Avowal of Feelings

A GaNgStA Girl Fell in love?!

 

“ I hear sounds . . .hmm. . . birds chirping? Wait . . . Birds chirping?!!”

Her eyes opened widely in shock and sat up. Luckily, she’s still in her uniform but she noticed some bruises and wounds on her body.

“Tch, those bastards! I’ll get my revenge someday! T-T”

Then the sunlight dazzled her eyes. At this moment, she noticed where she was. In a spacious room, Dara and her futon at the middle and things are in order, neat and clean.

Dara’s staring where she was then, something caught her attention. At Dara’s right, there’s a sliding door made of glass and curtains beside it. There, she saw a garden. She stood up and walked slowly while astonished. As she opens the door, a refreshing breeze of wind touches her face.

“Woah . . , a garden , different kinds of flowers formed in a circle and a gazebo at the middle . . . ”

And tears suddenly fell down because she remembered her grandma, also loves flowers.

‘“Grandma will be happy if she sees this”

“It looks like your awake now,” the Ahjussi showed up wearing something like a kimono. As she heard that voice she immediately wiped her tears. Acting like nothing happened.

“ ah, de”, she bowed to show her respect.“ I assume that you are the one who helped me. Thank you and also, I’m sorry. Sorry for the troubles that I caused.”

“Don’t worry about it. Maybe it is better if we will talk at the gazebo.”

They went to the gazebo and sat down, facing each other.

“Child, what’s your name?”, the Ahjussi asked with a smiling face.

“Sandara Park imnida, but you can call me by my nickname, Dara.”

“Where do you live?”

“At my grandma’s place but . . . ‘ tears were starting to flow but she tried  hard to control her emotions and acted tough.

“Your parents?”

“I don’t have parents!” Dara’s facial expression changed and Ahjussi felt the anger inside her and he became serious.

“I sensed you don’t like them but, child, always remember this. Anger, especially with sadness in your heart, will later makes you the worst of all”

“But how can I get rid of this feelings?!

While speaking, Dara felt something was going up to her chest which was about to explode.

“My grandma, who almost took me as her own child, just died! I don’t know where or who are my relatives. I don’t know where to go. I called my parents who are in abroad but they didn’t even care which added darkness to my heart! My parents didn’t care about my feelings so why should I? So let just it be. I just knew that my parents are not together and what shocked me more is that they both have an affair which made me despise them a lot. I want them to be together, I want a happy family! Is that bad?!  And this thought made me blame myself sometimes. Silly, right?! Why?! Because I think I’m selfish that makes me feel worse! And sometimes I think that just let them happy where they are, but how about me?! Because of this, I can’t open up. I tried to be a normal girl. I’ve studied hard for grandma. Friends? They just talk or come to me when they need help! It’s making me crazy!!!”

Dara realizes that she was standing and bursting into tears. Then, she sat down again and calms down a little bit but tears continue to flow

“Mianhaeyo, I think I talked too much . . . you are the first one to know about this. And this is the first and last time telling it to someone.

Ahjussi stood up and went where Dara’s place was. He sat beside Dara and puts his hand on her head and placed it to his shoulder, Dara didn’t hold back and continued on crying a lot.

“Your story may not have such a happy beginning, but that doesn't make you who you are. it is the rest of your story, who you choose to be. You’ve been through a lot and I understand what you feel. I’m proud of you. Your life had just started so do not lose hope yet. as long as still you’re alive, there’s hope” Ahjussi said with a calm voice.

 

DARA’S POV

While my head was at Ahjussi’s shoulder, I felt more comfortable and I felt a fatherly love. His words were true and meaningful for me. I think . . . he is the person I need for me to live . . . I wish have a father like him. . . . 

 

Dara already felt tired early in the morning. She still felt the puches and kicks. And her eyes were swelling then, she slowly closed her eyes.

 

Author's note:

Thank you for reading! please leave your comments! ^_^ and also, please continue reading, the story is just starting!!! XD