Eottoke?!

A GaNgStA Girl Fell in love?!

 

 

They went in the infirmary room and Bom became better after receiving a treatment. . .

Bom was currently sitting then Taeyang went in front of her and bended his right knee and was really worried about her.

“You okay now?” Taeyang asked sincerely.

“De, Kamsahamnida.” Bom can’t look directly to his sparkling eyes but she was smiling and at the same time, blushing. Dara saw it while Taeyang . . . just nothing. >.<

“Good” Then Taeyang gave her his friendly smile and stood up.

“Yah, Pighead! Stay out of trouble or I’ll make you drop out from this school!” Taeyang warned then slammed the door and Dara in the other hand, had nothing to say and just stuck out her tongue.

“Dara-ssi, is he angry?” Bom asked in a cute manner, looking down at her hands, with mixed emotions of worry and sadness.

“Nah, don’t mind him. So, what actually happened to you? You just got angr- . . . .” Dara paused for a while and had a serious look on her face, “Don’t tell me you have heart problems . . .”

“Well . . . yeah. . . For now, that’s all you need to know. Don’t worry about me, and of course, I’ll tell you everything when I’m ready.” Bom sat beside her and laid her head on Dara’s shoulder.

“Come on Chinggu.” Dara stood up and lend a hand. “Lunch time is almost over.” Bom took her hand happily and went to their class.

# Big Bang

At the cafeteria,

“Guys, I think we did something wrong. My conscience is making my mind miserable!” Daesung said while putting his hands on his head, making his hair messy. He just bowed his head and lost a bit of his confidence.

“ Wae? We clearly saw that Dara was making her move. You know, the slap thing” Suengri was sitting comfortably then TOP spoke . . .

“Yeah, but we didn’t know what actually happened from the very start. Now, got some more reasons?”

“Yeah you’re right but- . . .” Suengri tried to answer back but Ji young  cut him off.

“No buts, her friend went to the infirmary room because of us. Is that still not enough? Guys, prepare for apologizing when we meet them.” Ji Yong got his bag and went to his classroom, and the rest of the Big Bang followed him.

The day ends and Dara send Bom home to make sure she’s safe and then, later on, she went home too. The first person she saw was Ahjussi, standing, waiting for her with important papers in his hands and has a serious face. At that moment, Dara knew what it was all about.

# In the living room, they were facing each other, sitting formally and serious.

“Child, this is the first mission I’ll give you.”

Then Taeyang, who just walked by, heard what Ahjussi said.

“Bwo?! You’re already giving orders to her?!”

“Yes”

“Do you think she’s ready after just a year?” Taeyang asked with worried face and looked at Dara straight in the eyes. There’s something behind that look . . . which is, don’t do it.

“Child, are you ready?” Dara nodded and ignored what Taeyang did. She accepted the order and prepared immediately. Dara can’t disobey Ahjussi because she promised that she’ll do what Ahjussi commanded her to do and it is one of the conditions Ahjussi told her before living at their place. Taeyang had nothing to do but to stand in a corner and watch her. He was a little bit upset about what Dara did and came near her,

“Don’t tell me I didn’t warn you.” Taeyang whispered to her ears and left right away.

Dara wore a black long sleeve, a tight pants and heels with a high ponytail then Ahjussi gave her a black motor Ducati. At the middle of the night Dara made her move.

# Flashback

“There’s a man at xxxxxxx who’s a politician abusing his power. He became greedy and he’s now a slave of money. His conscience was eaten by darkness. Currently, he is stealing the money of the country and I want you to give him a warning”

It was dark and everyone is asleep except that politician and his guards. She arrived at the site and carried her rifle. She went to a building beside it, entered the elevator and went to the roof top. There, she pointed her rifle to that man; she planned to shot a little bit beside him, of course not directly to him because it is just a warning. And when she locked her target, she shoots. The politician and the others dodge down and some are already wandering around to catch the suspect.  At the same time, Dara has been careless. There’s a lot of skilled bodyguard surrounding the area now and one saw her. That man told it to others and they began running to catch her. Even though Dara was also skilled, she can’t defeat a bunch of guards, she had no choice but to escape but before that, she left a note saying,

 “I know what you are doing, what happen today is just a warning, and if you continue doing that wicked business of yours, next time I’ll make sure that the bullet will hit through your heart.”

She hanged the rifle to her shoulder and ran the fastest she can. While running, she saw a dark and empty space that was surrounded by house and buildings. She’s already panting and sweating so she went there to hide and luckily, no one’s following or seen her.

Afterwards, the guards went where they saw Dara, but she’s not there anymore and they saw the note and gave it to the politician.

Dara thought she’s safe but . . . Her eyes widened because of shock but still can think fast. Her heart beats faster and faster. In front of her, just a foot away from her, of all people she can meet there, she saw JI YONG standing, looking at his phone and has earphones in his ears, facing her. Once Ji Yong saw her, her life ends there! She’s not wearing any mask or anything on her face that make everyone prevent from knowing her.  She immediately put her hands on his eyes and at the back of his head to prevent him from escaping.

Ji Yong’s POV

Big Bang is at xxxxxx to meet some friends and have fun . . . Well, time flies by fast and we didn’t notice the time. It was already 1 in the morning so I decided to leave mom a message. I went outside while listening to music and I saw a vacant space so I went there and texted. While texting, I felt that someone’s in front of me. I saw that this person was armed, I saw the rifle, I was about to look up but it covered my eyes with a hand and another one at the back of my head. I’m pretty sure that this was a girl’s hand because it was soft and smooth, but still, with a rifle?!?!?  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I’m scared right now but I must not make her notice it. She’s not talking or what so . . . okay . . . I’ll start.

“ Yaaaah~~” Jiyong said in a conceited way, “ What do you think you’re doing? Huh? In the count of three, you must remove that filthy hands of yours or I’ll shout the loudest I can and I can make you sure that any seconds, Big Bang will be here. 1 . . . 2 . . .”

Dara’s POV

I’m really really REALLY having a bad luck today and this pabo Ji yong added up! Now he’s in front of me and about to know what I really am! Big Bang here’s too! I’m definitely sure that he’ll shout! What do I need to do?! My hands are full! Think Dara, think! Put something on his mouth! Uh oh . . ., he’s already counting!!! Eottoke, eottoke eottoke?! Mouth? My mouth? . . . my. . lips?! Aish! My first kiss TT-TT

Dara had no choice but to make her lips touch Jiyong’s lips to make him shut. >.<

 

 

Author’s note:

Whad’ya think? As I told you, I’m an amateur writer that still lack skills. TT-TT Mianhamnida *bows