A Friend's Defense

A GaNgStA Girl Fell in love?!

Ji Yong's POV

I'm on my way to school with Big Bang, the group that i made with my friends. Yeah, I know I'm late but I don't really care. Then, I saw Yoona. All I know about her is just that she's beautiful which is really true. Then, when I got closer, I saw her friends and I think with an . . . enemy? Well, she had a cute face but she looks like a tomboy . . . -ish? I can feel that there's a bad atmosphere between them so I started to walk faster. They are talking with a smile on their face but I know that there's something behind it and I'm pretty sure that the tomboy was the bad one, Yoona can't fight. Just look at her, aigoo.  As I got closer, the girl talking to Yoona raised her right hand and I guessed that she will slap her so I went there the fastest I can and luckily, I stopped her from doing it.

 

Dara was shocked and she immediately removed that hand from her arm. She looked at that man and was suprised because they are schoolmates! And that man was with her 3 friends: TOP, Sueng-ri and Daesung, which were at the same time, his classmates.

"Yah! Ji Yong! It's just a girl!", Sueng-ri said jokingly.

'Yeah, you must not interfere with their fight, man!", TOP continued.

Ji Yong just ignored them and said " Violence will not solve anything, It will just make things worst." while looking at Dara straight to the eye seriously. Suddenly, Dara stepped backwards where Bom was standing.

"Tch, i am not the one who should hear this. You just came and you don't know what really happened. You don't know who's the good and bad one so stay out of it! Yoona-ah, be thankful your oppa came"

Then she whispered to Bom while looking at everyone that made them curious.

"I can't handle the situation anymore, so let's do the plan B. Run in the count of 3. hana, du, RUN!"

Dara held Bom's hand and ran as fast as they can and drove Dara's bike.

" y-y-yah! She's running away! Daesung said while pointing at Dara and Bom.

"Let her." Ji Yong told them coldly.

"Oppa!!!, Komawooo~~" Yoona, with a bright smile on her face while grabbing Ji Yong's arm..

"ani, I just did what  I think is right"

" I was being bullied by that girl including the lady she ran away with. My friends were afraid of her so they could not do anything. I'm very thankful that you came!"

"No problem, it's nothing . . ." then Ji Yong blushed.

Dara was riding her bike with Bom behind her as fast as she can so that they'll not be late for the second subject.

Dara's POV

If that guy just didn't appear! I'm sure that Yoona's face will have my hand mark with the redness of devil by now! Uuuuugh!!!!! I think I'm gonna explode now because of this irritation! Gaaaah! wait wait wait, I almost forgot, she's behind me.

"Hey, you okay?", Dara said with a soft calm voice

" Yeah, thank you very much! Jeongmal!"

" I just don't want an innocent girl be a victim of those bad guys. Don't worry about it, just tell me if they keep doing it to you and I'm sure I'll break their skull!" Dara said in a jest and Bom just chuckled.

"By the way, I'm Dara, Sandara Park."

" Bom, Park Bom - imnida. Hey . . . I just thought, maybe we can have lunch together. You know, , as a gift for saving me and I'm hoping you'll not decline it."

"Yeah, sure."

The they arrived at school at time. They were both in a hurry then time flies by . . . 

#Lunch at the cafeteria

Dara went earlier at the cafeteria and she was about to reserve the seats for her and Bom. Then, as she went near it, she met Ji Yong already infront of her.

"You?! . . . ", then unexpectedly, Ji Yong saw a scratch on her face,

" . . . have a scratch on your face," while saying it, his hand automatically wants to touch her face but  Dara raised her left hand, stopping Ji Yong on what he is trying to do. He was suprised that Dara did it as fast as a lightning XD

"Don't touch me! Tch, are you following me?"

" Bwo?! I saw this table was vacant so I went here" Then Ji Yong saw that the table beside him was vacant too . . . " and I guess you're sitting . . .there."

"You're right, wae?!"

"Tch, bad girls, aigoo. Yah, stop bullying Yoona."

Then he saw that Dara was not in front of him anymore so he took his sit too and ignored her. Then, later on, Bom came. Dara and Bom met and currently eating and having some chit chats. Then the rest of Big Bang came and sat where Ji yong was.

"Oh! It's the girl from earlier!" Daesung shouted.

"Aaah, the one that bullied Yoona!" Suengri continued..

"Bwo?!," Bom stand up and glared at Big Bang, "Yah! You guys don't know what actually happened so you don't have the right to say that to her!!!" Bom began not feeling well and at the same time Taeyang came

"Yah, pighead, what's happening?" Taeyang said while heading to Dara's place

"It's just that someone was about to die in here, why don't you just HELP AND CARRY HER TO THE INFIRMARY ROOM?!"

 

Taeyang saw Bom suffering and panicked a bit and carry Bom in a bridal style. At this moment, time slows down for Bom. She looked at Taeyang and thought that he was her prince in a shining armor.

"Aish, chincha! this girl, Aigoo!" Taeyang said in irritation

Taeyang hurries up to the infirmary room then Dara glared at Big bang especially to Ji Yong and said . . . "Tch, y'all happy now?!" Then Dara followed Taeyang and Bom while Big bang was still in a gawk.

"What did just happened?" TOP asked.

 

 

Author's note:Yeah, i know i updated late, again. TT-TT, sorry,and sorry again for the grammatical errors. and please leave your comment! i  need it, >.< you know, for making the story prettier. I don't know what you guys think about it. _-_