W.D.T

To My Dearest Satan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I've sunk. Too deep. Too far to swim back up. I don't like drowning. I have heard and read many stories with joyful endings. But life isn't a wish granting factory we all want it to be. It's raw and bitter with a spice of joy. My fear dragged me down confidently with such a sadistic smile. My day began at 2AM. I slept for an hour. The bitter taste of blood, dug at my taste buds. I was emotionally drowning tonight. I was preparing myself to fall out of love.

If there's a way in, there must also be an exit sign. I wanted it to be a mere infatuation. I didn't want to be tampered again with the idealism of love. Love and I had a bittersweet past. It twisted me in many directions. There was no ending; no end to my chapter. At the end of the day, I failed to believe that Kai was in love with me. This is why I had no religion, I lose faith far too swiftly. He was my religion. And the word 'was' still digs at my heart. 

 

Were you wondering if this story I am telling you with my very own lips and hands, is a fiction? A typical fairytale with the Prince ready to glide the Princess' feet off the ground? No, it is real. My emotions drench far too far into these words, to some it will be meaningless bull; to many it will be a surprise. 

 

I am on the edge of Rebellion. My hands swiftly helped me down the window, landing on my sore leg. My forehead creased at the sudden pain before sighing it off. I was intoxicated by emotions. My limp body leaned against the fence of my house, face in the palm of my hands. I was tired. Just like all the adults living in this world, I was tired. "It's okay to cry" Some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter