I see...

I'm Not Crazy

            Seolhyun looked at Hyejeong’s injured eye and showed a painful expression, feeling sad for the girl in front of her.

« Does it hurt a lot ? »

« A bit less than yesterday. But I still have that freaking headache.. » 

Seolhyun could only feel sad for the girl. She had been , interned into an mental institution, again, drogued for more than a year, life was finally smiling to her with the pills operation yet she got punched in the face and got that awful black eye. Life sure wasn’t going easy on Hyejeong.

 

« About yesterday, those… spirits. I don’t really understand. They seemed quite… nice to you yesterday but the day before that you were yelling like you were going to die. What do they want ? » 

« From what i’ve understood, they are going to go easy on me from now on. »

 

 

Flashback

 

Hyejeong.

Hey, Hyejeong.

Wake up darling.

 

« Leave me alone. » Hyejeong whispered as she was half asleep half awake.

 

We thought about what you said earlier.

And we have to admit, we did not respect the deal.

So we’re going to stop torturing you mentally.

We’ll just play around a little bit.

No screaming.

No crying.

No yelling.

Just our sassy jokes to tease you.

 

Hyejeong didn’t know what to respond to this. Why were they being so nice to her now ? They had always been a pain in the and they were suddenly turning into… not far from friend ?

 

Are you not going to answer ?

Are you mad at us because of the teasing from earlier ?

It was too tempting, you two are so gay, c’mon.

It’s about time that you’ll be banging in that office.

 

« Stop it already ! » Hyejeong whispered while laughing. « Thank you for your consideration, now leave me to sleep please. » She added, still laughing. 

 

End of the flashback

 

 

« I see… So they are on your side now ? No screams and cries anymore ? »

« If they did not lie, then yes. »

« Great ! » Seolhyun sighed in relief. « Too much pressure at the same time ! » She said, lying her back lazily against the chair. « And uhm, what do they look like ? » 

« Well, they look like shadows. » Hyejeong said with an obvious expression, laughing afterwards. « Although they are all black, we can see their features and they are kind of like those little demons on the bible, thin with a sharp head and they are weakling. And sassy as hell. »

« I see. But, are you scared then ? Or not ? »

« They are still evil, I would like it better if they weren’t glued to me but I guess have no choice… »

« Ah I see..What is Mina’s one like ? » 

« Mina’s ? Ah.. He’s the Devil himself so he’s impressive, really high, all black, I’ve never heard him though… I’ve only seen him once during the calling we did with Mina on that day… »

« I see.. »

Hyejeong puffed at Seolhyun’s words. 

« Seems like you see very well today. How many times did you repeat ‘I see’ in the 5 last minutes ? » She laughed with her irresistible smile. « Don’t you have anything else to tell me today ? »

« Actually, why do I not see them ? » Seolhyun laughed at the conversation going on.

« I guess they are only seen when they want to. » She replied with a perplexed expression, then a smirk appeared on her face. « Why ? Do you want to see them ? Should they show up for you to see them ? » She asked jokingly, perfectly knowing she didn’t want that at all.

« No ! No, I mean… no. »

« They are quite friendly lately though. » She joked around, making the other one regret her words.

 

Should we show up ?

I don’t know…

I think I have a better idea !

I think I have the same one !

Let’s show up when they’ll be banging on the desk in a few days !

This is exactly what I was about to say !

 

« Shut up ! » Hyejeong whispered, earning a confused look from the younger one.

« They are here, right ? » 

« Yeh… »

« I’d totally think you were crazy if you hadn’t tell me about them. » 

« I know, right ? » 

The two laughed together. It felt so natural, laughing like that together, like if they had always done that or were bound to do that forever. 

 

« Thank you… For believing me. I know what I say is crazy and all that devil thing might seem fake yet you still believe me and stay by my side. »

« Well, I’ve seen Mina speaking with many different and horrifying voices so I cannot not believe what your saying. »

« Exactly, you’ve seen Mina’s thing, not mine. »

« Come on ! It’s not like you had lied to me ! Right ? If you say that all that demoniac thing is the truth then I believe you. I’ve always believed in that kind of things, i’m quite open minded.»

« I see… » 

Seolhyun puffed, looking at the other in disbelief.

« You’re the one who seeing very well now. » She said, making fun of the older girl.

Caught in her own trap, Hyejeong laughed with the girl, her cheeks starting to hurt from too much laughing.

 

« Isn’t your birthday soon ? »

« Yeh.. How did you know ? » Seolhyun asked dumbfounded.

« My two buddies. » She said, pointing with her two index behind her shoulders.  

« Well, yeh, it’s on saturday. Turning 23. »

« Whoa, a real little lady ! » Hyejeong laughed.

« Wait, I’ve got a déjà vu feeling… Whatever. » (Chapter 10)

« Who are you going to celebrate it with ? Your family ? »

« Actually, I’m going to celebrate it with Yuna, my sister and a friend of hers. »

« Aren’t your parents going to spend your birthday with you ? »

« No,they live quite far from here and they have no way to come here. »

« Sad. But what’s even more dramatic is that your dear Hyejeong won’t be spending it with you. » She said with a fabulous narcissistic look, a smirk on.

« Tragic. » Seolhyun teased the girl.

« What’s your sister’s name though ? » 

« Why don’t you ask your buddies ? » Seolhyun said jokingly, teasing the girl once again.

« Yah, don’t force me to unleash my supernatural powers. » The other one responded as jokingly as the first one.

« Oh I’d love to see you unleash those supernatural powers. » 

Hyejeong stayed silent for a moment, looking at the ground with a smirk. 

« Joohyun ? Such a cute name. Is she as cute as her sister is ? » Hyejeong said with her now usual smirk, making the girl blush at the mention of her being cute.

« I-I- uhm… I guess she is. »

« A little destabilized ? I have that effect on people. »

Seolhyun punched Hyejeong’s shoulder playfully, laughing at the girl’s narcissism. 

 

 

          Yuna was as usual taking care of some patients in the main room when she had a weird feeling and shivered. When she turned around, she saw a lifeless girl walking between two nuns and a male guard. Yuna froze at her spot. She was back. 

« Mina… »

 

 

 

____________________________

 

~ Hey guy !! How you doin !? I'm doing quite good ! Although I have tons of tests lol idc it feels so good writing for you !!

A little bit of Seoljeong ehe, ok, this is not fluffy yet but this is coming, it has been 3 days since they started to talk together though lol

and..... MINA'S BACK !! That poor baby girl. I suddenly changed my plans for her, she was supposed to stay down there a lot more but I want some Yunaring damn ! :p

I didn't know how to name that chapter so I just put that little funny reference lol

 

- Your happy authornim