Happy birthday Seolhyun

I'm Not Crazy
 I changed a little part of the fic : Tzuyu is now Irene / Joohyun and her friend is Wendy. 
Enjoy the chapter after all that time !!!! 

 


   
 
 
      Seolhyun entered her office with an enthusiastic smile. It’s going to be a good day, she thought. The girl was turning 23 today and she sure was happy about it. Well actually, turning 23 wasn’t what she was happy about, it was the fact that the atmosphere would be playful and she’d just have fun with her friends and sister. Anyway, it was 8 in the morning and her first appointment was Hyejeong. 
Her smile grew bigger when she finally heard a knock on the door. She instantly tried to control it as she opened the door and saw Hyejeong standing there with the male nurses. Hyejeong entered the room like always, the nurses left like always, and everything went by like always. No ‘Happy Birthday’, nothing. Seolhyun was dumbfounded, they had talked a lot about her birthday, how could she have forgotten ? Of course she was hurt. It was her birthday and Hyejeong was sitting on the sofa like always. It wasn’t supposed to be like always, it was supposed to be special. But after 5 minutes, Seolhyun just gave up and went back to that like always day. Little did she know she had given up a bit too fast , she did not expect to see Yuna walking in the office followed by Mina with a Chocolate cake in her hands. Seolhyun’s eyes were wide open like never, a blank expression on her face.
« Yaah ! I told you you should have knocked before going in ! Look at her face because of you ! » Mina said jokingly, punching Yuna’s shoulder slightly. Yuna, who couldn’t care less, started singing the Happy Birthday song. Not too loud though, not to be heard by the entire asylum.

 

 
« You really thought I’d forget about your birthday ? » Hyejeong asked jokingly, chewing the piece of cake she had in . 
« Of course ! I mean, you came in like everyday, I was waiting for you to yell ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY’ but you started talking about the new patient and I just gave up. » Seolhyun said with a defeated smile.
« So our surprise was a total success ! » Hyejeong smirked.
« Yeh, you succeeded in making my heart cry. » The psychiatrist added with a fake crying voice.
Hyejeong aaaawed in cuteness as she saw the other’s acting. She was so cute when her voice cracked like that. It might be one of the things she loved the most about the psychiatrist and God knows how many things she loved about her.
Hyejeong actually thought it was a bad idea when Mina first told her about it. She was afraid Seolhyun would get hurt and be sad, but seeing how the girl was happy, the surprise had been a complete success. Seolhyun’s smile was so bright at that moment, her deep dimples were hypnotizing the taller one, as well as her beautiful eyes and simply her everything. Everything about Kim Seolhyun made Hyejeong’s heart flutter. Of course, the two shadows following the girl everywhere had noticed how she was admiring the Psychiatrist and did not hold back on the comments. 
 
Come on sweetie, at least try to hide your gay.
Everyone can see you’re dying to jump on her.
Not that we would mind though.
Not sure about the Boss and the Nun though.
Wait until they leave and unleash the Beast.
 
          Once again the Voices had spoken too much and the girl ended up choking on her food. Of course the perfect Psychiatrist was here to help her patient, slipping her hand down Hyejeong’s back to give her little pokes and help her getting rid of the cake clogging the patient’s throat. Although Hyejeong was literally dying, she could feel the gentle hand of the woman on her back and God it felt so good, Hyejeong had never felt such a breathtaking touch and it was only the hand of Seolhyun on her back, what would it be like if that hand was elsewhere ? 
Seolhyun had always been caring towards Hyejeong, making sure everything was going well for her, having all kind of intentions which would make Hyejeong melt and that’s what was making the girl fall for her.
 
 
 
          The doorbell rang as Seolhyun was showing the strawberry cake to Yuna. The two girls walked towards the entrance of the apartment and the taller opened the wooden door, revealing two girls around their age. The two of them yelled a long and noisy « happy birthdayyyy », blessing the two girls with their marvelous smiles. The one with the raven hair embraced Seolhyun, holding onto balloons filled with helium at the same time. Seeing that, Yuna concluded she was Joohyun. The other girl, with ash blond hair bowed to Yuna with a kind smile and packages in her arms.
« I’m Wendy, Joohyun’s friend. » she said with her sweet and warm voice. 
Yuna bowed back and introduced herself as well with the same sweet voice and her adorable smile. Both of the girls who had just arrived sure were magnificent, Seolhyun wasn’t joking when she told the Nun that they were gorgeous. 
 
          As the night went by, the girls came to know each other’s entire life very well, recalling some childhood memories, funny stories they had lived with their friends etc.. 
 
« So Joohyun is training you to be a police officer ? » Yuna took a sip from her wine glass while looking at Wendy.
« Exactly, and honestly I’m so lucky she’s supervising me, she’s the best ! » Wendy said with one of her big smiles which would melt anyone and anything.
« You look more like a couple than some co-workers though. » Seolhyun revealed as she saw her big sister eyeing up the younger girl. Joohyun threw a death glare at her dear sister, making her understand she would make her pay for that remark. 
« Oh, we do ? » Wendy smirked as she looked at Joohyun.
The two of them had always been like that : Wendy joking around, Joohyun throwing death glares. The raven haired girl’s attitude had discouraged everyone but Wendy, her playfulness matched the coldness of the older perfectly to the point that there was almost no coldness anymore when the two of them were together and no one else was there. Of course Joohyun would always have that cold side but with Wendy she could not just be cold, the ash blonde one would always break her walls down.
 
          The more the night passed by, the more the bottles got emptied, ending up with the 4 girls being wasted on the sofa. They did not quite know how the two sisters ended up showing the two other girls their 14 years old ballet dance though. Of course the dance was a bit messy due to the lack of balance but still, the two girls managed to nail it. How could they have so much grace when they had drank so much ? It must have been a family thing. 
 
          The time eventually came for the girls to leave the 23 years old woman’s apartment. Seolhyun took advantage of the fact that she was already outside her place to check her mailbox. She took the several envelopes which were in it and hurried to get back to her warm apartment. She usually would read it all on the next day but God knows why she decided to do it that night. An envelope with only one thing written on it caught her attention.
 
« Happy Birthday Seolie »
 
          The girl’s heart stopped. How could she receive a letter with that nickname on it ? It must have been a coincidence, she thought. She realized it wasn’t a coincidence when she read what was written in it. A single sentence was there but it was enough to bring her back to into that nightmare. The worst part of it was that since their was no address on it, the person had put it into the mailbox by himself. 
 
« I missed you so much my Seolie, I finally get to finish what I started with you. »
 
  

 

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT TOOK ME SO MUCH TIME TO UPDATE. I'm so sorry it took so long.. I hope y'all will be happy to know that the fic isn't dead ! I admit I kind of forgot about the story, I was blocked at that chapter and since I didn't know what to write I just abandonned but I eventually succeeded 2 years later.. 
Thank you all for your support, for reading it and loving it ! I'm so sorry I let you down for so long.. 
 
- Your quite ashamed authornim