Silver Eyes; keep me

To My Dearest Satan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A month had gone by ever since the start of our relationship; 6th of September. Oddly enough, all my relationships started or ended in August. He was my new beginning and hopefully not an ending. His father was still against our relationship, supposedly he didn't have a problem of the idea of me but the equation of Kai and I just never suited his standards or his ideals. His mother at one point jokingly called me her daughter-in-law and oh boy, that made me happy.

I can't tell if it's the idea of being Kai's wife or the acknowledgement his mother gave me or maybe both. But I preferrably like the first option better. For his parents to acknowledge my existence there would be quite a lot of requirements, but I don't care. In all honesty, I wish they didn't mind our relationship but then again, I suppose one of the vital reasons of why Kai and I are so strong is because they don't, And I, mostly Kai of all people love heading into twisted directions. Our love is twisted. 

A few days ago, Kai called himself disgusting. And maybe it would be easier for me to just turn my back and see the disgusting ray of light people think he portrays. But he is art. Depending on what angle, mindset and eyes can just change and distort the meaning of the art. Yes, there is the possibility that people may view Kai as "disgusting" but I don't care. It doesn't change my perspective. Whether he taints his hands in blood everynight and paint canvases with different blood types, I don't care. I'll wash his hands clean, he's still innocent to me. Yes, he knows how to hold a gun, whatever weapon is out there, I really don't give a single . If he can hold my hands with a shrug of a smile, accept my morning kisses and listen to my useless rambles, why should it really matter?

Let us be. If his parents are giving him excuses such as "This is for the best" Are you God? If so, you ed up and you made a gruesome world. How do you know it's for the best? Can you figure out the code sequence of his life? You don't just bring people out into this world to use as your puppets. We're not dress up dolls, we don't wear what you tell us to wear. We don't move our bodies the way you want us to, we don't have smiles carved agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter