Aquarius

To My Dearest Satan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"It is very difficult to predict what the Aquarius-born will do next. They dislike monotony, and will never follow a fixed behavioural pattern."

 

I am an Aquarius. I enjoy constellations all the more. My day had ended with various events, I was hurt. The pain lingered on my skin, it was a bother. I came home through the window with my parents arms crossed, rather mad. 

 

"You woke us from our sleep with the loud crash" He spat, my father was no longer the tender man I knew, no, he never was to begin with. 

"I'm sorry." 

"You're not sorry at all" My step mother spoke with a rather nasty tone.

"I'm not. I know" 

"Irene. Stop being rebellious. We'll send you off if you continue doing that. I have work after this."

"You care about your sleep? Is that it?" I spat aggressively, bitter emotions spreading across my cold heart. The stood there with a smug grin. 

"Yes. It's very important. I use it on my children" My step mother always loved to emphasize who her true blood were. I didn't care, but my father choosing this woman made me all the more rebellious.

"I am the definition of Rebellion. Apparently Aquarius people do this" My parents scoffed at the sentence as they shoved me back towards the wall, my hands kept still at my side, not wanting to cause any more harm that night. I didn't want to tell Kai about this so I didn't. 

"Do you really believe in this Irene? These star signs?" 

"Supposedly. They seem more believable than your non-existing kindness" 

A hand collided against my cheek, as if I didn't have enough blood on my skin. 

"Irene! You do not talk back to your step mother like that!" 

 

"Don't expect me to respect you when you clearly can't do the same. You have no manners. You're a disgrace to my eyes. Ground me for a month, for a year. But never come to look at me in the eye, because I don't want to make my eyes feel filthy. Then I would have to clean it with soap wouldn't I? But tainted eyes can't be purifie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter