No Big Deal

To My Dearest Satan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

I was always that girl with two sides. People call this 'Two-faced'. But, in reality一 Both sides are me. An Angel or a Devil, I really don't care. But a lot of people like to call me Persephone, Queen Persephone. They ask me where my dear Hades is. When really, My family's Catholic. Am I Catholic? No. Religion seems like a concept to me. A mere idea to lean against when one has too much to deal with. I don't like leaning on someone. So the idea of God truly goes against my nature. 

 

Sehun made his way towards my table, a place where I quietly ate my lunch without disturbance in the territory of the school. Darlene and Cherry had a meeting so they couldn't afford to join me. 

"Hey babe." I observed his lips curve into a slight grin. His legs hanging on the bench, tilting his head to the side in pure interest. 

Meaningless, I thought. His smile had no meaning, no happiness involved what-so-ever. I despised that so horribly when it came to him. Sehun, the 19year old boy, who calls me his girlfriend. He is my fake boyfriend. 

"No one's here. Don't call me that." My eyes formed a solid glare, biting down on my sandwich, not forgetting to savour the taste. 

"But baby, I like calling you babe." His hands trailed towards my hair, caressing the strands ever so slightly. It wasn't that I didn't like skinship. I just didn't like him. 

My mind drifted towards my phone, mindlessly staring at the screen waiting for a certain message with the sandwich still in my mouth, carelessly forgetting about the taste running through my tongue. 

I guess he's busy? But he's on Summer Break? Ugh, whatever. 

 

As the thought surpassed my poor masochistic mind, a vibration could be heard on the table. 

"!" My sandwich w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter