A Friend with a Chapter of Her Story

A GaNgStA Girl Fell in love?!

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

                OH BOY . . . Is it . . . “her”? NO… No.. no, impossible . . .

Dara, who is still holding his hand, noticed that Jiyong’s eyes widened with an opened mouth that made Dara raise an eyebrow.

“Yah, did yah just saw a ghost?” Dara asked sincerely then Jiyong came back to his senses.

“uhmm . . . .,*he  moved his head sideways,  no. *then he switched his sight to everyone and said. “Now that everything is settled, let’s just act that nothing happened, guys, okay? If someone does you wrong, keep in mind that everybody makes mistakes. Forgive and forget. No one wants to be around someone who constantly makes them feel guilty.”

Jiyong’s POV

Look who’s talking. . . T-T let’s just do it once and for all. I may be saying this but this is for Big Bang. I don’t want people see Big Bang is rude around girls. This is just to clear the name of this group. And also to stop this non-sense fight.

Jiyong made an eye contact on everyone who’s in there, clarifying that everyone agreed.

“Are we good?”

“. . . . Yes”, everyone answered.

“Good, have a nice day.”

Jiyong made his first move. He left the cafeteria quickly, still doubting something about Dara.

Jiyong’s POV

Definitely impossible! That small tiny tomboyish-looking girl, which can be blown away by wind??!?!? Are you kidding me??? . . . But I can’t doubt my own sense of touch. . . That tomboy, she looks lumpy that can’t even fight. She doesn’t look like that WOMAN WHO STOLE MY FIRST KISS! But still. . . there’s a saying ‘nothing is impossible’ right? GAAAAAAH! I’m going crazy!!! . . . Should I just forget this or further investigate? . . . There’s nothing I can lose if I tried investigating, right?

Jiyong stopped walking for a second and grinned with evil looks in his eyes and said,

“Great idea . . . I’m just making it sure. Once I proved that you are she, YOU’RE DEAD.”

Then Big Bang, who was behind him, noticed his weird actions . . .

“ Hyung, what’s wrong with him? , . . . Suengri asked with an eyebrow raised.

Then the rest of the members just raised their shoulders.

Meanwhile, 

“So, . . .you happy now?!”

“YE!” Bom giggled then saw something on Dara’s neck. A silver necklace but the pendant was hidden. She was curious so she moved closer to her and got the silver strand and seeks for the pendant. There, she saw a cute blue flower.

Whoa!!! Kyeopta!! Did your boyfriend give it to you??”

“Bwo?! Yah! I don’t have a boyfriend, silly! My grandma gave it to me. This necklace has meanings on it. This flower is called aster; it is a symbol of love and blue means youth, spirituality, truth and peace. . . Cool, right? It is really important to me.”

 

Just saying those things made her smile. Bom was stunned on Dara’s reaction. The smile, it was innocent, so pure that Bom became exaggerated. Her eyes almost saw sparkling stars around her.

 

“That’s the most beautiful view I have ever seen!”  Bom said in a calm way with a tear on her cheek.

 

“Yah, first time seeing a smile?!?”

 

“Aniya, but yours is different. You seem so special to me ^-^”

 

“Of course, I’m your friend!”

 

They both laughed and then Bom . . .

“ Dara-ssi, we’re going home early, right?”

“Kurae.”

“I want you to have a visit to my home. ^_^”

“Now?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, no problem.”

They drove Dara’s motor to Bom’w house. Almost a long ride but worth it because of the nature they had seen. Then Bom said ‘stop’ in front of a huge, narrow, white gate. Dara parked her motor and did’nt noticed the place.

“So, do we still need to walk now?” Dara asked while taking her helmet off her head.

“Aniya.”

 

“Then, where’s your house?”

“Behind you.” Bom pointed the gate then Dara turned around and flabbergasted. She was expecting much more less than what she’s seeing now.

“Th-thi-this?!”

Bom just nodded and said yes but still, Dara don’t want to believe it.

“You are this rich?!”

“Yes . . . heheh ^-^ “

“Are you lying to me all this time?”

“NO! I’m always the real me since I met you. It’s just I kept my luxurious life a secret.  Uhhhmm, well, you never asked me about this, so I didn’t tell you about it, and even if I did, it will look like I’m bragging about it.” Bom looked down and seemed sad. Then Dara just said,

“Alright, you’re forgiven.” Dara looked at her and smiled, same thing Bom did. Then Bom held Dara’s hand, “Let’s come in.”

They entered the building but then, Dara noticed something. There are only sumptuous appliances, classy furniture and a huge space. Overall, it’s empty . . . Out of confusion, Dara asked something.

“Hey, are you . . . not lonely, in here?”

“Hmm. . . no.” Bom said while moving her head side wards, kind of unsure about her answer.

“Well, they always check me up. But now that you had asked it, I feel a little bit . . . lonely. . . BUT YOU’RE HERE SO EVERYTHING’S FINE! ^-^”

Then Bom gained her smile and pulled Dara in her house while Dara was still amazed, looking around and said,

“ . . . I never thought that this is the real you . . .”

“Hmmmm . . .now that you know everything about me, do you hate me now? Disappointed?

“No No NO! It was actually . . . amazing . . .? hehehe, I’m actually happy that you are my friend, you defended me from those guys, I feel especial to you, and I will do the same to you, no matter who and what you are, you’re always be my friend. I hope this will last forever. So, why did you choose to study in a public school???  In your situation, I know most are home schooled or in a private one. And also, looking back in the past, why did that GG kept on bullying you if you have the powers, the ability to stop them?!

Bom was a bit confused on what question to answer first but they continued to walk and went to her room and closed the door to have privacy and there, they continued their conversation,

“ Ooowwwkaay . . . First, I’m really home schooled but then, since my parents were not here because of their work, just some maids were left, I got bored and called them and said that I want to go to the “outside world”. I can’t have fun in a cage y’know! Hehehe. They strongly disagreed because I got this heart thingy. They were afraid that something bad might happen. But of course, I need my freedom, so I did everything just to have their permission. Disobeying my parents will just get the problem worst. Then, in the end, I am currently studying in a public one, not in a private one because . . . Actually, those GG became my classmate and at the same time, I thought, my friends in the same private school that we’re going to. Then later on, I found out that they just want to befriend my money and not me. So I transferred in here and kept my identity a secret. Then years later, I was shocked that they we’re also here and threatened me that If I don’t give what they want, they’ll reveal my secrets. In conclusion, I can’t really distinguish who’s the true one or the one blinded by my money. And maybe, what happened to me might happen to me again. Words will do nothing on them and I don’t want to do anything that will make the situation worst. Don’t worry, I know, someday, they’ll have their punishment  . . .”

“Tch!”, Dara made a fist out of her hand and punched it to her palm, “Just tell me if they kept bullying you!” She said with an arrogant face and Bom immediately put her hand on her waist and told Dara,

“Hey young lady! . . . Hajima!”

“Wae?!”

“Just let me solve the problem, araseo?” Bom held Dara’s hand and looked at her in the eye seriously.

“Ooowkay, do you what you want, just tell me if there’s a problem, I will always be there just for yah ^=^”

“Good . . . Now, let’s have fun!!! ^_^”

“Oettoke?”

As soon as Dara asked her question, she showed her make-up set while looking at Dara with her sharp eyes and her grin,

“Ohohoho, I think I don’t like what you’re thinking . . . no . . .NO . . . Aneh! I’m not doing it!”

Dara stood up and ran away from her and Bom showed her childish personality, she also ran to catch her. They were like children chasing each other happily and having fun! But then, Bom was breathing deeply and Dara noticed that, but still, Bom was desperate to catch her. Then,

“Araseo, araseo T-T” Dara came near Bom who was catching for her breathe, “I give up, aigooo, you’re a desperate one huh??”

“Kurae! Hahaha,  I won!!! Meaning, you’re my doll for today!”

“I’m afraid that this will make you a spoiled brat someday, just for today! Okay?!”

“Yes ma’am!”

Minutes later, Dara’s make up was done and they went to Bom’s closet. Almost a room filled with clothes and accessories and Dara just kept quiet and suddenly, her eyes widened because she saw Bom standing in front of her with outfits on her hand, some are miniskirts, skinny jeans and sleeveless shirts.

“You’ll wear these! ^^”

‘Oooow . . . kay . . .” Dara answered. She can’t complain because she saw Bom really happy for the first time. She wore the clothes in the dressing room and when she came outside, Bom was already dressed up! XD

“Whoaaah . . . you’re fast ehy???”

“Of course. I’m an expert, hahahah”

“So, what are we gonna do now?”

“We’ll have fun . . . OUTSIDE ^-^”

“Bwo?! Are you serious?! Looking like THIS?! . . . kidding me huh??? . . . “

“ NOPE. I’m not kidding. Come on!”

Bom pulled her out and already had a Limo outside, waiting for them.

“You really keep on making surprises. Maybe someday, I’ll just have a heart attack suddenly XD”

They hopped in then,

“Yah, aren’t you afraid that they’ll recognize you?”

“Nope, believe me, they won’t.”

“So, where are we going?”

“To the amusement park! Kyaaaaaa!!!~ It’s my dream goin’ there with someone special to me cause it’ll be really fun!”

“Aigoo, araseo. If something bad happen to me, I’ll blame it to yah! Hahaha, just kidding”

They had their chit chats and fell asleep later. Time passed by then the driver woke them up.

“Agashi, we’re here.”

Bom opened her eyes and it was like, she bursts out of excitement and happiness!

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!~” Bom started jumping to make Dara up, She woke up, looked at her surroundings,

“Ohhh, so this is the amusement park huh?? Quite impressive .” Then she noticed that something bouncing up and down . . . and that was Bom XD

“Hey, wanna keep bouncing or go out there and have fun?”

“Of course, have fun! Let’s go out! Palli!”

“owkay, owkaaay. Calm down! XD”

They went out and started planting memories in their hearts. They rode Mary go round, the roller coaster, the huge ferris wheel and a lot more! They almost rode it all but Dara became dizzy so they stopped to rest and ate some sweets. While eating, Dara was looking around, there are a lot of posters, and one caught her attention. The face of the politician whom she gave a warning! Then she heard someone speaking on a microphone. She searched who it was. At that time, meters away from them, she saw personally that wicked man, wearing his fake smile and dressed with his lies in front, promoting himself, wanting the vote of others for the next election. Just seeing that man makes her blood boil! But she remembered one thing; she’s only with a friend beside her. A bodyguard saw her that night and might recognize her. At that moment, her heart began to beat faster. She started sweating and immediately got her cell phone to call for help. She checked the surrounding, and noticed there’s a lot of body guards all over the place, giving pamphlets. She saw one was going to approach them. Dara turned back and keeping herself calm as much as possible so that Bom won’t notice. She’s already thinking of a way on how to escape without using violence importantly, Bom is with her! . . .

 

 

 

Author’s note:

Yeah, really really really late, sorry readers! TT-TT and I want you guys to wait for the next chapter! Something will happen! XD and please, be patient XD I will update, but im telling you guys, it’ll be late once again, sorry, I got a lot of work to do. And also, I did this one as fast as I can and just updated it, IGNORE THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND GUYS, I NEED YOUR COMMENTS! Also, ignore the late update XD hehehehe,

                                                                                                                                                -kamsa_mian