Mina's case

I'm Not Crazy

« What the fu- What did you do ? » Yuna asked eye widened, leaning forward to hear Seolhyun’s statement better.

« I said I talked to Hyejeong and she did not yell nor did anything crazy. » Seolhyun repeated with an happy smile.

« Are you serious ? She did not yell ? She did not cry ? She just looked at you ? » Yuna kept asking, amazed.

« This is exactly what happened. » The psychiatrist replied with her warm smile and looked down at her patients files.

« Damn, you need to take over her files. » Yuna said, still amazed at the girl’s actions from the previous day.

«This is exactly what I was thinking about. Do you think I can ? »

« Sure you can, you just need to ask to Ms. Park. I’m not sure she’ll be ok though. She has already lost many psy because of Hyejeong. Are you sure you wanna get yourself into that ? »

« I have a weird feeling about her. I need to help her. » She said, turning the pages of the file she was reading. Yuna was looking at the file too when she saw a certain name. 

« Mina’s your next patient ? » She said with an enthusiastic smile.

« I think so. » Seolhyun replied with a little smile. « But I have to admit, I’m seriously freaking out. »

« You don’t have to freak out. » Yuna said with her enthusiastic smile still on.

« I know she’s kind towards you. But damn, what's written on that file. I don’t know why she’s acting like that only towards you… » 

« I know, right ? Perhaps she’ll act kindly towards you too ? Since you managed not to upset Hyejeong, who is her best friend. » Yuna said, leaning back on the chair.

« Did they know each other before getting in there ? »

« I have no idea. It feels like. They were really close before they drogued Hyejeong to her zombie state. » Yuna said, disappointment in her voice.

« Weren’t you afraid when you first talked to Mina ? » Seolhyun asked curiously, getting ready for the meeting.

« Meeting the Devil sure is frightening ! Everyone said she had the Devil in her and I believe it too. I saw things I shouldn’t have seen and I can assure you this is real. But I guess the Devil is good to me ? This is weird to say but I think it’s protecting me… » Yuna revealed, a perplexed look on her face. 

« This is all really weird. »

« You guess why no one wants to take care of the both of them. The Devil and the Liar being best friends. Wrong combination. » The red head girl got up and added « Anyway, I’m gonna go get that tiny Devil. » She said jokingly while walking towards the door. 

« Great. See you in two minutes then ! » Seolhyun replied with her warm smile.

How the was she supposed to start with Mina ? She had never face a possession case. It was her first time and she had no idea how to deal with it.

 

 

    Yuna walked through the corridors with an unusual smile on her face. Perhaps Seolhyun could help Mina ? She really hoped she would be able to help her. Sure the girl was possessed. But the girl was still in there. Mina was still there and she didn’t know why but Mina would only show up with Yuna or Hyejeong. What was so special about those two girls that the Devil would let that kind spirit show up ? 

When Yuna walked into the main room, she saw Mina sitting next to Hyejeong in front of the huge window. She could see that warm smile Mina would wear while being next to Hyejeong and it made her heart flutter. That beautiful smile the possessed girl would wear whenever she was with Yuna or Hyejeong, it was the most beautiful smile she had ever seen. 

« Mina. » Yuna said with her warm voice. Mina looked immediately up to Yuna with the bigger smile she could give. The redhead responded with her warm and kind smile. « This is time for your appointment with Dr. Kim. » The nun said with her still warm and calm voice. 

Mina’s smile grew smaller, letting show disappointment on her beautiful face.

« No, please don’t. » Yuna said with a sad look. « Smile ! » She said while getting the girl up from her sit. « You haven’t met Dr. Kim yet. You’ll see she’s a really kind person. » 

Mina looked at Yuna for a moment without saying anything. She then looked at Hyejeong who was looking at her blankly. The two internees exchanged a look and Mina seemed to nod, which made Yuna puzzled. 

« Let’s go then. » Mina said with her sweet voice and her smile back on her lips. 

The two walked through the corridors calmly. Mina would walk calmly only with Yuna. This is why Yuna became her « special taking care nun ».

« You know, I became friend with Dr. Kim. She’s a really kind woman. » Yuna said while getting closer and closer the Seolhyun’s office’s door. « You don’t have to worry about her. I’m sure you two will get along very well. » She said, stoping in front of the door and knocking twice on it. « She even managed not to make Hyejeong yell yesterday while we were getting you ready for bed. » Yuna added with a proud smile.

« I know. » Mina said before getting into the room, leaving a perplexed Yuna behind. 

How can she know ?  Yuna thought puzzled.

 

 

 

~ Hey guys !! I'm so sorry I updated so late ! This week was crazy, I had tons of ty homework and I still have some but hell, I feel so ashamed I updated so late... It's been a week, right ?? Damn, school. 

Anyway, I hope you liked the chapter although it's quite short.. 

- Your really ashamed authornim