Chapter 9

My Everything

Seungri was beyond confused right now. Jiyong said he wanted to bring me to meet his first love but why are we doing in the hospital?

‘’Babe? Come on. Let’s go. I bet Seulgi and Irene will immediately like you once they meet you because you’re so likeable and loveable! Just like me fall for you at the first sight’’ he casually winked and throwed some cheesy and flirty words to ease his nervous self.

It’s been a while Seulgi ah. Jiyong took one last deep breathe before he pulled Seungri inside the hospital.

Meanwhile Seungri who was still in dazed just followed her husband lead like a lost puppy, seriously why are they in the hospital? Is she sick? Or is she a doctor? And why does Jiyong look like he literally knew every nurses and doctors here..

All her questions were answered when they finally stopped in front of a small building. ‘’Seoul Memorial Building’’ .She used her free hand to close her shocked expression oh my god. So she already gone. And now she understood why he was sad when he unfold his love life history. Seungri stopped Jiyong and hugged him, they stayed in that position for like a couple of minutes, till they heard someone coughed and immediately broke their warm hug.

‘’Hello, oppa!’’

 A young woman with a great fashion sense was greeting them with a big smile plastered on her face. Seungri felt like she was super small standing beside of this beautiful woman. She observed her; she wore a whole branded clothes and accessories for her outfit, ‘’aaah that was the dress that I really want before but it was way too expensive, must be nice to be super rich like her’’ she said to herself.

‘’Hello, Irene! I thought I am a bit late.’’

The young woman just smile and hugged Jiyong tightly.

Aish who is this woman. How dare she hug Jiyong in front of me. You already ‘’stole’’ that dress from me, now my husband too!! Seungri pouted and whined to no one as her husband and that woman were too engrossed in their conversation as if forgetting she was there too. Unable to control her uncomfortableness she simply tugged Jiyong’s sleeve, reminding him of her presence.

‘’Oh my god! See oppa, we’re too excited meeting each other again and you forgot to introduce your beautiful wife here!’’

‘’Ayyyyyyye who was the one who jump over me first?’’

‘’What?! Yah Kwon Jiyong, when did I jump over you?!’’

She was too uncomfortable to watch the scene anymore, Seungri simply opened the memorial building’s door and leaving those two confusedly before she heard their following footsteps.

‘’Seungri!’’ Jiyong harshly tugged her wrist and she automatically swayed to face him.

‘’What? Don’t tell me you’re jealous over Irene?’’ he whispered not wanting to let Irene heard them. She tried to break his grip, but it was way too strong for her.

‘’Please Seungri, don’t create any scene here. She was Seulgi’s twin sister! My first love that we’ll meet soon!’’

And it hit her right on her head when she remembered looking at a photo of Jiyong’s and his lover before. Oh my god! She really looked like her. Stupid Seungri! You and your insecurities again.

‘’I’m sorry’’ she slowly signed, patiently waiting for Jiyong to understand her sign.

He let out a deep sigh and cupped her face ‘’it’s okay. At least I know that you love me. Now let me introduce you to Irene.’’

They spent the whole evening with Irene after ‘’visiting’’ Seulgi.  

‘’Seulgi. It’s me Jiyong.. today I brought my wife along with me. She’s so pretty and sweet just like you. I hope you guys won’t fight each other tho.’’

‘’Seungri, come’’ he let out his hand and pulled her along ‘’this is my love life that I told you before. I love her so much till at one point I thought I won’t be able to love anyone else. But meeting you proved me wrong. I started to fall with you each day. And today I’m here to show Seulgi that I’m not alone and sad anymore. Seulgi will always held a special place in my heart, but you’re gonna be the queen of my heart. I hope you can bless our marriage Seulgi.’’

‘’Seulgi, I maybe can’t replace you in Jiyong’s heart. But I’ll try to love him as much as you love him before. Don’t worry. I’ll make him happy. I just need some help and strength from you. You sure one lucky and pretty girl. Rest in peace Seulgi’’

While these two heart prayed for blessing and happiness, there was one person with a twisted prayer in her head…

‘’I’ll get on revenge for what he had done to you unnie. I will don’t worry’’ she clenched her fist full with determination fired up in her eyes.


Seungri learned lots of things about Jiyong’s past with and she assumed that Seulgi was one of lucky woman because she got a chance to meet him first before her. They parted away as Irene was scheduled to get back to Japan that night. But still, they promised to keep in touch. Basically, they blended together so fast even Jiyong was forgotten during their bonding session. Totally unaware of Irene’s dirty and sick plan for the future….

She was applying on her night lotion all over her tired legs and occasionally throwing glances over her husband who was looked so busy with something on his laptop. Unknown to her, Jiyong was only staring a blank screen, he had been distracted with his wife since she got out from the toilet with only her usual night gown. He felt even distracted when she put her hairless and milky legs on the chair and sensually (only to you Jiyong) applied the lotion on the smooth surface.

She finally finished torturing Jiyong (according to himself) and crawled went onto their shared bed. After a few minutes he decided to shut down the device and joined her.

Seungri was about to sleep when she felt there was extra weight on bed and a pair of a firm arm sneaked on her waist forcing her to face the owner.

She can felt Jiyong’s hot breathe on her neck, making her shuddered in anticipation and slowly opened her eyes meeting those hazelnut eyes.

Jiyong gently cupped her face and gave some light kisses on her forehead, nose, and jaw before he gave a full and passionate kiss on her lips.

‘’You’re so beautiful Seungri.. If only appa didn't force me to marry you, I wouldn't know the existence of a beautiful living angel like you my wife. Let me love you Seungri…’’

 

 

 

 

AN: AAAAAAA SOMEONE HELP ME!!! WE ARE ONLY IN WEEK TWO YET OUR LECTURER ALREADY ASKED US TO ANAYLZE 15 ARTICLE JOURNAL *throwing up* i'm cheating a bit to update this chapppieeeee. Hope you guys enjoy this. :333333/////33333333: