A New Friend and That Guy

A GaNgStA Girl Fell in love?!

 The next day . . . 

Early in the morning, Dara woke up and realizes that she was in her room. She went outside to breathe some fresh air and tried to remember what happened yesterday. Then she saw Ahjussi, She was shocked and a little bit scared but stayed where she was and tried to calm down.

"Let me remind you child, when you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself." Dara immediately felt the guilt and asked directly what happened.

"What happened yesterday is not a dream. You passed out. Maybe. . . because of shock . . ?" Ahjussi told Dara while going beside her.

" Aah, De. I remember it all now." 

" I am . . A gangster. That's why my wife left us. She . . . told me to stop but I can't leave my responsibilities. A lot misunderstands what I do. Yes, we do some wrong doings but not because just we wanted to but because of the people who causes injustice, turbulence and etc. The processes of the law or the government and a lot of people who are using their fame and abusing their powers what I believe are the main reasons for causing it. Those people you met yesterday were once that causes troubles. One time I encountered them, gave them a lesson then I didn't expect that they'll come to me and they begged me to adopt them. . . I thought about it and since it's just Taeyang and I, I accepted their offer. The more the merrier. ^-^. They started to help me out. They saw what i am doing then they said that they wanted to do it too so . . .here we are.

At this time, Dara saw what she had never seen before. Ahjussi's innocent smile, giving off a refreshing feeling. It was like he was sharing his happiness and Dara felt it the way he wanted to.Then,

"And also, you becoming the next master, is just temporary. I am just still waiting for Taeyang. He wants to lead this group but he thoughts about a lot of what ifs and this will badly affect this precious group of mine. He still lacks courage."  Ahjussi continued while looking at their surroundings.

"But why me?" Dara asked out of curiosity and then Ahjussi looked straight to her eyes.

" I know that you've been through a very hard time and, you had passed it which made you more tough. So this challenge,  will be easier for you to handle. ^__^' 

"That's it?? .. . " Dara asked with a disappointed look on her face, still hoping for more and a compicated explanation. XD

"Yes ^^"

*sighs " yeah whatever, just don't make me do some weird things. Well, i gotta go, I need to get ready for school." and Ahjussi just nodded and stayed outside.

Dara started preparing for school. She was arranging her things and uniform. Then she went t the kitchen to prepare her lunch box and also thier breakfast. Then, when everything was settled, she called for Ahjussi and Taeyang and ate thier breakfast quietly then . . . 

"Dara-ssi" Ahjussi said while chewing his food.

"Aigoo, Ahjussi, don't talk whie you're mouth is fulll. What is it?"

"I just want to remind you that no one must know about 'that', except the people around here." Ahjussi told Dara in a serious manner.

Taeyang stopped eating for a while and had a worried face.

"She knew . . . ?"

"Yes'

"Without telling me first?!!"

"Why do i need to tell it to yaaaah?!"

"Because I'm you're son,! Wae?!"

"STOOOOOP!"

"Mian" XD

"Ahjussi, don't worry. I'll keep it a secret. And Taeyang-ssi, just shut up and eat."

"Yah! How dare y-"

Dara glared at him and Taeyang felt that he'll be eaten by her if he don't stop.

"Yes Ma'am!" Taeyang said while pouting.

"I'm done.", Taeyang stood up and got his bag, he's about to leave but he remembered that there's something he needs to say to Dara.

"Yah, Dara. Don't you ever think talking to me at school. No one must know that -"

" yeah yeah yeah, just go." Dara told to Taeyang coldly while eating her food but Dara saw that Taeyang was stilll not satisfied with that so. . .

"Don't worry, I don't even think or plan going near you!"  >:-)

Then Taeyang went out in a hurry while grinning and Dara saw that grin

"What's with him? -_-, never mind, I gotta finish my meal." As she look at her hand that was holding her spoon, she saw her wrist with a watch and looked what time it was, suddenly . . . 

"Damn! , That Taeyang! Ahjussi, I'll go first. Just leave those things there, I'll take care of it later. Have a good day, goodbye!" Dara was in a hurry while getting her things and her bike. She was about to go but Ahjussi showed up.

"Child, in this society, gangsters are not accepted. Now that you are in this kind of situation, keep your friends as few as possible. Or an only  friend, but TRUE. This way, it' easier to protect them, right? ^-^ 

"De, annyeonghi kaseyo!" Then Dara drove his bicycle fastly. "Aish! I'm late for my first subject! "

While on her way to school, she had a glimpse of a girl, surrounded by a group of girls called GG in a dead end street with no one around . She tried to ignore it but she remembered what happened to her and she thought that maybe 'that' girl was experiencing it. Her conscience can't take it so she drove her bike backwards and went there, parked the bike and putted down her bag.

Dara's POV

Anyway, I'm late for my first subject. What's the use of me being in a hurry? XD *sighs. I am only one.  I cannot do everything, but I can do something.  And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ^-^ Owkay, let's do the right thing! Hwaiting! XD

"Tch, YAH! What do yah think you're doing?!" Dara said bluntly with glaring eyes. Then all the girls looked at her. They are from different school. Dara was relieved there's no possibility that her secret will be found out. Those GG looks pure and innocent on the outside but all dark in the inside. One of the girls who looks like the leader of GG named Yoona crossed her arms while going in front o Dara.

"What did you just . . . say?" Yoona said while wearing a plastic smile and was still in disbelief that Dara could say that.

Dara crossed her arms to and had a feeling of being arrogant.

" I said, What do yah think you're doin'? Are you deaf?" Dara asked teasingly then grinned.

Suddenly the girl that was being bullied cut in. "Hey guys, stop it. Unnie, here's the money, just take it and please stop making troubles." This girl is innocent, kind and beautiful but physically weak and her name is BOM. Dara don't want to let this happen to Bom so . . . 

"Are'nt you . . . ashamed of yourself? Just getting what you wanted in a harsh way, getting what is not yours, getting what others putted a lot of hard work. you're just simply PA-THE-TIC!" Dara had a serious expression but . . 

"Bwo?!" Yoona slapped Dara's face making her head turns to left  and Bom was surprised then Yoona started to talk, "Serves you right ^-^."

"Oh really? " Dara looked straight to Yoona's eyes with a sarcastic smile. She raised her right hand to slap Yoona too to get revenge. She's in the halfway of doing it but A MAN'S HAND HELD HER ARM, PREVENTING HER TO DO IT.

 

Author's note:

Who is that 'man'?! Will he do harm to Dara? to Bom? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEM?

mE? STILL DONT KNOW XD still thinkin' about it. and I'M  SORRY, TO MY DEAR subscribers PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I know i updated very late. TT-TT (please ignore the grammatical errorS, sorry again cause most of it are dialogs)