History

Momentary Happiness

Krystal immediately picked up her phone and called Chanyeol. As soon as he answered, he apologized.

"Whatever you're going to bring up, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to drag you into any of this; it just happened," Chanyeol said shakily. His voice was unstable as if afraid of something.

"Are you insane?!" Krystal screamed into her phone. "All you had to say was 'no' and everything would've been fine. You are going to explain to me everything that happened after you got that phone call earlier today. I swear to god, if you miss something, I will find you and bash your head in," she instructed firmly. "Oh and tell me what your story is with Kyungsoo. Your relationship with him is so fishy, it's like going to a fish market."

Chanyeol agreed and explained everything in fine detail. After receiving the call from his manager, he was forced to attend a press conference to 'enlighten' everyone on the whole situation. "My initial decision was to deny the rumours, but my agency suggested that accepting them would be easier on you."

"What do you mean? How?" Chanyeol stuck his hand out, telling her to slow down.

"They said that by saying 'no', the reporters would persist with the rumours and they'd keep chasing both you and I. However, if I say 'yes', they'd most likely leave you alone."

"But your creepy- fangirls won't! I just saw forums with titles like, 'Ways To Kill Chanyeol's New Girlfriend" and "Identity of Chanyeol's New Girl: Pictures Only". That second one had fire emojis next to it!" Krystal took a deep breath to calm herself.

Chanyeol continued on with his story and said, "look. All you have to do is act how you've always acted when you were with me. We don't have to kiss or anything in public so don't worry about that." He paused. "About Kyungsoo...there's a bit of 'beef' between us."

"You don't say," Krystal said sarcastically.

"We used to be really good friends in high school. We were both in the music club- I would play the guitar and drums; Kyungsoo would sing and play the piano. At the time, we were the only two members but then this girl joined. She was really pretty, and she sung extremely well. A month after she joined, Kyungsoo asked her out and about three months later, she broke up with him." Chanyeol started to look very uncomfortable. "I didn't find out until after I graduated, but she broke up with Kyungsoo because ever since the beginning, she wanted to be with me."

"You dated her, didn't you?"

"I thought I was just a rebound! I didn't think I'd actually fall for her in the process," he sighed. 

"You're such an ! You know what, I actually feel like I should go back to Kyungsoo and apologise for you being an ."

"It's not my fault!" Chanyeol shouted in his defense.

Krystal screamed back, "Then whose is it? That girl's for jumping on to you like that? Kyungsoo's for asking her out in the first place? For the sake of being a nice person, I'll act along to your little drama, but other than that I don't want anything to do with you. Ever," and hung up. Her face was red with anger, her insides boiling with rage. She took a deep breath but needed to let out more steam so she took her coat and headed outside. 

The playground was dark, only lit by two lamp posts. It wasn't the safest place to be, considering it was almost ten but it was better than muffling her screams under her pillow. Krystal watched from the swings as cars drove past the playground, her eyes following each one she saw. Slowly but surely, her eyes began to feel heavy and it was finally time to head inside. She stood up and started walking back when she felt someone wrap their arms around her. She was about to scream when their hand covered and hushed.

"It's me, it's me." Krystal turned around and saw Kyungsoo smiling at her in a slightly creepy way.

"Geez, you scared me...can you stop smiling like that?"

"Smile like what?"

"Like you're about to kill somebody! If I didn't know better I would've punched you in the face."

"But you did know better and I didn't get punched a second time!" he laughed lightly. "You alright?" Krystal nodded and smiled back.

"Just trying to wrap my mind around things. How did you know I was out here?"

"By not stalking you, that's for sure," he laughed nervously, making Krystal uncomfortable. "I'm joking, I was taking out the trash when I saw you walking outside. Didn't want anything bad to happen so I followed you."

"And watched me from afar? How nice." 

Kyungsoo put his arm around Krystal tightly and said, "You looked like you needed some space. Since you don't anymore, I'm going to continue holding onto you like this."

Krystal laughed, "Is this how you pick up girls? Wait for them until they're at their most vulnerable?" Kyungsoo faked a shocked look and gasped.

"How could you think so lowly of me? I will let you know, I'm just being your noble emotional support!" Krystal snorted and hit Kyungsoo's head lightly.

"All you've been so far is a creeper."

"So far...but I have pizza still waiting for us in my apartment. Jongin ate one of them already but if we go now, we can still get a couple of slices." Krystal smiled and put her arm around his waist comfortably.

"Deal."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

(A/N) Sumimasen for playing with your feelz HAHAHAHA I'm sure all of you were like, "omg chanstal" but WHAT ABOUT "KYUNGSTAL" HAHAHA I feel so evil. So sorry. The next one might be less of a rollecoaster so you can relax a little hehe. K bai.