Next Master

A GaNgStA Girl Fell in love?!

A year after . . . 

 In an enormous room with deafening silence. Weapons, like guns and knives were surrounding it. Dara, wearing a karate suit and a blindfold to encourage reliance on other senses like hearing and touch, was practicing her fighting skills. Then, she felt that there's something strange. She felt that she's not alone in that room. Suddenly, while her eyes were still in the dusk, an arm grabbed her neck, made her choked. Luckily, her mind was alert so she immediately took out her elbow and hits the stomach of the attacker hardly. The attacker moved his arm straightway. Dara was relieved but she felt that the attacker was tightening her blindfold. She tried to remove it but it was so tight. She had no choice but to trust in her other senses since she thought that she already had enough knowledge to protect herself. The attacker disappeared in the darkness. And then again, planning to attack. But this time, with a knife. He was aiming at her neck again.

Dara's POV

Okay, this is it. I can't run away from this. For now, I can only defend myself. I need to stay calm. (footsteps) He's going to attack now. . .  . WHAT?! A blade?!

The attacker moved fast that Dara was too late to know that the attacker was near her.  Dara felt the sharp blade on her neck and then, it looked like the attacker will start to talk. He whispered to her ears . . . 

"Yo---"

As soon as Dara heard that voice, she took her chance to fight back. She immediately stepped on the attacker's foot with her heels and at the same time she pushed down his right wrist with her right hand then she held his wrist tight and with the other hand swung away his left arm from her neck. Then, she immediately swung her left leg to turn right-about, gripped his right knife-holding fist with her left hand and, with the help of her other hand, she turned his right arm backward, pushing hard at his right wrist and caused the attacker to loosen his grip on his knife.

"Aah! I give up! I give uuuuuup!"

"Wait, AHJUSSI!?! Yah! take my blindfold off my eyes! NOW!"

Ahjussi did what Dara said but he feels the dark aura coming from Dara and knew that he was in danger then,

"YAH old man! I'm sorry if I'm loosing my respect to you but that's your really your fault! Don't joke around like that! Do you know how nervous I am?! What's worst is, with a knife?! Are you crazy?! Why did you do that for?! Dara said while panting and still, her heartbeat was beating fast.

 

"Calm down. i didn't do it because I want to. I did that because i wanted to test you." Ahjussi said with a smiling face but Dara still doubts him.

"Test for what?"

"Last year , remember the last condition? The secret one?" at the same time, the atmosphere became serious.

"Ah, de."

" I was just wondering if you're ready for that. And I thought that maybe this is the right time to tell it to you, child. But first, i need to tell you something."

'What is it?"

"This matter is really important to me and I need you to follow this seriously. . . I want you to be ready. Follow me . . , child"

She followed Ahjussi and they started walking. 

"Remember what I told you? That Taeyang's mom died while giving birth to him."

"De, what about it?" 

" I lied, Mianhae" Ahjussi said it sincerely. It looked like he was really regretting it.

"But . . . .why?". Dara told Ahjussi with a poker face. She was still calm but confused.

"I lied because I don't want to experience what I experienced to my wife from you. After she knew what the truth was, she left Taeyang and I. I was afraid that you wil run away from me too. . . I'm not upset that I lied to you,but I'm upset that maybe, from now on, you can't believe on me."

"Ahjussi, stop being dramatic. It's not a big deal. I forgive you. XD  Ehehehe, it's not like you're a killer or something that I'll run away from youl, XD" Dara joked.

" You may say that"

" Tch, what's with him?? -_-"

Then Dara noticed that she was in a unfamiliar place in that house. She was never been there even though she lived there for a year. Here, she started to have a premonision that there's something unexpected that will gonna happen. But still, she stayed quite because of her trust in Ahjussi.

   Ahjussi stopped in front of a huge plain wall with a old-looking door made of thick lumber.

Ahjussi looked at Dara and said, "are you ready?"

Dara gulped and became nervous. She started to sweat and said "yes" while trying to show her courage. And then, at that time, Ahjussi opened the door . . . . *creaks 

As he opens the door,

"ANNYEONG HASEYO MASTER!" A large group of people also wearing black suits appeared. There appearance were different from the normal ones. A lot have tattoos and scars on their skin and you'll thougth that they're gonne make a lot of troubles but still, it does'nt seem right. Dara was still shocked with her eyes and mouth opened. Then Ahjussi spoke.

" The last and the secret condition is now revealed! You cannot run away now, child. You must fulfill the word you uttered to me! Dara, from now on, YOU WILL BE THEIR NEXT MASTER!"

---------------------end of the chapter----------------

author's note:

 guys! I'm sorry, i know i updated really late. i have a reason ^^. "school stuffs". i hope you'll continue reading this story. ^-^ com'on!!! Dara and G-dragon is still not meeting each other! XD -kamsa_mian