Say Something

I'm Not Crazy

            Yuna was as usual walking towards Seolhyun’s office, two cups of coffee in her hands. And sure she entered without knocking.

« You could knock when you enter, Yuna. » Seolhyun said with an amused smile.

« Why would I even knock. It’s not like you’re doing something private, right ? » Yuna replied jokingly, a question which was answered by an arched eyebrow of the psychiatrist.

« No echo from Hyejeong ? » Seolhyun asked, sitting behind her desk.

« Nope. Not at all. I don’t think anyone realized what we’re doing. »

« Great. »

« When is your appointment with her though ? »

« In ten. Let’s see how all of this is going. » Seolhyun said excitedly.

« I should leave the office then. Every time those guys walk her to her appointment I’m in your office. They might think we’re committing some sins in here. » She laughed.

« Coming from a nun, it’s quite disturbing. » Seolhyun replied teasingly/jokingly.

« No but seriously. I’m spending more time in your office than working. I’ll get fired someday. » Yuna joked, opening the door. « See you later. » She said, leaving the office and closing the door behind.

 

 

           Seolhyun waited a while for Hyejeong’s appointment to come, she took that opportunity to look a little bit through the window which lead on the garden. Such a long yard yet no one outside. It was winter though so it was understandable. Suddenly she heard knocks on the door which warned her of Hyejeong’s arrival. She knew it wasn’t Yuna because the girl would have never knock. Anyway, she spoke a « Come in. » and saw two men holding Hyejeong’s arms and leading her to the couch. 

Seolhyun waited for the men to leave, saying a little « Thank you. » as the two men walked out of the room. She took her notepad and sat on the single couch in front of Hyejeong.

« So, it’s been three days since you’ve stopped taking those pills. How are you feeling ? » The psychiatrist asked, holding her notepad on her crossed legs. 

Yes, she did not even say « Hello » or « Good afternoon » but hell, she had waited that moment all day long to see if there were any progress.

It had been three days since the plan was lunched yet, no huge improvement were seen.

Come on ! Today is the day ! This is going to work. Please God make this work. Seolhyun thought, praying silently. 

Hyejeong opened slightly and closed it right back then, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. « I- »

Oh God ! It was party time in Seolhyun’s mind. 

           

          On the other side of the low table, Hyejeong was trying her hardest to get words out of but they seemed to be stuck in there, the exact same feeling you get when you’re terrified and can’t yell at all. It had been quite a while since she had really talked though. Several months ? More than a year ? The girl couldn’t even remember. Come one Hyejeong ! You can do this ! You just have to speak. It’s not that difficult ! The voiceless girl thought, shaking her fists, an action Seolhyun immediately caught. She wrote down things on her notepad such as « said I » or « shakes fists » 

It had been already 10 minutes, Hyejeong had only succeeded in saying « I » and it was seriously getting on her nerves.

« I f- » Seolhyun saw the disappointment Hyejeong felt in the girl’s eyes. 

« Take you time. If you can’t do this today it’s ok, we’ll try tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow. » Seolhyun tried to reassure the girl.

Shut ut ! I can do this ! I’m not doing this tomorrow ! I’m doing this today !  Hyejeong thought, getting more and more impatient, anxious, furious at herself. DO IT ! She thought hard.

It was such an intense moment. Seolhyun was astonished, amazed at Hyejeong’s reaction. You could clearly see the girl fighting to get something out of .

« S- » Come on Shin Hyejeong, you useless , say something !

« Sav- » 

The girl suddenly stop everything and took the biggest breath of her life, shutting her eyes closed in the process. 

« Save me. »

 

 

 

___________________________

 

 

~ Hey guys ! How you doin ? Uuuugh, tomorrow's school again. it all. Anyway !

Here's a little "End of the holiday" chapter. And the first one of 2016 ehe, I hope you'll all have an amazing 2016 !! It's already starting great with the AOA and AOA Black comeback annouced and the freaking Seoljeong selca lol

So, Hyejeong has said something ! Whooooo ! Ok, what she said is quite disturbing but hell, she spoke !

Once again it's a short chapter but you're used to it now.

 

 

- Your "not happy about going back to school" authornim