I made my way to 2/15/12 Dominion Road, my so-called "home" a grunt left my mouth. Oh the joy "home" Utter bull. My eyes scanned the park attached to the house as I made my way down the driveway and went through the white gates built in front of the house. As if to hide something, to keep something hidden and safe. The least possible thing to keep me safe were those gates. 

"I'm home." I said as I went through the door, walking up the stairs, bowing towards the adults. A plate was tossed in my direction, it shattered in front of my toes, cutting the surface of my feet as I stood there grim and annoyed. My grandfather stood up and made his way towards me as a sharp pain hit my cheek, it was a mere slap. No big deal. 

"Is this some sort of rebellion period in your life? You bitc—" 

"What more do you expect from me? You taught your son well, ing another woman at night." 

"You basta—"

"You got that right. They had me before marriage. At the age of 19. And at the age of 25. They were both a single parent. You tossed me ing back and forth every week. You enjoyed the money the Government gave you and you didn't once ask about my well being. it. " 

"Irene! Quit this immature act of yours!" 

"Me? I should quit? Me? Oh you. You should." My  heart became cold and walked into my room, slamming my door as I laid down on the bed. My bed. Another voice could be heard, it was Chanyeol's. I ignored the thought as I slipped off the uniform and tossed it into my closet, bare skin h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter