News

Momentary Happiness

"Are you stupid? One; you nearly plowed me down with the door. And two; just because your life is already screwed up, doesn't mean you have to drag others along with you; Krystal especially!" Kyungsoo yelled.

"Shut up!" Chanyeol roared. "You don't know anything about me OR my life, so-"

"Don't put her through this! She's better off with me since you'd be-" Kyungsoo was cut off by a sharp punch to the face. His nose began to bleed vigorously. 

"C-Chanyeol? Why...?" Krystal stood frightened in a corner. Her hands were trembling uncontrollably. Kyungsoo spat out a bit of blood.

He grabbed Chanyeol's collar and said through his teeth, "Leave. Don't ever come here again, don't ever contact her again." He let go of Chanyeol. "If I see you in this area or if I find out you've been talking to her, I'm not going to let you go easily." Kyungsoo nodded towards the front door. "Now get out." Chanyeol snarled then glanced at Krystal, to which his expression softened. He tried to give her a smile but was kneed in the stomach by Kyungsoo. "Do I have to say it again?"

As Kyungsoo closed the door behind Chanyeol he let out a big sigh. He turned to face Krystal, who was now in the balcony looking at the landscape. As he slowly approached her, she started coughing violently and the smell of cigarettes began to surface. Kyungsoo stepped onto the balcony and realised Krystal found Jongin's cigarette stash. He snatched the cigarette from Krystal.

"Don't start," he said as he took a puff before putting it out.

"How'd you know I don't smoke?" she asked, her face still showing her disgust towards the taste of cigarettes.

"I could hear you cough from a mile away," Kyungsoo chuckled.

"Do you smoke?"

Kyungsoo shook his head, "Not regularly. All this stuff are my roommate's." He put his arm around Krystal to comfort her. "Sorry you had to see what you did just now." Krystal leaned closer to Kyungsoo and sighed. 

"Why was he so distressed? He was fine a few hours ago," she muttered to herself.

"Look up Chanyeol's name later. It'll come up in the search results." Krystal wriggled out of Kyungsoo's grasp.

"I better go now, my sister might be worried."

Kyungsoo checked his watch, "It's only 8:30."

"She's protective," Krystal smiled. She waved goodbye and grabbed her belongings before letting herself out. On the way out she bumped into Kyungsoo's roommate again.

"Leaving so soon?" he asked. Krystal nodded and expained that her sister needed her to come home. "In that case, I better let you go. But just so you know, Kyungsoo-hyung would love having you over anytime so feel free to drop by." After ending their short conversation, Krystal thought that was one of the weirdest things anyone has said to her.

Krystal opened the door of her apartment only to find an empty and silent room. On the kitchen counter there was a small sticky note that read: "Went clubbing. Won't be back tonight. Leftovers are in the fridge. <3 Jessica-unni." Krystal grunted and dropped on the couch, slumping in her seat. She grabbed her laptop that was sitting on the coffee table and decided to search Chanyeol's name like Kyungsoo instructed. 

"Chanyeol Park...author," she muttered as she typed. The top news articles all involved Chanyeol and a mystery girl. She clicked on the first article and a picture of her and Chanyeol when they first met appeared on the screen. There were photos of them under the umbrella together and there were pictures from today at his fan-signing event. This was probably why Chanyeol received a phone call earlier today. Krystal skim-read the article and realised how deeply buried she was in this.

Rumours that author Chanyeol Park is currently dating an anonymous woman is becoming a hot topic as alleged picture evidences that support this is currently going viral on various forums. Park, famous not only for his books but for his idol-like appearance, has been spotted with the woman numerous times throughout the week. However, we are awaiting official comments from Park's publication agency to confirm or deny these rumours.

 

Top Comments:

[+1178, -40] Who does this b*tch think she is?

[+1139, -10] Why would oppa date some ugly like her?

[+986, -20] Wow...Chanyeol oppa can do so much better...

Krystal was speechless. If she were to be spotted with Chanyeol again she'd be dead in seconds. Before she closed the page, another article caught her eye: Chanyeol Park Responds To Dating Rumours. The link led her to a video of Chanyeol at a press conference. He wore the same black trench coat and dress shirt and pants he wore today, so the press conference must've been held after Chanyeol received the phone call.

"Mr Park, are those rumours true? Are you really involved in a relationship?"

Chanyeol was hesitant to answer, his lips and twiddling his thumbs. He took a sip of water from a glass and opened his mouth.

"The relationship rumours are in fact...true. I will not name her, but I wish my fans will continue to support our relationship."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

(A/N) Hello! I'm SOOOO sorry I haven't been updating. I've just been really busy >< Hope you like this update tho~ See you all in the next one!