The stolen kiss

A GaNgStA Girl Fell in love?!

 

 Dara came closer to Jiyong and their lips touched for seconds. At this moment, their time paused.

Then, they heard footsteps, a lot of it, seems like a group running fast. As soon as they heard it, in a blink of an eye, Dara disappeared in the dusk. And Jiyong was left there, dumbfounded for a minute and realized what just happened to him.

Jiyong’s POV

B..b..BWO?! D.. d.. Did this girl just have the guts to kiss me?!How dare she steal my first kiss?!!!  I can’t move my body and my heart beats faster and faster. This feeling is really weird! What should I do???

Footsteps?. . . Big Bang?? No, they were playing happily and some were busy when I left. Wait . . . The hands were gone…. Which means . . .  SHE’S GONE?!?... I’ll get my revenge someday!!!!!

After getting back his senses, he frowned and clenched his hand into a fist and sighed deeply.

 I’m a gentleman, but maybe someday I’ll suddenly forget it. Because of what happened earlier, my respect to women lessened, thanks to her! That first kiss was important to me! I promised to myself to give it to someone I love because this is the only thing that makes you feel like you have stepped into a world then at the end it brings you back into reality, I want my future girlfriend to experience this kind of feelings. Now, what thing as special as my first kiss can I give to her?! Nothing! Tch! Aigoooooooo! . . . . . . . . . Aren’t I over reacting? . . . Aishh!!!

Then he immediately got his white handkerchief and wiped his lips almost a hundred times. After calming down, he noticed that there’s a stain, which was the color of the lipstick that Dara wore, on his handkerchief,

“ Tch, gotcha! He crumpled it and hid it in his pocket and then came back to Big Bang. He came in the room where Big Bang was, then . . .

“ Whoah whoah Wow! Suengri said excitedly while putting his arm around Jiyong’s shoulder and it called Big Bang’s attention.

“ Hey! It’s really obvious that a girl kissed yoooou!” Daesung said pissed off, and Jiyong immediately put his hand on his lips and wiped it again with a poker face to act cool, thought that there’s still lipstick on it but . . .

“And also on the lips?! Ahuhuhuhu!  NOT FAIR!” Daesung added with almost an annoyed face.

TOP came over with a grin and sharp eyes looking at Jiyong straight to the eye and a mirror in his hand and pointed it at Jiyong’s face. Jiyong’s eyes widened and looked clearly on the mirror; He saw a kiss mark with the same color of lipstick earlier on his cheek.

 “What?! Chincha, this girl really did things that a guy like me wouldn’t think of! But hooo - - -  *flashback, she kissed me that made me really shocked and can’t think properly, then we heard footsteps then . . . . aaah! I remember. She said something . . . its “mianhae” . . .? Then she kissed me on the cheek and left,

“You can’t really hide what happened, bro. puhahaha XD” TOP said sarcastically and went back from sitting and continued reading a book.

“So, is it a hottie? A chick? Cute or an innocent one?!” Suengri teased.

“Kurae, I kissed a hottie and I would never tell you guys who it is. Talk about it or you’re out of this group.” Jiyong told them while smiling, wanting them to be jealous, but deep inside him,

“If you only knew what really happened! Aish!”

 

“Owwkay Big Bang, let’s go. It’s getting late”. They rode their motorcycles and went home. Meanwhile…

Dara’s POV

I was riding my motor back to ho…Luckily, I escaped from those bastards and that babo Jiyong’s expressqion was really funny! Mwuahahaha XD Well, it’s just a kiss, our lips just touched and that’s it. But it was my first kiss, >.< I’m regretting it now, huhuh. For now, it really doesn’t matter, what matters now is what will Ahjussi think or do to me when he found out that I failed, well, a little bit, about the mission. It is not that sneaky like in movies and my identity was almost known. *sighs. Eottoke? . . .

Almost 3 in the morning. It was dark when Dara came home with disappointment. She parked er motor and there, she saw Ahjussi still waiting for her.

“My child, Dara, welcome home. So . . . what happened”. Dara stayed silent so Ahjussi went closer to her and saw Dara’s disappointment.

“Did you do it or not?” Ahjussi asked sincerely.

“I did it, the warning thing. But . . . “

“but . . .?”

“ I became a little bit clumsy and they almost knew who I am, especially it is one of my schoolmates.”

“That’s it? . . . .Well I was kind of hoping for troubles, hahah! That’s okay, my child! What’s important is your safe and it’s not revealed. And also, don’t worry about those things. Always remember you have backups! It’s late now, go to your room and sleep.”

“De”

 

*morning

                As usual, Dara was first to get up to prepare breakfast and for school. She slept for just a few hours so she feels a little bit dizzy. Then Taeyang decided to her going to school.

 

*lunch

At the Cafeteria

Bom and Dara met. Bom noticed that’s something’s weird going on to Dara so she asked her but Dara said that she’s okay and there’s nothing to worry. Then they ate their lunch and later on, they chatted and opened to each other a little bit. They’re about to get but Big Bang came. Daesung was waving cutely at Bom but she just rolled her eyes then Suengri got irritated. He stood out and put his hands on his waist.

“*sighs, Yah, do you know how hard it is for me and FOR MY PRIDE to come here in front of you just to apologize?” 

“Well then, get out of my face and don’t apologize. I don’t need it especially when it is not sincere.” Bom said coldly while avoiding meeting their eyes.

Suengri was losing his temper and was about to say something in a inappropriate way then . . .

“ Kuman (stop)” Jiyong said while Dara was facing opposite them and Jiyong noticed it and then, ignores it.

Dara’s POV

Damn it! Do we really need to meet this soon after I kissed him?! Yes, I was not concerned about it after I did it but the feelings had changed after I met him earlier. It really embarrasses me just thinking about it! I can feel my heart beat’s fast . . . AGAIN!

“We’re sorry.” Big Bang while bowing in sincere way, just the way she wanted.

“Don’t apologize to me, apologize . . . to HER” Bom pointed Dara and Big Bang’s looking at Dara who’s looking the other side.

“Dara –ssi . . . “ Daesung said in a friendly way but there’s no response.

“Dara-ssi . . . . .  .” Suengri said then he chuckeled a bit then . . . “Ssandara Park!”

“Yah! It’s not Ssan (cheap)! It’s Sandara!” Dara finally faced them but with her sharp eyes.

“ Well, I will not call you that if you just hadn’t ignore us!” Suengri answered back the same way Dara did.

“ YAH! Are you going to apologize or what?!”

“MIANHAMNIDA” Big Bang said it loud and clear that made some people look at them but then, Dara was just there, sitting, facing them with no expression on her face.

“Oukay, shake hands ^^, Jiyong-ssi, shake her hand” Bom ordered and acted like nothing had happened. Jiyong looked like that he don’t want to shake hands but Bom took his hand and Dara’s hand and put them together. Even if they don’t want do it, there’s nothing they can do now, in front of the people, but to shake hands. Then suddenly, what happened last night flashbacks,

                The hands that covered Jiyong’s eyes and the hand that he shook hands now with . . .

 

Author’s note:

Again, to my beloved subscribers and readers, sorry for the very very very late update! TT-TT Hope you like it ^^. Comments and criticisms are really appreciated. XD