Here's the plan

I'm Not Crazy

 

            Seolhyun was looking at the girl sitting on the huge couch of her office. The girl had an empty look. An heartbreaking empty look. Seolhyun couldn’t take it anymore. 

« Ok, I can’t do this anymore. » She said, getting up from her chair and walked towards Hyejeong, sitting on the low table to face the girl. 

« Listen. » She said, cupping the girl’s head in her hands. « I’ve tried my best ! I’ve been 4 times to the medicines office to lower your treatment. They told me off 4 times ! » 

Seolhyun stopped a bit, thinking about the whole thing she was going to engender. 

« I know that you’re here, on the inside, ok ? I know you understand what I say, so please, listen to me. Next time the nurses give you your pills, don’t swallow them. Keep them here. » She said, placing her fingers on both edges of Hyejeong upper jaw. « You keep it and you give it to me so that I can get rid of them. But it might be weird if the psychiatrist visits you every night so Yuna will do it. Understood ? » 

Hyejeong tried her best to nod, which turned out to be a bit messy but she did nod. 

« Good girl. Now, let’s try doing this. » She said, getting up to grab a candy and a cup of water. 

They repeated the thing a few times to make sure it would work. Unexpectedly, Hyejeong was quite good at that.

« Of course I’m not expecting you to talk to me like I do in two days. It will take some time for you to recover from the massive amount of pills they gave you all that time. But there’s a condition for it to work, ok ? You need to act like you’re still taking your pills when you’re out of this office. Understood ? You can only act normal here, else we’re ed. » Seolhyun looked at Hyejeong with an enthusiastic smile. « We’ll make it ! Here, eat that. » She said with her beautiful smile, placing a candy between Hyejeong’s lips, an habit she had taken ever since she had seen Hyejeong squint at the candy bowl.

 

 

            9 pm, somewhere in the dorms corridors.

Yuna was walking through the long corridor, feeling anxious, afraid, stressed as . What if it didn’t work ? What if Hyejeong messed up ? Anyway, she was getting closer and closer to Hyejeong’s room and the tension was also growing more and more. She eventually arrived in front of it, looking from the little « window » of the door. Hyejeong was sitting on her bed, looking at the wall in front of her when she saw a certain person at the door entering her room and sitting next to her. Yuna took Hyejeong’s right hand and opened it. She letted a sight of relief when she saw 4 pills in it and took them quickly. 

« God thank you, you made it Hyejeong ! » She whispered, cupping her head into her hands. « You made it. »

 

 

          Yuna ran towards Seolhyun’s office and entered it like a tornado. She walked towards the desk Seolhyun was sitting at and placed the 4 pills on it with a big smile. 

« It worked Seolhyun. You’re a genius. »

The two of them cheered playfully at the little victory, sharing a hug in the moment. They then sat on the huge couch and started talking about the hurtful subject.

« Do you have news about Mina ? » Seolhyun asked.

« Not at all… I don’t know what to do Seolhyun. What if it’s already over for her ? » 

« Don’t say that… I don’t know, like, she’s possessed, she can’t just die in there without us knowing, right ? There would have been a weird thing happening, i don’t know ? » Seolhyun tried to reassure her friend. 

« You’re certainly right, we would have known, right ? » 

« Yeh, we would definitely have known. Don’t worry too much. » Seolhyun said with her soothing smile.

« Girl, how do you want me not to worry when she’s in isolation ? » The older one asked quite jokingly.

 

 

____________________________________________

 

 

 

And here's the promised chapter ^^ I did not lie ehe 

I admit, things are coming slowly... And chapters are short !! Aargh, anyway, I'll post another chapter in no long ;) 

How do you find it ? Don't hesitate to comment ! It makes me so happy when you guys comment ! See it that way : The more you comment, the more I am happy, the more I am inspired, the more i post :p

 

- Your motivated authornim