Trouble? (O.0)

A GaNgStA Girl Fell in love?!

 

On her way home from school, in a dark street, with just a street light on, Dara, alone, saw a group of bully. It’s obvious in their appearance; they smoke, drink alcohols and everything that a student that must not do. They looked like they are waiting for their prey so Dara tried to just walk and ignore them but…

“Yah!”, a girl said while putting her hands on Dara’s shoulder. But Dara didn’t care.

“Are you ignoring us?!” one of the member asks teasingly with a mischievous face and the group started to laugh.

Then suddenly, another girl grabbed Dara’s shoulder so that Dara will face them.

Dara glared and said, “Get lost!”

“Tch, acting vigorous huh?!”, then slapped Dara’s face.

But Dara didn’t restrain and slapped her harder. The rest of the members saw it so they started beating Dara. She tried to fight back but she began feeling weak and fell to the ground but the bullies still kick and punch her with no mercy,

“I thought that I’m hard as a rock, but I’m feeling a lot of pain, not only physically but also mentally. I am an unwanted child. My parents abandoned me and took their own ways. And now, my grandma’s also gone, died because of cancer. Why are these things happening to me?  Did I do something wrong? I loved her so much! I depended on her all my life! Now that she’s gone, maybe it’s better for me topass out of existence since I do not have a reason to live. But, . . . how if I live? Can I survive? Can I gain hope? Can I feel . . . happiness?...”

Dara’s still thinking a lot of thoughts but her body can’t take the beating anymore so she slowly closed her eyes, and shed a tear.

“Yah! Girls! Look, she fainted!”

“Hey, someone’s coming! We got to go now! Come on!”

As soon as the girls left, an old man in traditional clothes came up . . .

 

(O.O) --> what wil happen to Dara with that old man?!?!? Will he help her??? or cause Dara more troubles?!?

Author’s note:

Hi! Thanks for reading my story! This is my first time making one so please if you saw some errors, please forgive me XD (I know this chapter is a bit boring, but if you keep reading, you may found it interesting) Please, leave your comments! Kamsahamnida! (x^-^x)