Meeting the Devil

I'm Not Crazy

    Seolhyun saw Mina entering the room and felt goosebumps all over her body. She was so cute yet she looked so dangerous. 

« Good morning Mina. » Seolhyun said with her calm voice, trying not to sound too scared.

« Good morning Seolie. » Mina replied daringly, sitting on the chair in front of Seolhyun’s desk.

What the had jut happened ? Seolhyun had a mental breakdown. How the could Mina know about that nickname ? No one had called her like that since the thing. Seolhyun tried hard not to look destabilized but one sentence from Mina and she was scared as .

« What did you- »

« What are you up to with Hyejeong ? » Mina suddenly said to an eye widened Seolhyun.

« What do you mean- »

« What do you want from her ? Why did you talk to her yesterday ? « But If you ever want to talk to someone, I’ll be happy to be that someone. » What’s the point ? What are you trying to do ? » She added with a calm yet frightening voice.

« I… I just want to help her. » Seolhyun said in a low voice, almost whispering.

« Why would you help her ? What’s so different about you ? Why should we trust you ? »

« I have no idea ! I… I’m the psychiatrist, I’m the one who’s supposed to be asking questions. » Seolhyun said with a strong voice, gathering all her strength. « I’m asking YOU. What’s so special about me that she did not yell when I sat next to her and talked to her. What makes me different from the others ? » She asked. 

Mina looked at Seolhyun for a long moment, silently, nothing came out of , she just looked at Seolhyun.

« But more important. What is so special about Hyejeong that you always stay by her side ? » Seolhyun asked, confident again. She saw the look on Mina’s face when she looked at her feet to hide it. It was a sad and compassionate look. When she looked up at Seolhyun, that look was gone, letting place to a cold gaze.

« Did you know her before being here ? » Seolhyun asked with her warm voice back, trying to sound trustful and concerned enough for the girl to talk.

« No one believed her. They were all es to her. »

« But Yuna wasn’t, that’s why you’ve been kind to her ? »

« Yuna’s an angel. She’s the kindest person I’ve ever seen. She doesn’t deserve to work in that horrible asylum. » Mina said with a sad and angry voice.

« She sure is an angel. »

« And I’m the Devil. »

She said that so normally. Like if it was totally normal. It made Seolhyun shiver.

« You don’t seem like this though. » Seolhyun said with her warm voice. « It’s not because everyone says you’re the Devil that- »

« I am the Devil. » Mina said with a terrifying mix of dark voices. 

Seolhyun jumped on her chair « What the hell ? » She said terrified to a terrifying Mina. Her faced had changed for a split second, becoming dark and frightening. Her eyes were fully black and God knows how terrified was Seolhyun at that moment. Anyway, Mina went back to that cutie pie in another split second, her angelic face back to normal.

« But don’t worry. I won’t hurt you since you seem to care about Hyejeong. »

    After such a meeting, Seolhyun had no doubt about Mina being possessed. Simply because of the freaking demoniac voices. Mina couldn’t just perform something like that. No one could. And the freaking nickname. How could she know that nickname. Seolhyun was terrified yet relieved because of Mina’s last sentence. Had she just had the Devil’s protection and blessing ?

 

 

 

~ Hey guys !! A very short chapter yet I hope what was in it is enough to be forgiven :p

Whoooo some weird is happening lol 

Keep reading ! It'll get more and more intense ;)

 

- Your excited about the next chapters authornim