You're Not A Saint

To My Dearest Satan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"To Chanyeol : 

"what do you want?" 

From Chanyeol : 

"Just come home right now"

To Chanyeol : 

"no, i have dance practice" 

From Chanyeol : 

"I'll pick you up then"

To Chanyeol : 

"no leave me alone" 

From Chanyeol : 

"I never knew how dangerous Kai was. I guess your parents would like to hear the news too." 

To Chanyeol :

"shut your ing trap. i'm coming" 

My legs started to pace themselves faster than what I'm used to. What did he know? How? Why? I'm so confused. My mind ran with thoughts of confusion as I slipped through the back door, making my way up the stairs to greet Chanyeol with a frown. Frustration spread across my face, knowing that Chanyeol would enjoy the reaction that stored within my facial muscles, I decided to keep it neutral, without any emotion. Just a doll.

"So you came" His smug grin curled onto his cheeks, as if he had sketched out the whole entire scenario out himself. 

"No " I spat effortlessly, his existence brought unwanted emotions to surface across my heart. 

"I want you to cut all ties with Kai" 

"No"

"You must"

"I do what I want, Chanyeol. You're not my boyfriend nor are you my father." His hands shoved me against the wall, glaring right into my eyes, without a single blink. 

"You do as I say" His anger could be felt within his eyes' rays. It bothered me, but so did his hands on me. 

"Love, I don't follow orders" 

"So you'd rather have your father find out about your relationship with Kai? And what he does?" 

"Chanyeol, you have far more pitiful secrets that I know of thanhow much you know about Kai and I" 

"You wish, Irene" My eyes scanned his eyes, how much truth was held within them. He was being honest. It terrified me. I couldn't leave Kai now, not after going through so much with him. 

"Please don't" Anxiety started to quickly make through within my mind, quickly filling in the capacity of my mind. Would I have to cut all ties? So soon? Just because of him? My small fingers clenched around his wrist, shaking my head at him as it started to ache. It was too full. 

"Oh. I found your weak spot. Your weak spot is Kai. You care far too much, Irene. He's nothing but danger" 

"Have you ever looked in the mirror? You're disgraceful. What happened?"

"You. That's what happened. It's always someone else and not me. Before it was Jae and now Kai. This is within a year. How much more do I have to wait?!" He immediately tossed me away, my back hitting against the edge of a desk, wincing in pain, my arms inched its way towards my injured back. 

"You don't have to wait" 

"Really?" His eyes lit up immediately at the sound of my words itching its way off my lips. 

"Because I can't b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter