Taeyang-imnida!

A GaNgStA Girl Fell in love?!

*Late afternoon . . . 

Someone opened the sliding door of Dara's room. It's a guy  and he entered Dara's room quietly. Dara's awake and she can feel the guy's footsteps but she pretended to be asleep. The guy went beside Dara and stared at Dara's face.

Guy's POV

 "Woaaaaah . .. She's cute!! Wait . . . there's something on her face . . . is that a wound?! (O.O) As I thought so . . . that's why i brought a first aid kit! ^_^"

He got the medicine and ready to put it on Dara's face but . . . .

 

Dara felt he's getting closer and closer to her so she decided to open her eyes . . . as she opens her eyes, the guy's face is just a ruler away from her face! She immediately punch the guy in the face and sat up. She was also shocked on how her body reacted then . . . 

"Yaaaaaaaaaaah! Why did you do that?!" the guy asked while his hand was on his face . . .

Guy's POV

i thought she's cute, but only on the outside! She have a mean attitude! (TT~TT) Why do this type of girls exist in this world?! Ouch . . . it really hurts!  T-T

Dara looked down and saw the first aid kit and the medicine in that guy's hand.

"Well, it's your fault for not knocking and just entering this room without my permission, and who the heck are you?!"

"First of all, that's because your sleeping and i knew that you were tired! and second, the one you're calling 'ahjussi' is my father. I'm Dong Youngbae, but you can call me Taeyang . . . . >.< "

 

"Sandara park imnida. Aigoo . . . I'm not in the mood to fight. Sorry for punching you and thanks for the medicine.  I can do it myself. So please, get out."

"Yes, Ma'am! (-_-') Ah, and also, after putting medicine to your wounds, go outside, that old man is waiting for you."

"Yah! Do you know the word 'respect'?! "

"Tch, none of your business!" Taeyang said and then left the room. 

>.<