Finally Together (final)

Another Cinderella Story (Finished Editing)

(baekhyun pov) 
I couldn't believe what I had just heard. I got up and walked out as fast as I could. I went to my house and sat in my room for a while just looking at the bracelet. I sat on my bed still not believing that hana was the one that I danced with. I heard a knock on my door and I looked over just to see my eomma standing there. She walked in and sat down right next to me and asked if everything was okay. I looked up at her and told her everything, I told her how Chen and Tao knew all about it and that I was and that they didn't tell me knowing how long I have been looking for her. I looked at my eomma and told her that I was afraid of how hana was going to react once she knew it was me.  
"then it's her lost, she's letting go of a good boy" she told me, she then gave me a kiss on the forehead and left my room. I started to think about it and I finally had an idea all I had to do was wait for the next day to come. 
(hana pov) 
After chen and me talked we both went home. I went straight to my room and started thinking about how I was going to tell baekhyun. I also remembered that uncle minho had giving me something, I looked for it and when I found it I opened the flash drive. What I found in it was unbelievable. I had never been so mad before but I held it in. I was going to put taeyeon in her place tomorrow as soon as I told baekhyun everything. I called my uncle minho and told him everything that was in the flash drive and he went speechless. He told me not to do anything about it, that he would be here tomorrow to see what he could do about it. I went to bed and waited for the next day to come. I got up and ready I left the house before I saw taeyeon. I went to the park and waited for it to be time for school. I met up with chanyeol and d.o at the school's gate. As soon as I got to them, they asked if I had already made up my mind about telling Baekhyun. When the gates opened we walked in and went to class. A few minutes later chen walked into the class and I walked over to him. 
"are you ready?" he asked 
"ne but have you see baekhyun" 
"ani but he shouldn't take long" 
"okay" I went back to my seat and waited until baekhyun got there. Class started and he never got there I was starting to worry and I didn't know what to do. It was lunch time and he still didn't show up, I went to my usual table and I was freaking out. A few minutes later chen and tao showed up and then sat down with us. I looked at chen and he noticed that I was freaking out. I think I made it noticeable because everyone was looking at me and asked if I was okay. I looked at all of them and just told them that I was okay and that nothing was wrong. Lunch was over and we walked back to class. On our way back, I felt someone grab my wrist, I looked and it was baekhyun. I looked at him and was about to ask if I could talk with him. He looked back at me and told me to just follow him and he told chen and tao to come along. He dragged me along with him and I had no idea what was going on. I looked over at chen and he looked as confused as I was. We were walking but all of a sudden I bumped into baekhyun because he had stopped. 
"hana please close your eyes" 
"wae?" 
"just do it please" I did as he told me and then he guided my way but before we continued he put his hands over my eyes to make sure I wasn't looking. I was walking and then he told me to stop, he took his hands of my eyes and told me to look. I was shocked at what I was looking at. I was in the schools garden and there was a banner. The banner read 
"I found you my cinderella" 
 
I couldn't believe it, how did he find out. I looked at chen and then back at baekhyun. How did he find out? is this a joke? I thought to myself, I looked at him and asked him. He looked at me and told me that he had followed chen yesterday and that he overheard everything. I looked at him as I felt a tear run down my face. The guys asked him if he was mad at them and he just gave them both a smile and told them that he wasn't mad at all. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he spanned my around and I was happy because I was finally with the guy I liked. 
(after school) 
After school chanyeol, d.o and baekhyun walked me home. I told the guys the good news about me and baekhyun and that I was really happy. When we got to my house I noticed uncle minho's car outside the door. When I got close to the house he got out of the car and greeted me and my friends. I gave uncle minho a hug and then baekhyun was surprised because of my uncle. He asked me if I knew him and I told that he was my uncle. Uncle minho looked at baekhyun and asked who he was. Baekhyun introduced himself as my boyfriend and then uncle told him to take good care of me or else. Baekhyun soon left and we walked inside the house only to be yelled at by taeyeon. 
"hana I told you to do the laudery and do the dishe-" she was cut of when she saw that uncle minho was right behind me. She gave him a 90 degree bow and then straighten up. I looked at her and she looked at me and then uncle minho told her that they needed to have a talk in my dads old office. They left and I went to my room. A has been a while since they went into my appas office and I was wondering what they were talking about and why they were taking so long. After a few minutes I could hear uncle minho calling for me and I went running to his side. 
"okay hana...I looked at the flash drive and everything belongs to you including the house and your appas bank accounts" 
"wow really" 
"Ne but now you have the last say on what you want to do with taeyeon and her two daughters" 
"well I'm not as evil like her and I won't let her go homeless but I will get her an apartment far away from me as possible, I don't want to see you ever again taeyeon and the only one that is allowed to visit me from the three of you is Victoria because she has been the only nice one to me all this time" 
"but...but hana you can't do this to us, we are your family" 
"ani you are not you are only related because my appa married you but now I want nothing to do with you at all" 
"okay then everything that has been said will be done and by the end of this week you taeyeon and your daughter must move out" I looked at taeyeon and she was on her knees begging for forgiveness but I didn't pay attention to her. Uncle minho made sure that everything that had to be done legally he would take care of it and everything else as well. I went back to my old room and I felt at home for the first time ever since my appa passed away. I picked up a doll that I loved when I was younger and I sat on the bed thinking about my appa. 
"I saw the flash drive that you left me appa, I hope I did the right thing, I really miss you" I thought as I felt a tear escape my eye. I looked up and I could see my appa and my eomma in the mirror and they were both smiling at me. I looked back but they weren't there I looked back at the mirror and I could see them again. I started crying when all of a sudden I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I looked and nit was my uncle minho hugging me. 
"everything is okay sweet heart, don't worry everything is fine now, me and the rest of your uncle will take good care of you" he said and that made me smile. I was happy because I had finally found happiness with the one I loved and because I no longer had to deal with taeyeon. I had it all now, baekhyun as a boyfriend and taeyeon out of my life. I could say that it was a happy ending