Indication

A GaNgStA Girl Fell in love?!

Dara got out of her room as Taeyang said. Then, she went to the kitchen and saw Ahjussi and Taeyang eating ramen. But somehow, she looks confused.

"Ramen?, is that for your lunch?" Dara asked with a brooding expression.

"Yeah, here's yours ,*Taeyang threw  the ramen to Dara, cook it yourself."  Taeyang said coldly while eating his ramen.

Instead of whining, Dara cooked it immediately and ate it beside Ahjussi.

" Ahjussi, do you eat ramen everyday?" Dara asked while waiting for her ramen to be cooked.

Ahjussi chuckled a bit, " Almost . . . There's no one here who can cook for us and do some house chores and etc. And we can't do that kind of things. Com'on! We're guys in here! We can't do some girly stuffs! And besides, we tried doing those things once but it turned out like a disaster!"

"But the garden is beautiful" 

"Ah, yes, It's the only thing that I can do for this house. Specially, my wife made it." 

"Speaking of wife, where is she"

Ahjussi paused for a while and at this time something's going on his mind. Then, 

"She passed away while giving birth to Taeyang", suddenly, Taeyang choked because of what Ahjussi said and you can see to his face that he was really suprised.

"BWO?!"  as soon as Taeyang reacted, Ahjussi immediately pinched Taeyang's thigh under the table and look at him in the eye, saying "Just go with it!"

"Ah, de, my mom died while giving birth to me." and he continued eating like nothing happened.

"oh, mianhamnida . . ."

"Nah, it's ok!", Taeyang said confidently bu t Dara ignored it. -_-

"Ahjussi, i want to tell you something . . ."

"What is it?"

" I hope I can stay here! I'll do all the house chores, I'll cook, clean, wash your clothes. I can do everything! Please let me stay!" Dara looked desperate and she even did a kneeling bow that her forehead was touching the floor, but still, Ahjussi was not contented to what Dara said.

"Staying here is not a joke. I am giving you a warning, child. Are you sure about this?" Ahjussi said while looking directly to her eyes.

"Yes, I thought hard about it. You helped me a lot and I see that you're a good person, You already gained my trust and also, I have . . . no where to go." 

"Well, I can allow you to stay. BUT, . . . there are conditions." The atmosphere became serious,same as Ahjussi

"What conditions?"

"First, you'll tell your parents where you are. Child, even though you hate them, they are still your parents no matter what you do."

" I know that. Don't worry, I'll tell them." 

"Good. Then, as you said, you'll do all the house chores. You will listen to me and you can't refuse to the things i ordered you to do. I want you to learn how to handle knives, guns and do some martial arts"

"Wait, but why do I need to learn those kinds of things?" Dara asked with 

"Because you're a girl. There's a lot of bastards out there, and we can't protect you all the time. And also, because of what happened to you that night. With this, you, alone, can protect yourself."

" Well, it makes sense, so, I'll do it"

" ok, then, you'll go to school. I don't want to adopt an idiot girl! Keep studying like what you did before. ^_^"

" Really?!" because of happiness, Dara hugged Ahjussi. Then Ahjussi  her head.

*clapping " Waaahh, what a loving father and 'daughter'" Tayeang said teasingly.

"Tch, I gotta go, i'm going to puke watching you guys!"

 

"Aigoo, just don't mind him. I'm not yet finished with my conditions. The last one, I'll tell it to you at the right time and place. For now, just follow the things i told you and everything will bee fine."
 
Taeyang's POV
 
I really can't stand those guys! But the worst is that the girl ,Dara , chose to stay with us. She don't know what situation she entered. Well, that old man  for me is a great father. The thing is, she don't know who truly he is.