Good News

I'm Not Crazy

    Seolhyun was walking through the long and old corridors, thinking about the tons of work she had to do, all the patients files she had to complete and classify, all the appointment she had to  settle, all the cases she had to treat. God knows how many there were. But there was one still missing and Seolhyun was determined to get it, especially since the appointment with Mina two days ago. 

    The girl knocked three time on the door before hearing a soft « come in »

« Good morning Mrs. Park. » Seolhyun said, bowing politely.

« Good morning Seolhyun. What brings you here ? » The woman asked with no emotion, no ton, looking at the paper she was previously reading.

« I want to take over Shin Hyejeong’s case. » Seolhyun said, being unusually straightforward. 

The woman slowly got her head up and looked at Seolhyun with what seemed like annoyance mixed with contempt. 

« Out of the question. » She said coldly.

« It wasn’t a question. I’m taking over her case. I wanted to know where were her files. » Seolhyun replied as coldly. 

The woman looked at Seolhyun thoughtfully. That girl was unbelievable. She got up from her chair and opened the doors of the huge closet behind her luxurious desk. She grabbed a file and handed it to Seolhyun.

« Here. Have fun with that crazy. » She said before sitting back into her chair. « Anything more to ask ? » She said with an bored ton.

« Nothing. Goodbye Mrs. Park. »

« Goodbye Seolhyun. »

    

 

    It was easier than what she thought. She had already prepared all kind of arguments to get that file but it was all for nothing since the Director had given the file so easily, almost too easily. Something was wrong with the extreme easiness of the task but it wasn’t that important for the moment. What was important was that Seolhyun was going to take care of Hyejeong’s case.

    As she walked through the hallway, still holding Hyejeong’s files, she saw the gigantic door of the main room and decided to have a look at the patients. As she entered the room she saw a patient running at her right and passing by her, followed by nurses trying to catch him, she heard screams and laughs, but most important, she saw Hyejeong sitting on her usual chair and Mina in front of her, talking about whatever she was talking although Hyejeong couldn’t reply. 

    Why was Seolhyun smiling like that just by looking at Mina talking cheerfully to Hyejeong ? Seolhyun was caught by the situation and her smile fell. At least she tried to make it fall as hard as she could. 

A certain redhead came from her right and scared the hell out of her just by saying « Hey ! »

« God ! Don’t do this again ! » Seolhyun said with an amused and scared vibe, clutching her heart.

« Come on, it wasn’t that scary, I just said ‘Hey’ » Yuna replied jokingly, giving a slight punch on Seolhyun’s shoulder. « So ? About Hyejeong ? How did it go ? » She asked excitedly.

« Let’s go talk to the principal interested. » Seolhyun replied with a satisfied smile.

As the two girls walked towards the two patients sitting by the gigantic window, the shortest patient turned all of a sudden and smiled at them with the bigger smile she could ever give. A warm smile only the three girls here could receive. As the nun and the psy sat in front of the two patients, Mina cupped Hyejeong’s face in her head, turned it towards Seolhyun and whispered a little « Listen. » 

Weird. But everything is weird in that asylum so whatever.

« I’ve got a great news ! » Seolhyun said excitedly, showing all of her teeth in a smile. « I managed, quite easily though, to have Hyejeong’s files. » She said, her look jumping between Yuna and Mina. She then look at Hyejeong with a warm look and said « I’m going to take care of you from now on. » 

Yet, the girl was still in her zombie state so Seolhyun only received a look in gratefulness.

« She’s extremely thankful. » Mina said all of a sudden, earning two puzzled girls to look at her. Whatever, the two thought. They were already getting used to Mina’s extremely strange statements. 

 

 

~ Aaargh i'm so ashamed I only post short chapters in such long times... IM SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME !!

School is some crazy right now, tons of tests, homework, I don't even have time to read all your fictions updates !! uuugh im so sad :'( 

 

- Your really sad and ashamed authornim