Klair

To My Dearest Satan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I- Go for it. I don't exactly like him existing either, if he really isn't a positive aspect in your life. Delete him. Discard him" 

I wanted to be supportive. He was going to do it anyway, even if I told him not to- right? Oh, dear. I'm not quite sure.

My hands reached for Stitch, gripping tightly at its paw. 

"Yeah, I'll do it. Oh, Klair is walking past my room with a glare"

"Oh! Say hi for me!" 

"Do you want to talk to her?" 

"Yes!" 

"Hey!" A rather high-pitched girl spoke in a rather playful tone. 

"Klair?" 

"Irene?" My eyes formed joyful crescents as she already knew my name, resting my head gently against the wall. I suppose it was because of the way her lips slipped my name, it was wrapped around warmth, she had a slight resemblance to Kai and that was enough to spread joy within me. We began talking about Kai, the tone of our voice clearly showed that she cared. Kai was simply blind to realize. His GPA of 5 truly going to waste, ahem. 

"Oh God, once! We had a lot of guests over and we weren't able to use separate bathrooms so I had to shower with Kai! And his was flopping around the place- I- Irene! It was huge!" My eyes widened, nose scrunching at the pure imaginative scene I had painted in my mind. Oh God, it was- Oh my, I don't even know. 

"You have no idea- When we first dated, I kept calling him a 'Dickless ' so he showed me his medical certificate that showed hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter