Chapter 5

My Everything

‘’Yah where have you two been?’’ Youngbae hissed at his two best friend who were clumsily took their seat as the bride and the groom were exchanging their vows.

‘’Sorry man, couldn’t escape the jammed during this peak hour’’ the two best friend grinned and tried to have a look at Jiyong’s mysterious bride but she was fully covered by the veil.

Youngbae was about to argue when the priest finally announced…

‘’You are now husband and wife. And you may kiss the bride’’

And Seunghyun’s curiosity about the bride gone as soon as Jiyong unveil his bride, and he can barely joined his best friends cheering for Jiyong after he peck his bride.

‘’Seungri… why are you doing this to me…’’ he can feel tears started to pool in his eyes when he excused himself to the toilet, not sure whether he’s able to face them or not.

Seungri felt like this was a dream. Too real to be true. She’s finally married to Kwon Jiyong and not Seunghyun, the love of her life. When Jiyong pecked her lips, she felt like crying but she endured it and putting up a fake smile to the audience.

I am now Mrs Kwon, no longer a Lee…..

And she glanced towards a part of the audience, there are her parent, her father in law,  sister in law, Daesung, Aunt and Uncle Kang, and her eyes finally fixed at Jiyong’s best friend where she can clearly see all of them have huge smiles on their faces, except for this one man. She gasped whe she saw, Seunghyun is apart of them… and his sharp eyes is also looking at her side but it is darker with a trace of tears which probably left when he was trying to clean before.

Before Seungri was even managed to approach him, Seunghyun already walked away from the crowd who are congratulating them.

I can’t believe this, I am now married to Kwon Seungri. But why does it feels good and such a relief when I saw her instead of her sister on the aisle.

‘’Oh god son, I am so glad your ceremony went so well. We hope for a happy relationship and please take care of our princess or else I will haunt you forever.’’

‘’I will uncle and aunty don’t worry. And thank you for willingly give your beautiful princess to me. I feel blessed’’ Jiyong smile while hugging his now parent in law.

‘’Son, it is now mom and dad. No more uncle and aunty. Now now go and introduce your wife to people’’ Mr Kwon smile and ushered the newlywed towards the crowd.

Jiyong just do what his father told him. He carefully hold her hand and slowly approaching their cousins, friends and workers wearing their best smile plastered on the faces.

When they’re about to approach their friends, Seungri tugged his hand signalling she needs to go to the toilet..

‘’Do you need something? Are you tired already?’’ Jiyong asked and his wife shakes her head and pointing that she want to go to the ladies. ‘’Ah, you need me to accompany you? I am suffocate enough to be among this crowd’’ but she tried to reject his idea so she just simply pulled Daesung and told Jiyong she’ll be okay with him. He made a mental note that he needs to learn sign language or else they’ll have trouble in communicating soon in the future.  He nods and feeling a bit relax when he knows Seungri isn’t alone and continue chatting with his friends.

Daesung pulled his cousin’s hand slowly with him and hugged her. ‘’Hey, I know this is hard but today is supposed to be the happiest day of your life’’ he said and make Seungri face him before she pulled herself from him and briskly walk towards someone.

 Choi Seunghyun?! He mentally screamed before he decided to watch them first from his position.

Seungri pulled his hand and tried to stop him from his fast walking. But as they said ego always wins. Seunghyun harshly yanked her hands from his arms, those hands used to perfectly fit in his arm and now it’s for someone else. But somehow, those beautiful eyes stop him from walking away..

‘’Now what Lee Seungri? Oh I am sorry Mrs Kwon. What can I help you?’’ Mrs Kwon, it feels so foreign for his liking and wasn’t it supposed to be Mrs Choi Seungri?

But before she even managed to explain Jiyong suddenly called her and make both of them stiffed ‘’Oh there you are, ahhh I guess you’ve met my bingu friend over here. Seungri this is Seunghyun my best friend since we’re in kindergarten and this is Seungri my wifeyyy’’.

‘’Ah nice to meet you Seungri-ssi. Jiyongie you’re finally a married one, I can’t possibly ask you to join me clubbing and girls hunting anymore. You’ve Mrs Kwon to monitor you now.’’ Seunghyun let out a dry laugh and attempted to create a lame joke to kill the tense athmosphere among them.

And his jokes were definitely worked on Jiyong, as he can heard the other male’s small laugh before he excused themselves to entertain their guests. ‘’Aish Seunghyun! That’s our secret, we can always do that some other time haha. Oh why are you here? Come and join us inside. We’re having dance party man, you should bring your mysterious girl along so we can meet her. Ahhhh, appa is calling for us we better go now. Come in later seunghyun or I will sulk!’’ Jiyong warned and put his hand on the bride’s waist, and leaving Seunghyun alone with a broken heart as he watched the couple walk away from him though he can see Seugri’s guilty face and her eyes reflected that she’s hurting so bad at the moment.  

How can I introduce my mysterious girl if you already took her away from me Jiyong….

Why Lee Seungri? I thought you love me… what about our promises…

He was about to walk inside when he feels vibration in his right pocket. 

Dr. Kim calling….

After having a serious conversation for a while.. he finally take a deep breathe and sigh ‘’I’ll accept the offer''

 

 

AN: People.. thank you for your votes and subs. I am sorry if this story isnt up to your standard and a bit boring and clearly there are so many errors in my writing. I honestly envy those who have good english and great writing style. Do leave comments for me to improvise my writing and thank you for reading. I'll give you a longer updates for next next chapters :D